15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

Yeah I'm good thanks ; ) still maintaining at 9 stone 5 or so but always find it very difficult. The love of a good cake binge will never leave me so its vigilance at all times really. If. Allow myself to relax I suddenly find I've eaten 6 Kit Kats or suchlike

If you can't face making something for breakfast I'd grab a handful of nuts or some oat cakes with a couple of slivers of cheese. I don't eat breakfast until 9.30 and usually have porridge oats which I put in a jar with blueberries / raspberries / chopped pear , fat free natural yogurt and some nuts and seeds the night before. It's really filling but appreciate it takes a little forward planning!

Hi hun, great to see you so focused and determined :) got to agree with Greta though, a wee bit more at breakfast really does stem those hunger pangs later in the day..I was once a no brekkie kinda girl, but grazed the whole day to make up for it!!! ahem ;)

If you rush off in the morning, maybe prepare a wee fruit salad with your fave fruits including berries in a tub the night before and you could grab it with a cereal bar and munch on the way to work? or maybe prepare a light sandwich the night before and grab it out the fridge as you rush off?.. or on the days when you are not rushing, cereal or egg on toast followed with fruit..you'll discover it keeps hunger pangs at bay until lunchtime :)

You are doing so well, I have just restarted AGAIN...6 whole days on track! woohooo ha ha :) Have a good day hun x

That's a great idea! I defo need to get better and preparing food the night before!! I've brought a big box of brandflakes and some mixed dried fruit that I can add in :)

woohoo hun! 6 days on track is fab!!! lets make it 7 tomorrow :) so glad we are track...and enjoying it lol x

Hiya! Just to offer an alternative viewpoint, I've gone from always having breakfast to not having it at all, because I do a form of daily fasting, and I find it suits me down to the ground to eat that way. And the health benefits are reckoned to be pretty good, although that's not why I do it - for me it just makes eating 1,500 calories a day easier! The point is that we all need to find what works best for us. :) xx

Hey hun! thanks for the advice!i always like to get different opinions! like you say...its what works for different people. I have always been a np breakfast girl but I do feel that I want to start having some. But your way is working wonders for you...well done hun! keep up the good work xx

Yeah I'm good thanks ; ) still maintaining at 9 stone 5 or so but always find it very difficult. The love of a good cake binge will never leave me so its vigilance at all times really. If. Allow myself to relax I suddenly find I've eaten 6 Kit Kats or suchlike

If you can't face making something for breakfast I'd grab a handful of nuts or some oat cakes with a couple of slivers of cheese. I don't eat breakfast until 9.30 and usually have porridge oats which I put in a jar with blueberries / raspberries / chopped pear , fat free natural yogurt and some nuts and seeds the night before. It's really filling but appreciate it takes a little forward planning!

Lovely ideas! thanks hun!! im going to start preparing things the day before and planning more.

Well done for maintaining! that's the hardest part (so im told)...ive never made it to that point lol! x

trimNslim said:
Hey hun! thanks for the advice!i always like to get different opinions! like you say...its what works for different people. I have always been a np breakfast girl but I do feel that I want to start having some. But your way is working wonders for you...well done hun! keep up the good work xx

Thank you! It's taken a while to work out the best way for me, it's been a bit trial and error, lol. :) xx

i can manage porridge and fruit but thats it at weekend i have cooked breakfast but thats more brunch lolol

Breakfast is hard lol! I was going to get some of those breakfast biscuits but I was told a while ago that they aren't good for you coz they are full of sugar & crap lol!
I'm sticking to cereal etc

I had branflakes today with dried fruit & semi skimmed milk :)

Just had a ham sandwich for lunch & a digestive biscuit.

Got chicken defrosting for tea.

Xx

very nice trim im having chicken breast tonight with cajun seasoning on with 100g of aunt bessie chips 50g garden peas and some mushrooms cooked in a bit of spray oil with a liitle tom ketchup lovely yum yum

Sounds very nice chezz!! I polished off mine but im still peckish! I'm gonna brush my teeth & see if that stops me picking lol xx

lol lol trim that usually makes me more hungry im going to get some of the meringue nests this weekend and some and try them with some strawberry's and low fat greek yoghurt i saw it in here and though oh i will try that x x x

lol lol trim that usually makes me more hungry im going to get some of the meringue nests this weekend and some and try them with some strawberry's and low fat greek yoghurt i saw it in here and though oh i will try that x x x

Lol does it? it didn't work for me last night either, i ended up having some crackers!

It was really nice!! I've tried it with vanilla yogurt too & that was nice coz sometimes Greek yogurt can be a bit sharp. I also stewed some strawberries to make a sauce to put on it & that was yum :)

Lol does it? it didn't work for me last night either, i ended up having some crackers!

It was really nice!! I've tried it with vanilla yogurt too & that was nice coz sometimes Greek yogurt can be a bit sharp. I also stewed some strawberries to make a sauce to put on it & that was yum :)
trim your a star will try that i will get a muller light one mmm yes
least you only had crackers love not a feast shows your changing love well done x x x

trim your a star will try that i will get a muller light one mmm yes
least you only had crackers love not a feast shows your changing love well done x x x

Id not thought of it like that!! Lol! Here's to making positive changes!!! Every little helps as they say :)

Xx

I was looking through some photos earlier & you can see me getting bigger every year!! I can't wait till its the other way round and I start getting smaller!!
Xx

I was looking through some photos earlier & you can see me getting bigger every year!! I can't wait till its the other way round and I start getting smaller!!
Xx

Me too :) I am hoping to take pics every 4 weeks to show weight loss and to keep me motivated :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me too :) I am hoping to take pics every 4 weeks to show weight loss and to keep me motivated :)

That's a good idea!!! I think that would defo be motivational! :)

It just shows how the weight can creep on! I thought I was big a few years ago & now here I am stones heavier & I hardly noticed gaining it! It just creeps on a lb at a time so you don't notice until its too late!

I have a dress that i was wearing in one of the old photos that I want to get Into by Xmas! Going to use that for motivation :)

X

I have pics of gorgeous dresses that I would love to be able to wear for my 30th in June :D need to print them and stick them round the house and in fridge and food cupboards !! Lol
Had 2nd weigh in today and lost 4 1/2 lb :D lost 6 1/2 lb last week so 11lb gone yey!!!! X

I have pics of gorgeous dresses that I would love to be able to wear for my 30th in June :D need to print them and stick them round the house and in fridge and food cupboards !! Lol
Had 2nd weigh in today and lost 4 1/2 lb :D lost 6 1/2 lb last week so 11lb gone yey!!!! X

That's awesome!!!!!!! Well done Hun! That's fab!! Keep up the hard work :)

It's my 30th next sept...got 12 & a half months to shift as much flubber as I can lol!

We will do it chickxx

Good luck on your journey.I also want to loose my weight before my 30th next year which is September 28th x

Morning!

my 30th is 5 months away and as a few of us are 30 within the same week we're having a joing birthday bash so really need to gt focused so i can wear a pretty dress!!

hope you have a good day xxx

Back