15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

Hi there here to follow your journey.
I've just started WW at home on Friday with a starting weight of 22st 5lb
Xxx

Hey everyone! Sorry I've not been on much, had a busy weekend!

I had a great weekend thanks purple :) I've been to a birthday party, a christening & a girlie shopping (well window shopping) day lol! Have u been up to much?

Hope you guys are all ok? Any weekend losses to report? I'd lost 1lb when I wi on Friday :) every little helps!!

Hi Nessa! Good luck with WW, I look forward to hearing about your losses :) xx

Hey everyone! Sorry I've not been on much, had a busy weekend!

I had a great weekend thanks purple :) I've been to a birthday party, a christening & a girlie shopping (well window shopping) day lol! Have u been up to much?

Hope you guys are all ok? Any weekend losses to report? I'd lost 1lb when I wi on Friday :) every little helps!!

Hi Nessa! Good luck with WW, I look forward to hearing about your losses :) xx

Wow a very busy weekend! Hope you enjoyed it. Well done on the loss xxx

wow trim you have been a busy girl well done on your loss x

Thank you ladies! Hope you're getting on ok?! X

Toooo many pages to read through so I'll just ask. :)

How much have you lost in total? I need to lose roughly 12 stone to be "healthy" and I fear it'll take the rest of my life.

- Jebbie x

Toooo many pages to read through so I'll just ask. :)

How much have you lost in total? I need to lose roughly 12 stone to be "healthy" and I fear it'll take the rest of my life.

- Jebbie x

Hi! I've lost (again gained) 4 stone but I yo-yo so I'm losing the weight I re-gained.

I'm hoping to lose 8 stone by this time next year! If I stick at it and stop yoyoing I think it's achievable!

What diet r u following? X

right its official!!! I am now 29 years old and I have just under a year to lose as much weight as I can before my 30th!! im going to aim for between 8 - 10 stone! this is very optimistic I know but if I am 100% and really focus on my goal I think I can achieve it! I reeeeeally hope so anyway!
x

Also... I didn't want to be negative but I can't wait till I can go out for a drink with friends and not be stared at, pointed at, laughed at & verbally abused by drunken tossers! I went out for my bday over the weekend & every bar we went into someone (mainly drunken men) made a comment about my weight! A few examples are...

"Holy crap look at her"
"F me, she's a biggun"
"Woah, watch out! Her she comes"

Now I did my best to ignore them but it still hurts...a lot! And it's made me not want to go out drinking again till I've lost the weight!
I wonder when it became acceptable to ridicule, abuse & humiliate someone (who is out minding their own business & trying to have a good time). It's a sad state of affairs!

Saying that im turning this into a positive & using it to drive me on to achieve my goals!

Rant over :) x

I know how you feel about the comments from drunk men!! I get it every time too "wide load coming through" it's like did your mother never teach you any manners?? You mind your own business yet they still feel the need to hurl abuse but people like that aren't worth a another thought Hun the second you had gone they were probably saying horrible things to someone else just immature little pr*cks!!

You are doing so well Hun just keep going and stay focused xxx

Can't believe how rude some people are. Hope you're ok. My husband had school girls shout jelly belly at him. They went out of their way just so they could shout at him. Makes me so cross. :(

I know how you feel about the comments from drunk men!! I get it every time too "wide load coming through" it's like did your mother never teach you any manners?? You mind your own business yet they still feel the need to hurl abuse but people like that aren't worth a another thought Hun the second you had gone they were probably saying horrible things to someone else just immature little pr*cks!!

You are doing so well Hun just keep going and stay focused xxx

You said it Hun!! They sure are!! And like u day they aren't worth our time! I just don't get why they do it? I wouldn't dream of shouting rude comments at someone. But I guess that's because I'm a decent human being :)

Thanks luv! Appreciate your kind words!! Xx

Can't believe how rude some people are. Hope you're ok. My husband had school girls shout jelly belly at him. They went out of their way just so they could shout at him. Makes me so cross. :(

That's awful!! Like u say some people actually go out of there way to be mean! I just don't get it!!!
Hope he wasn't too upset by it...they aren't worth it!! Xx

Back