:(

duncan

Silver Member
im so dissapoint, my weigh in last week was 5lb off, this week ive lost a staggering .6 of a lb :(, im so upset, ive been drinking loads but not weeing much, havnt had any goodies either, cdc said it could be down to the weather these past few days. has anyone else found this with there weighins???

My weigh-in is today but i do feel more 'heavy' is this weather if you know what I mean.
Could it be that your losses are slowing right now now you're so near to goal? Maybe you'll have a good loss next week to make up for it.

All I know is that since the warm weather my ankles have been swelling up.......I hate it being this warm ...being so big...

Hopefully your weight loss will pick up soon, but the nearer your target the slower the losses......dont give up heart

Hi Duncan,

I've been exactly the same as you this week. I've been drinking loads (more than normal due to the weather) but have hardly been to the loo at all, and my ankles have really swollen up quite badly grrrr...

My weigh in isn't until Thursday but this is the first week that I haven't felt 'lighter' if you know what I mean. I feel quite sluggish and bloated.

Like Mrs N said you'll probably have a great loss next week.

Sharon xx

i do think its the weather. i was bad over the weekend and gained 12lbs on the hotter days. this is coming off now and must have been a lot of water retention!

:( that sucks doesnt it. I hope next weeks loss is a charm and this gorgeous weather had meesed you up and caused you to retain water.

Please don't let it put you off. I have suffered non existant weight losses in the past, when I have been 100%, drank all my water etc. and the scales have stayed the same. A couple of times I even put weight ON !!!!! It really disheartened me and I thought "What the hell, if I am going to be £40 out of pocket and not eating every week, I may as well eat" and guess what? Here I am back again 'coz I put it all back on again. So, don't do what I did. Just plod on and it WILL come off eventually, it has too! Stick in and look forward to next WI

Back