15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

well i think your all doing brill i agree one diet works for one and not another like you said we are all different x x

trimNslim said:
I've never thought of it as fasting before, but I tend to have a good 12-14 hours between dinner & breakfast too (if not more).
It makes sense. X

Yeah, the minimum fasting time for it to be beneficial is supposed to be 14 hours for a woman and 16 hours for a man. Not sure how much truth there is in it, but it suits my way of eating, lol. :) xx

TracyGWill said:
Yeah, the minimum fasting time for it to be beneficial is supposed to be 14 hours for a woman and 16 hours for a man. Not sure how much truth there is in it, but it suits my way of eating, lol. :) xx

This is one of the many articles online about daily fasting - gives a pretty good account of the supposed benefits both on health and weight loss (I just have to ignore all the stuff about exercise, lol). :) xx

http://www.nowloss.com/intermittent-fasting-diet-plan.htm

This is one of the many articles online about daily fasting - gives a pretty good account of the supposed benefits both on health and weight loss (I just have to ignore all the stuff about exercise, lol). :) xx

http://www.nowloss.com/intermittent-fasting-diet-plan.htm

That's really interesting! I had no idea about it or all of the benefits! I'm going to re-jig my meal times to make sure I have min of 14hours between dinner & breakfast.

Thanks hun,
X

trimNslim said:
That's really interesting! I had no idea about it or all of the benefits! I'm going to re-jig my meal times to make sure I have min of 14hours between dinner & breakfast.

Thanks hun,
X

:) It is interesting. I usually manage the 14 hours in the week, maybe a little less on Saturdays because we go to my Dad's for elevenses, lol (I do only have an Eat Natural bar with my coffee most weeks though ;) ). xx

I had a really good day yesterday! I was 100% and I did 2 classes at the gym! Here's hoping today is the same! Going to take 1 day at a time :)

Hope I all have a lovely day x

I had a really good day yesterday! I was 100% and I did 2 classes at the gym! Here's hoping today is the same! Going to take 1 day at a time :)

:) yay well done! This weather helps, although I swear more - it makes me feel more positive and craving fresh foods. Hope your day is fabulous xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's bloody fantastic.... Coming round yours for a bottle of insperation lol ;) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Wow that's bloody fantastic.... Coming round yours for a bottle of insperation lol ;) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Lol! Thanks hun :) I wish I could bottle it up...I'd be drinking it everyday lol! How r u getting on?

Loving that quote! Btw x

Lol! Thanks hun :) I wish I could bottle it up...I'd be drinking it everyday lol! How r u getting on?

Loving that quote! Btw x

I'm ok, off to doc's soon to get my gym referral and then there's no stopping me!! Woohoo xxx

hi trim n slim you are doing great xxxxx

I'm ok, off to doc's soon to get my gym referral and then there's no stopping me!! Woohoo xxx

Whoop whoop! Good luck with it hun x

hi trim n slim you are doing great xxxxx

Aww thanks hun! So are you! That pic u uploaded proves that all your hard work is paying off :) xx

I got it but just frustrated that it takes so long to process :( sob. Xxx

What is it for if you don't mind me asking? Xx

They refer you for a gym membership so you can go the gym and work out and go swimming ;) hehe yay! Xxx

Sounds good hun! Good luck with it :)

Back