15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

STOP THE WOBBLING!!! glad you are not letting it get you down :)
I'm doing ok thanks, enjoying the sunshine! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha! Consider the wobbling over...hopefully in more ways than one lol!
Glad ur ok xx

How much have you lost so far Hun xxx

Hi!

I've lost 21lbs so far, so it's coming off very slowly but surely lol! How are you getting on? Cx

hi trim and slim good talking see you have turned the corner already you brushed yourself down and started again

Hey hun! That's right I'm bk on track (again) lol!

How you going hun? Xx

Hey hun! That's right I'm bk on track (again) lol!

How you going hun? Xx
hi trim n slim
im fine love deleted this week from my mind and now a new one starts xx

Hi!

I've lost 21lbs so far, so it's coming off very slowly but surely lol! How are you getting on? Cx

21lb is a great amount to lose Hun congrats xxx

From this time last year I've lost 25lb on my own but joined SW now so hope it comes off faster now xxx

21lb is a great amount to lose Hun congrats xxx

From this time last year I've lost 25lb on my own but joined SW now so hope it comes off faster now xxx

Fantastic hun!!! Well done! Good luck with SW, a couple of my friends follow it and they swear by it & have lost a lot of weight! Xx

Fantastic hun!!! Well done! Good luck with SW, a couple of my friends follow it and they swear by it & have lost a lot of weight! Xx

How are you doing candy? X

hi trim & slim how are you

Hi ladies!!

I'm doing ok thanks. I've been ill for the last couple of days but I'm starting to feel a bit better now :)

I am going to Zumba tonight if I still feel ok & I have written & prepared a meal plan for tonight:

Herb topped baked salmon, jacket potato & roasted veg....yum!!

How are you both getting on?

I saw on your page Lou that u are doing really well & have started ur May challenge...u go girl!!!

Xx

Hi ladies!!

I'm doing ok thanks. I've been ill for the last couple of days but I'm starting to feel a bit better now :)

I am going to Zumba tonight if I still feel ok & I have written & prepared a meal plan for tonight:

Herb topped baked salmon, jacket potato & roasted veg....yum!!

How are you both getting on?

I saw on your page Lou that u are doing really well & have started ur May challenge...u go girl!!!

Xx

Aww hope you feel better very soon! That's dedication to still go to Zumba!!

I don't like fish but your dinner sounds appealing :)

I'm doing ok, constantly starving in the evenings but looking forward to a good loss!

Xx

oh trim i hope you feel better soon love and hope you enjoyed your zumba xxxxxxx

Thanks ladies, unfortunately I didn't get to Zumba after all :-( i'm still not feeling right!

Lou you are defo on track for a big loss! You have some good will power, I don't think I'm at the point yet that I could be hungry all evening & not cave in and eat something.

How u doing chezz?

Xx

Thanks ladies, unfortunately I didn't get to Zumba after all :-( i'm still not feeling right!

Lou you are defo on track for a big loss! You have some good will power, I don't think I'm at the point yet that I could be hungry all evening & not cave in and eat something.

How u doing chezz?

Xx

I'm not at that point either :D it's a massive struggle for me. It's not easy so I've been having lots of early nights!!

Today I am going to have a 110% day and as I'll have my head deep in my study books I should have plenty to distract myself from grazing in the kitchen!!

Hope you feel better soon mrs ladypants :) xx

toxicsgrl said:
I'm not at that point either :D it's a massive struggle for me. It's not easy so I've been having lots of early nights!!

Today I am going to have a 110% day and as I'll have my head deep in my study books I should have plenty to distract myself from grazing in the kitchen!!

Hope you feel better soon mrs ladypants :) xx

Have you tried eating later? I don't have my main meal until about 9.30pm, and it's much easier to go through a hungry evening knowing that the bulk of my calories for the day are still to come, lol. :) xx

No!

The secret to my success is eating earlier so there's a nice long gap between tea and breakfast meaning my food digests in plenty of time.

I'm hungry in the evenings but I manage. I don't lose as much if I eat later :)

toxicsgrl said:
No!

The secret to my success is eating earlier so there's a nice long gap between tea and breakfast meaning my food digests in plenty of time.

I'm hungry in the evenings but I manage. I don't lose as much if I eat later :)

Lol, we're all different, aren't we? The secret to my success is most definitely late night eating. ;) I then fast for 14 hours, so don't eat until 12.30pm. Works brilliantly for me, but if you have no problems with eating early, keep it up! Just wondered with you saying you went to bed early to avoid temptation, lol. :) xx

Lol, we're all different, aren't we? The secret to my success is most definitely late night eating. ;) I then fast for 14 hours, so don't eat until 12.30pm. Works brilliantly for me, but if you have no problems with eating early, keep it up! Just wondered with you saying you went to bed early to avoid temptation, lol. :) xx

Well I used to manage ok but fell of the wagon a bit so need to get used to the hunger again. It's pretty much the same as you with a 14 hour fast coz I then eat breakfast at 8 am or later most days.
One of the things that got me so big was late night eating so wanted to cut it out all together x

toxicsgrl said:
Well I used to manage ok but fell of the wagon a bit so need to get used to the hunger again. It's pretty much the same as you with a 14 hour fast coz I then eat breakfast at 8 am or later most days.
One of the things that got me so big was late night eating so wanted to cut it out all together x

Well it's obviously working. :) I like the daily fasting routine, the 14 hour gap is supposed to convey similar benefits to what you get with JUDDD or 5:2. :) xx

I've never thought of it as fasting before, but I tend to have a good 12-14 hours between dinner & breakfast too (if not more).
It makes sense. X

Back