159 days ended....the journey goes on

I think you're doing brilliant Paul :)

I know it can be hard to resist temptation, that night I posted that I could live without potatoes I ended up ordering a take-out including fries o_O

Not had any since though and don't intend to... might possibly get a take-out on Monday as my mate is coming around... if he comes around tea-time
I'll do that, and if he comes around dinner he'll have to make do with something saladish :D

It really is so hard to resist, but it really doesn't make you feel good afterwards, well mine didn't. One thing I did notice though is it got rid of the craving I had in the back of my head :D. Guess a little one as a treat every now and then might be good in a way to spur your mind and body on.... as long as we don't go all crazy with it :p

Exactly. Personally I was munching watching the Olympics closing ceremony... But yes, the occasional treat is absolutely fine!

Had to get my 15 year old dog put down today. Been very hard day

Had to get my 15 year old dog put down today. Been very hard day

Sending Big Hugs to you Paul at this very sad time:grouphugg:

I lost my little Yorkie who was also 15 and I know how heart breaking it is to lose a beloved friend!

Thanks guys. Been a hard few days.

I'm giving the weigh in a miss this week and doing my next one the week after. The number this week will only make me more depressed. I will be back though :)

I've read your entire diary and I see such determination. Losing a pet is heartbreaking and I'm so sorry for your loss hun. I'm here to follow and support. You can do this! Faith xx

I've read your entire diary and I see such determination. Losing a pet is heartbreaking and I'm so sorry for your loss hun. I'm here to follow and support. You can do this! Faith xx

Thank you, really means a lot.

Well I have decided I am still gonna weigh in tomorrow morning. I had a sneaky look a few days ago and had put on +2lbs, which isn't really a surprise. So we will see if that has increased or not tomorrow.

I have just been totally back to old ways this week, but its time to pick that baton back up. As I was saying to my friend, I have fell off the wagon and I can see that wagon drifting into the distance with me laying on the floor, need to get up and run back after it :p.

What ever I have put on this week my aim for the coming week is to lose whatever I have put on. Whether it be 2, 3 or 4 pounds i've put on i'm still gonna be at least 10lbs lighter then when I started :)

Only two more shifts left at work, tonight and sunday. Then I finally get to enjoy sometime off without worrying about uni or having to work :)

Hope you feeling a better....

Bravo Paul! You on the right way! Never give up....we all slip... We can do it!! ;-)

Well two pounds on, not a shock in the slightest. The new journey has already begun, those 2lbs will be gone next Thursday and I will be back to 1 stone lost :)

Hi Paul? How are you? How you getting on?

Not good, another 2lbs on :cry:. Don't know how it can be upsetting because I have knew what I was doing all along. Not ate today so I guess I can try to re-start today, go off track big time and its so hard to get back into it.

I am gonna update my stats now instead of tomorrow as that might give me the kick up the arse. Still got a 10lb base loss to start from, will be a big shame if I let that go

Paul don't give up.
Do you have a smart phone? Download myfitnesspal and keep track what you eating.
You can do it on the computer too!
Also! I believe 1200kcal are way under your needs!
My needs are 1500kcal (bmr) i am 5`5 female and i am loosing. More then i did on 1200kcal!
You shouldn't be afraid of food or calories!!! I know its easy to say...but i am in the same boat every day i am worried i am over eating. I have to learn yo relax a bit.
If you eat under your needs your way more likely to binge, what will make you feel bad and more likely to give up.
Pls Paul check on an bmr calculater what your resting calories intake should be!

Paul don't give up.
Do you have a smart phone? Download myfitnesspal and keep track what you eating.
You can do it on the computer too!
Also! I believe 1200kcal are way under your needs!
My needs are 1500kcal (bmr) i am 5`5 female and i am loosing. More then i did on 1200kcal!
You shouldn't be afraid of food or calories!!! I know its easy to say...but i am in the same boat every day i am worried i am over eating. I have to learn yo relax a bit.
If you eat under your needs your way more likely to binge, what will make you feel bad and more likely to give up.
Pls Paul check on an bmr calculater what your resting calories intake should be!

Thank you, well I have started off with a nice mushroom and tuna salad, now full and ain't took in like 1000 calories in one meal :p

Oh I do have an iphone I will check that app out. Just checked and my bmr is 1988...wow. If I get into my stride by using some of your tips plus a bit of determination I think I could be back on the straight and narrow in no time

Cool...let me know if you do it...iam chef84 on myfitnesspal. If you want to be my buddy. We can help each other there too :)

Cool...let me know if you do it...iam chef84 on myfitnesspal. If you want to be my buddy. We can help each other there too :)

Really liking the look of this app, don't know why it has took me so long to get it :p

Back