15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

I can eat chocolate again!!! It doesn't taste as good as I remember lol xx

aww bless you hun

Have missed a lot of your thread, so how you getting on? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya hun! I'm doing ok thanks. I had a few naughty days last week but I'm bk on it now :)

How u doing? X

hi trim n slim i think we all had a bad week last wek but least we are all back on the healthy eating good luck love

Thanks chezz!

But I've got a confession. I've had a take away tonight and now I feel sick and disgusting coz I'm so full! I dunno why I keep doing stupid things like this. I know ill regret it, yet I still eat it???!!!
I genuinely feel gross. It's not a nice feeling to be so full!

When will I learn!?

now come here let me give you a hug (((((hugs))) it takes us time to get out of our bad habits and your doing great your doing these things but not liking it when you do them so they you are your learning and we are allowed to have a treat and i think all of us did last week so chin up love and back on the horse no matter how many times you fall off we are all here so do not worry love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

Hey everyone,

I'm new on here but i wanted to write a post showing where i started!

I am offically the heaviest i have ever been and i cant lie...i hate it!! i feel awful all the time! i've always thought that i was lucky that my weight didnt affect me too much, but wow has it caught up with me now!

I'm 27 and i am giving myself until my 30th birthday to lose nearly half my body weight and hopefully gain a life!

15 stone is a hell of a lot to lose, but if i dont do something now, before i know it i will have 20stone to lose, so i gotta get cracking NOW!

Ive read loads of your threads and i am so inspired, you are doing so well!!!!!

Good luck everyone
x

Hello! I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! Im 27 and my plan is to be in love with my body by age 30 as well :) Great job so far; we can do it!

Thanks chezz!

But I've got a confession. I've had a take away tonight and now I feel sick and disgusting coz I'm so full! I dunno why I keep doing stupid things like this. I know ill regret it, yet I still eat it???!!!
I genuinely feel gross. It's not a nice feeling to be so full!

When will I learn!?

I have done the same in the past. It was the first time I'd ever hated the feeling of being so full. I could literally not fit anymore food in and it was awful. Learn from this feeling, and don't do it again. If you do have a takeaway, choose wisely, and don't over do it.

We all stumble don't worry xx

Big hugs from me too - it's so easy to say to yourself "But it smells so nice..." or "I'll finish it off, then it won't be wasted..." - we all do this, hun! :)

Portion control is my biggest stumbling block - mostly I'm fine but some days I could eat until I popped. But we can beat this challenge together :)

Ok ok I may aswell join in the hugathon! Hugssssss from behind, coz our boobs may get in the way from the front :D xx

lolololol love that saying that i think mine are going down a little but my bra says different still fit lolol

Lol!!

Thanks for the hugs & kind words :) x

your welcome hun xx

Happy Monday everyone! Here's to a happy & healthy week :) x

happy monday to you hun have a good week

Back