15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

well trim talked to the other half and we agreed to give this calorie counting one last shot i was doing good before holiday :cry: im going to plan my meals for the week and im going to make some homemade soup for in the week to take to work im not going to lie i will not be 100% on it till 4 november as 3 nights out 2 birthdays and one for my friend who as been cancer free for a year so the wine will be flowing but i will be good in the week im like yourself trim i order online so things can not jump in my basket lololol

You are all doing great!!! Enjoy your days off chezz :)

I'm planning my meals...

B - branflakes
L - beef sandwich & apple
D - trout, pots & veg

Ex - dog walk

oh i love trout and fresh salmon yum yum i have been going mad i lost my connection for a few days was not happy lolol

oh i love trout and fresh salmon yum yum i have been going mad i lost my connection for a few days was not happy lolol

Me too :) it was yummy!

Ah no lol! Glad ur bk up & running :)

im back hun lol

being good on the diet to but like i said i just need to get these to weekends out of the way then there is no bad habits
hubby made some carrot soup lovely not in to the leek and potato i would rather just have leek and onion yum yum
hows you hun

Sounds yum!!

I'm ok thanks Hun! Been out for a few dinners so been a bit naughty! Back on track now tho :)

X

hi trim
oh thats nice to get out but least now your back on track for xmas x x x

hi trim
well this week was my friends party celebrating so no change for me not even got weighed i was good in the week but the wine was flowing so im going to weigh next sunday walking and cc here i come
hubby been making me carrot soup homemade oh its lovely
how are are you hun x x x

hi trim
well this week was my friends party celebrating so no change for me not even got weighed i was good in the week but the wine was flowing so im going to weigh next sunday walking and cc here i come
hubby been making me carrot soup homemade oh its lovely
how are are you hun x x x

That sounds good Hun! Hope u had a good time at the party :)

Yum carrot soup :) very healthy!
Xx

I went for a run last night and at my weight that is no easy task let me tell ya lol!!!!!
I only managed to run a total of 7 mins ( with walking in-between) but I'm pleased I gave it a go & I'm going to go again tomorrow!
I really am unfit tho, which doesn't feel nice :-(

Today's plan is:

B - porridge
L - beans on toast
D - tuna jacket potato & salad
Ex - walk the pooch

Here's to a good day to us all :) x

hi trim well done you thats great your menu sounds good to x x

I went for a run last night and at my weight that is no easy task let me tell ya lol!!!!!
I only managed to run a total of 7 mins ( with walking in-between) but I'm pleased I gave it a go & I'm going to go again tomorrow!
I really am unfit tho, which doesn't feel nice :-(

I'm impressed, I've never done running and have trouble walking on a treadmill without falling off,lol :whacky068:

lol superfree
you made me laugh love x x

Having a wobble again! Why oh why can't I be 100%!!! My will power is beyond rubbish! FACT! :-(

Maybe because you place too much pressure on yourself? Oh and you try and go too low calorie wise

I'd recommend that you eat 2000 calories a day and cut out all white carbs because they're useless. Eat three filling meals and try not to snack. This should fill you up and eventually will curb the urge to binge. Try to stop thinking in terms of ' on it ' and ' fallen off it '

I think you'd see steady losses on 2000 calories a day, at least for a few months. Or add your calories up for a full week ( so, 14000) and think of that as your calorie bank balance so that you can eat more on some days and less on others

How are you anyway? Keep on keeping on!

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back