15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

How you getting on candy? Hope you have a fab day :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun! I'm doing well thanks. Another good day & a nice long dog walk to burn some cals :) feeling a lot more positive which is nice! Long may it continue :)
How's u? Xx

A friend came round tonight with macdonalds for us both! Even tho I had planned my meal I felt bad that she had brought it for me so I ate it! :-(
I had been good all day tho so I should be ok xx

trim treat that as your treat this week x x

Yeah good idea that was defo my treat. Got to be 100% now :) xx

Me too. Starting right now. 4 pints of water a day and under cals, even on the weekend - oooooh it's gonna be hard but worth it :) xxx

you two are going to do great i know you are i feel in my waters:D

Hey candy, how was your weekend? X

Hey Lou!
I had a lovely weekend thanks! It's a shame every weekend isn't a bank holiday lol!
How was yours? Xx

Hey Lou!
I had a lovely weekend thanks! It's a shame every weekend isn't a bank holiday lol!
How was yours? Xx

glad you had a nice weekend trim xx

Hey Lou!
How was yours? Xx

My weekend was busy but fun :)

I wish us 3 girls could get together and party :D

You 2 could as you are so close to each other . No fair! X

i would love that can you imagine us 3 out having a meal and wine oh it would be fun lots of fun xx

i would love that can you imagine us 3 out having a meal and wine oh it would be fun lots of fun xx

It'd be brill :)

Maybe when we are all a size 12 we should get together and compare our loose skin :D lol xxx

lol lol yeah that would be cool i will have to carry mine in a apron loolol

lol lol yeah that would be cool i will have to carry mine in a apron loolol

Haha I have to push my tummy round in a trolley :D it lies next to me in bed!! I will probably miss it when it's gone!! X

lol lol the the three dancing trolley girls tescos own brand :8855::8855::8855:

It'd be brill :)

Maybe when we are all a size 12 we should get together and compare our loose skin :D lol xxx

HAHAHAHA!!! That's so funny! I love that idea!!!! :)

We would have a fab time! Would be great to have a get together at some point! Xxx

Lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!! Finally going in the right direction again!!! :))))) xx

Lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!! Finally going in the right direction again!!! :))))) xx

Fantastic !!!!!! Well done!!!!!! Wish I lived next door to you so I could come round to yours and jump up and down with you in excitement :) xxxx

I am on a major push to get my losses back so let's be ninja dieters together :D

You are a super loser :) xxxx

Back