15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

Yawwwwn!!! Tired.com!!!

I don't like to wish my life away but roll on the bank holiday weekend!! Can't wait :)

What you got planned? :)

Hope your day goes quick and you are soon wrapped up in bed again before you know it :)

I've been up since 6, lately I can't seem to sleep past 6 and its annoying!! It's freezing today and all I wanna do is curl up under a blanket and snooze but my friend wants me to go look at her new house with her.

Roll on bed time xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What you got planned? :)

Hope your day goes quick and you are soon wrapped up in bed again before you know it :)

I've been up since 6, lately I can't seem to sleep past 6 and its annoying!! It's freezing today and all I wanna do is curl up under a blanket and snooze but my friend wants me to go look at her new house with her.

Roll on bed time xxx

Not got a great deal planned. I'm just looking forward to the break lol!

Aw bless ya! I hate it when your body clock wakes u up at stupid o'clock!

House viewing will be goo tho, I love looking Round houses :)

You sound like you have had a fab weekend! U got much planned for the bank holiday? (Silly question but do u have the same ones in Wales?)
Xx

We are totally backwards in wales. Tv? What's that?!? :p

Lol yes we have the same ones :D

We don't even get days off for the national day on march the 1st (st David's day) .

Not sure what's planned, joe will have the Monday off so I'm sure if its nice we'll have a beach day or 2. I've just ordered a portable barrel BBQ from eBay that we can take with us. I love BBQ :) :)

I will go to her super early tonight, which means I'll be up early again tomorrow. Argh!! Xxxx

We are totally backwards in wales. Tv? What's that?!? :p

Lol yes we have the same ones :D

We don't even get days off for the national day on march the 1st (st David's day) .

Not sure what's planned, joe will have the Monday off so I'm sure if its nice we'll have a beach day or 2. I've just ordered a portable barrel BBQ from eBay that we can take with us. I love BBQ :) :)

I will go to her super early tonight, which means I'll be up early again tomorrow. Argh!! Xxxx

Hahaha :p we don't have at George's day off either...it's rubbish! Every day should be a holiday tho in my book lol!

Ooh portable BBQ! Nice! Can't beat a BBQ on the beach!! Fingers crossed for some nice weather.

I'm putting off going to the gym lol! There are some classes I want to do but it's just getting by backside off the sofa now I'm home lol xxx

Hahaha :p we don't have at George's day off either...it's rubbish! Every day should be a holiday tho in my book lol!

Ooh portable BBQ! Nice! Can't beat a BBQ on the beach!! Fingers crossed for some nice weather.

I'm putting off going to the gym lol! There are some classes I want to do but it's just getting by backside off the sofa now I'm home lol xxx

Get your butt off that sofa, squeeze into your Lycra leotard and get down the gym woman :D xxx

Get your butt off that sofa, squeeze into your Lycra leotard and get down the gym woman :D xxx

HahHa! I'd frighten even the toughest people if I wore that lol! But I'm off the sofa & getting ready as we speak! :) bring it on!!! :)

Xxx

Just got bk from the gym! Feel do much better for going :)
Xxx

Just got bk from the gym! Feel do much better for going :)
Xxx

Well done chick :)

What gym do you go to? Do you know anyone there?

I'm not brave like you, I couldn't go getting all sweaty in public!! What do you wear? Xx

Well done chick :)

What gym do you go to? Do you know anyone there?

I'm not brave like you, I couldn't go getting all sweaty in public!! What do you wear? Xx

It's just a small gym near my house. Not a big one like fitness first or anything. A few of my friends have joined so that's good.

U wouldn't have liked me tonight then...I was sweating buckets lol! I usual wear jogging bottoms, a vest top & hoodie or a two layer top...I don't like my arms showing...or my side fat lol!

I don't go loads. Just to a couple if classes I like xx

Last edited:
i use to love going to our little gym then they closed it and built a big one no way like doing my walking now at home plus when finished work tis the last place i want to go :D i like to roll out of bed do the exercise shower dressed out at weekends well different story but i push myself if not working them which i only do when covering holidays or sickness

Hi friendling :) sorry I've not been here, you know why.

How's your week going? Xx

Hi friendling :) sorry I've not been here, you know why.

How's your week going? Xx

Hey hun! Hope he's doing ok?

How are you? I'm doing ok thanks. Been to the gym everyday this week so far so I'm pleased about that. But I was naughty & had some pizza today :-/

How u getting on? Xxx

I'm nervous about my wi tomorrow. I'm feeling all bloated :-(

Hopefully the scales will be kind! Xx

So it appears I was right to be nervous! My efforts at the gym have made literally no difference...I've STS!! :-(

I guess had I not gone to the gym so much I might have gained. Which I don't get coz I thought if had a pretty good week all in all.

This weight loss malarkey is flippin hard work!!! :-(

So it appears I was right to be nervous! My efforts at the gym have made literally no difference...I've STS!! :-(

I guess had I not gone to the gym so much I might have gained. Which I don't get coz I thought if had a pretty good week all in all.

This weight loss malarkey is flippin hard work!!! :-(

Awwww hugs xxxxx are you due on?

Don't give up, it'll prob come off next week xxxx

I had a sts a few weeks back after walking 2 miles a day. I know how you feel its sooooo frustrating. but i had a great loss the next week so you'll probably have the same. i've read a lot on here how people dont lose much when they work out a lot but keep at it and it'll soon start shifting xxx

keep in there candy you will see it move your doing great with the gym xx

Thank you everyone!

I just want today to be over!! I went for a meal tonight with friends & when the waitress walked us to our table she asked us to wait a moment, talked to another waiter then showed us to another table. As we walked past I heard them say that we needed a table not a booth coz 'that lady wont be comfortable in a booth', in other words... I'm now too HUGE to sit at a booth in a restaurant!

I'm meant to be going out tomorrow for a friends birthday. but I'm going to cancel. I don't see the point in going out just to look and feel like cr@p & be abused in the street by drunken fools!

I'm so very fed up! I've tried every outfit I own on for tomorrow & hardly anything fits me & what does fit makes me look massive! (Probably because I am massive)!!?
I went to buy something during my lunch and out of the 2 shops that actually have my size they had nothing that fitted or looked nice!

I'm sorry to be on such a downer but I'm really, very fed up!

I might give mini mins a miss for a few days coz I know ill just moan & I don't think I have it in me just now to offer any supportive words to anyone else just now. Ill be bk when I've got my head bk in the game.

I hope you all are doing better than me! Thanks for your support & encouraging words over the past few weeks/months!
Cx

Back