15 stone to a perfect 10

Shezdog86

Hi everyone.
I'm a 30 year old girl who has recently moved to London and about to start a new job on 3rd January. So I thought why not go for the hatrick and go for the body I've always wanted.

I've never been truly happy with my body.. I got to 9 st 12 for my graduation, a few years later I got to 10 st 3 on Cambridge but with both of these I never went higher than 12 stone.

I'm absolutely disgusted that I am now 15stone and enough it enough.

First hurdle over.. my nephew walked into my room to give me a fresh warm pain au chocolate (my fave) and I returned it to the kitchen.

I could easily say I'll start tomorrow but I've said that all 2016 and only got fatter.

Still in bed unwell. Been unwell since before Xmas so Xmas and new year have been sober for once. Hoping to shift this bug and weight sharpish!

Ahhh found your diary. I haven't started one. Keep going and giving back the food well done you!! I finished my night this morning and near enough like routine was thinking ooooo McDonald's breakfast then I was nooooo but work was saying well you don't officially start till Tuesday night so you could have it. But I thought. Nooooo I wanted to start the new year positively. So I came home and had a soup and a shake and went to sleep for 5 hours hahahah. Keep going lovely

Well done you too!

Today I sat and watched my parents eating a bacon / sausage butties in a cafe whilst I had tea!

Start my new job tomorrow so I must remember my shakes. Bit nervous about having them in front of people especially new people! Might go out for a walk lunchtime if I can and have it then.

Haven't been hungry at all but haven't been getting up until 9 and not having Amy products until 1/2ish. Will have a porridge in am tomorrow to keep me going as don't wanna be drinking all my water so early like I have been to avoid as many trips to the loo!

Hoping day 3 is not a horror like I've heard!

Hope your first day was ok. Saw my lady officially weighed in got all my products so here goes day 3 still on nights. Woke up saw lady just had soup chicken and mushroom. Will take soup and shake to work and have shake when I get home in morning. Feeling really positive xxxx

Me too.. feel in the zone for a change!

First day was OK still poorly and coughing loads so very little sleep last night! H ad had porridge, a shake and chicken with a fee green beans, will probably have a hot chocolate later on.

Hope you wi went OK and Lady is nice. My first wi is next Tuesday so I'm with you on that one xx

Me too.. feel in the zone for a change!

First day was OK still poorly and coughing loads so very little sleep last night! H ad had porridge, a shake and chicken with a fee green beans, will probably have a hot chocolate later on.

Hope you wi went OK and Lady is nice. My first wi is next Tuesday so I'm with you on that one xx

Yeah my lady is lovely she comes to me wilhich is nice as I am on nights. How you been today??? Xx

Hi ladies
I am new here and on day 2 of SS. I live in Holland but moved from the U.K. Last year and have put on so much of the weight I originally lost doing Cambridge 2.5 years ago
I am hoping for a 4 stone loss overall by May ( my 10th Wedding Anniversary) and to get down to my ideal weight. Reading your posts has helped me feel better about the moments of weakness I am having and it's keeping me going also
Good luck ladies here's to a great new year

Hi Alyson, welcome!

How have you found your first two days?

I'd love to have lost 4 stone by May that would take me to 11st. 10 - 10st 7 is my goal x

Hi Shez
I am cold and have had a massive headache but I have persevered with the water intake and managed 3litres so far
My lady has given me a goal of under 9 stone as that's a healthy BMI for me , I don't think that's achievable personally I have never been under 10 stone before but maybe there is a little lollipop head in there somewhere I have just eaten her

I'm the same I could probably hit it but would never maintain so don't see the point. I don't look right under 10 st anyway. My target is personal and still 27 BMI but if I feel happy and that's manageable it's gotta be better than struggling and falling off the wagon yet again x

That's how I feel I don't think it's maintainable but I will try my best
I have so many goals set his year so I don't loose focus , that's my biggest thing I have a blip and then talk my self out of it all and make excuses
Can you drink earl Grey tea I could t find anywhere that is ok , I know green and fruit teas are ok
Anyway ladies best of luck and hopefully we can keep each other motivated xxx

Headache is gone thank god !! And not hungry today at all and managed to have two products already , yesterday I only managed 2 all day !
I am Mentally breaking my week down today and tomorrow if I get through them , it's then the weekend ( technically not counting that ) then Monday and I get weighed Tuesday !
I realize how mental that sounds but it's helping me focus
I think my biggest challenge will be not having some wine this weekend !! But I am Hoping the focus on having no food might steer my attention away from it ( fingers crossed )
I am dreading next week as my daughter goes back to school and I'll be home all day , on the plus side however it does mean I am walking again and usually go 10k+ a day so that can only be a good thing right !!
Any plans for the weekend ? When is your weigh in ?

I'm right there with you on the wine!! No plans this weekend except plenty of rest to recover from this awful bug. Started craving pizza today so whilst it's bad for staying on the wagon I'm hoping it means I'm starting to get better and my appetite is coming back x

Back