15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

Thank you everyone!

I just want today to be over!! I went for a meal tonight with friends & when the waitress walked us to our table she asked us to wait a moment, talked to another waiter then showed us to another table. As we walked past I heard them say that we needed a table not a booth coz 'that lady wont be comfortable in a booth', in other words... I'm now too HUGE to sit at a booth in a restaurant!

I'm meant to be going out tomorrow for a friends birthday. but I'm going to cancel. I don't see the point in going out just to look and feel like cr@p & be abused in the street by drunken fools!

I'm so very fed up! I've tried every outfit I own on for tomorrow & hardly anything fits me & what does fit makes me look massive! (Probably because I am massive)!!?
I went to buy something during my lunch our and our of the 2 shops that actually have my size they had nothing that fitted or looked nice!

I'm sorry to be on such a downer but I'm really, very fed up!

I might give mini mins a miss for a few days coz I know ill just moan & I don't think I have it in me just now to offer any supportive words to anyone else just now. Ill be bk when I've for my head bk in the game.

I hope you all are doing better than me! Thanks for your support & encouraging words over the past few weeks/months!
Cx

:( oh candy :(

I'll pm you xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish people would keep their god damn opinions to themselves. If someone is overweight it doesn't mean they are a bad person, and it doesn't mean they are deaf either!! We hear everything. We are very very aware of what people are saying or how they are judging us - because we expect it. Society is taught that fat = bad and it's wrong.
I said this somewhere else today... Fat does not determine a person, strength of character and personality does.

Being fat is not a disease, we also didn't choose it. It happened to us. I used it to protect myself from the outside world, food was my comfort blanket. Other people drink or smoke.

Don't judge others on how they look, judge on how they are as a person. I wish candy was in my daily life, I wish she would come round my house and laugh with me. I don't care how big she is or how she looks. I like her for her. If everyone could see the good in everyone else then the world would be a happier place. Xxx

I wish people would keep their god damn opinions to themselves. If someone is overweight it doesn't mean they are a bad person, and it doesn't mean they are deaf either!! We hear everything. We are very very aware of what people are saying or how they are judging us - because we expect it. Society is taught that fat = bad and it's wrong.
I said this somewhere else today... Fat does not determine a person, strength of character and personality does.

Being fat is not a disease, we also didn't choose it. It happened to us. I used it to protect myself from the outside world, food was my comfort blanket. Other people drink or smoke.

Don't judge others on how they look, judge on how they are as a person. I wish candy was in my daily life, I wish she would come round my house and laugh with me. I don't care how big she is or how she looks. I like her for her. If everyone could see the good in everyone else then the world would be a happier place. Xxx

Aw hun! That just made me cry! You are so lovely! You have been a true friend on here & you have helped me so much!

Ill pm you bk xxxxx

toxicsgrl said:

Well said, Lou. :) xx

fab post Lou, i can't add anything to it other than I also think you are fab and have some big squishy hugs from me :hug99: :hug99: and dont stay away too long! xxx

hi candy
you have me in fits off laughter on here and you have the most caring personality i love catching up with you on here with you
your a lovely person and your doing great please do not let these idiots break you love come back real soon
and lou your so right wot you said
love ya loads candy xxxxx

hi candy
hope you are ok i thinking off you love x x x x

Hi guys!

Thank you so so much for your kind words & concern! you are the best!!!!! Sorry for being an idiot! I needed to clear my head & basically get a grip! I'm more determined than ever to get this weight off!! It's held me back too long as it is! And I'm fed up of being fed up!

Don't get me wrong I'm still worrying about everything, but I'm going to take each day as it comes.

Lou your words really got thru to me & really helped me a lot!...So thank you!!!! You are like a breath of fresh air & im so happy we met thru here. Xx

chezz you always know just what to say! you are so genuine & i thank you too for your lovely words xx

Thank you all!

I hope you are all ok & that you had a lovely bank holiday xxx

Hi guys!

Thank you so so much for your kind words & concern! you are the best!!!!! Sorry for being an idiot! I needed to clear my head & basically get a grip! I'm more determined than ever to get this weight off!! It's held me back too long as it is! And I'm fed up of being fed up!

Don't get me wrong I'm still worrying about everything, but I'm going to take each day as it comes.

Lou your words really got thru to me & really helped me a lot!...So thank you!!!! You are like a breath of fresh air & im so happy we met thru here. Xx

chezz you always know just what to say! you are so genuine & i thank you too for your lovely words xx

Thank you all!

hi hun
great to see your back love and your not silly love people can hurt us by words and thats wot they did love but you have brushed yourself down and your back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys!

Thank you all!

