:(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by duncan, 24 May 2010 Social URL.

1. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    im so dissapoint, my weigh in last week was 5lb off, this week ive lost a staggering .6 of a lb :(, im so upset, ive been drinking loads but not weeing much, havnt had any goodies either, cdc said it could be down to the weather these past few days. has anyone else found this with there weighins???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My weigh-in is today but i do feel more 'heavy' is this weather if you know what I mean.
    Could it be that your losses are slowing right now now you're so near to goal? Maybe you'll have a good loss next week to make up for it.

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    All I know is that since the warm weather my ankles have been swelling up.......I hate it being this warm ...being so big...

Hopefully your weight loss will pick up soon, but the nearer your target the slower the losses......dont give up heart

5. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Hi Duncan,

I've been exactly the same as you this week. I've been drinking loads (more than normal due to the weather) but have hardly been to the loo at all, and my ankles have really swollen up quite badly grrrr...

My weigh in isn't until Thursday but this is the first week that I haven't felt 'lighter' if you know what I mean. I feel quite sluggish and bloated.

Like Mrs N said you'll probably have a great loss next week.

Sharon xx

6. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

i do think its the weather. i was bad over the weekend and gained 12lbs on the hotter days. this is coming off now and must have been a lot of water retention!

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Totally know what you mean... this hot weather is really nice but I do NOT like all the side effects, such as puffiness, lack of sleep etc etc

8. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :( that sucks doesnt it. I hope next weeks loss is a charm and this gorgeous weather had meesed you up and caused you to retain water.

9. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Please don't let it put you off. I have suffered non existant weight losses in the past, when I have been 100%, drank all my water etc. and the scales have stayed the same. A couple of times I even put weight ON !!!!! It really disheartened me and I thought "What the hell, if I am going to be £40 out of pocket and not eating every week, I may as well eat" and guess what? Here I am back again 'coz I put it all back on again. So, don't do what I did. Just plod on and it WILL come off eventually, it has too! Stick in and look forward to next WI

Madferret likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.