Yay you are back :)

Hope you are all sorted now and that you also had a nice b hol xxx

Today's menu is as follows:-

B - shreddies & semi skimmed milk

L - smoked salmon bagel & salad

D - chicken stir fry with lots of mixed veg

Yum yum

Today's menu is as follows:-

B - shreddies & semi skimmed milk

L - smoked salmon bagel & salad

D - chicken stir fry with lots of mixed veg

Yum yum

Sounds like a fab day :) xxx

Hiya I'm new to this sight - I just wanted to say stay strong and use the annoyance from those saddos name calling! To spur you on and make you more determined to get your success!I have had my fair share of *****ing and name calling and I do brush it off 99.9% of the time but like you I'm not deaf or stupid, I'm lucky enough to have a supportive family and boyfriend so I've just got to the stage whet I'm fed up with being so big- I'm trying lipotrim! Stay strong and keep posting (the post from you not be recent but as I'm new I've only just read it and it Struck a cord with me )

Hiya I'm new to this sight - I just wanted to say stay strong and use the annoyance from those saddos name calling! To spur you on and make you more determined to get your success!I have had my fair share of *****ing and name calling and I do brush it off 99.9% of the time but like you I'm not deaf or stupid, I'm lucky enough to have a supportive family and boyfriend so I've just got to the stage whet I'm fed up with being so big- I'm trying lipotrim! Stay strong and keep posting (the post from you not be recent but as I'm new I've only just read it and it Struck a cord with me )

Hi! Welcome to mini mins :)

Thanks so much for your supportive & very wise words!! I know you are right & I'm defo feeling better than I was. Well done for not letting fools & ignorant idiots get you down (most of the time) and it's great you have a supportive family/bf :)

How you finding lipotrim? I'm calorie counting & trying to up my exercise. I'm on my phone so I can't see your stats...how much are you aiming to lose? Whatever the amount...i wish you well on your weight loss journey! X

Life is too short!! Cherish every moment! Be the best you can be! Love those close to you! Have no regrets! Because no-one knows what tomorrow will bring! Xxxxxx

Life is too short!! Cherish every moment! Be the best you can be! Love those close to you! Have no regrets! Because no-one knows what tomorrow will bring! Xxxxxx

Absolutely xxxx

Exactly! You wouldn't go up to someone and judge them on their race, gender, sexuality etc so why is weight fair game? I have had so many mean comments to me, some from my own family which hurts. When did our society become so shallow? And so many "fat" stereotypes in our media too. If you are overweight you are considered stupid (like weight is somehow related to intelligence?) or lazy and many stereotypes. I would like to think those judging might not realise what it is like to be at the other side but still?
I have been bullied, had comments made to make me feel 1ft tall. Hell even when I got cancer I had someone spiteful enough to say to me "I thought cancer patients were all skinny and had no hair, but you have hair and real fat" I mean seriously? I was not asking for sympathy when I told them but at the same time I was it really necessary to have a pop at my weight then? Even one of my sisters does it.
I judge people on their personalities and hearts that's what matters to me. 30stone or 9 stone we all people. And like you said we aint deaf either so your muttering we here too. Maybe one day people will see fat discrimination like any other but I wont hold my breath.

Exactly! You wouldn't go up to someone and judge them on their race, gender, sexuality etc so why is weight fair game? I have had so many mean comments to me, some from my own family which hurts. When did our society become so shallow? And so many "fat" stereotypes in our media too. If you are overweight you are considered stupid (like weight is somehow related to intelligence?) or lazy and many stereotypes. I would like to think those judging might not realise what it is like to be at the other side but still?
I have been bullied, had comments made to make me feel 1ft tall. Hell even when I got cancer I had someone spiteful enough to say to me "I thought cancer patients were all skinny and had no hair, but you have hair and real fat" I mean seriously? I was not asking for sympathy when I told them but at the same time I was it really necessary to have a pop at my weight then? Even one of my sisters does it.
I judge people on their personalities and hearts that's what matters to me. 30stone or 9 stone we all people. And like you said we aint deaf either so your muttering we here too. Maybe one day people will see fat discrimination like any other but I wont hold my breath.

Omg hun. That's awful! Can't imagine someone being so cruel & insensitive!
I don't know why people think they have the right to abuse fat people! We are human too!!!
I think it's disgusting what that person said to you tho, there is no excuse for that!!!!
I hope you are well hun & recovered!!

People have said to me on here when I've been Down Due to name calling etc that the people that do that are ignorant fools & they will never change that but we are changing our weight for the better & are MUCH MUCH nicer people!! :)

Good luck on your journey hun! Xx

Back