159 days ended....the journey goes on

paul1989 said:
Cheers guys.

2nd day and no glitches at all. Having a grilled chicken Caesar salad for tea, really looking forward too it. :)

Caesar salad is one of my favourite things. So tasty. Enjoy!!

Caesar salad is one of my favourite things. So tasty. Enjoy!!

It was lovely, I thought I had just bought a pack of lettuce at first haha. Then got home and seen it had a small pack of croutons, Cheese and Caesar sauce in too, all low fat as well, defo having again. I was stuff too lol

Had a horrible sleep last night, couldn't get to sleep at all then the person above me started playing music at like 4.30 ggrrr, which got me annoyed and more awake. Before I knew it it was 7am :(. Must have eventually nodded off though but alarm went off for uni at 9 :(.

Only had one lesson but it was important. So to treat myself afterwards I went and bought some new clothes and got my haircut :). Also done a little bit of food shopping, bought some turkey breast. Not really ate turkey much outside of xmas time, but it was cheaper then chicken and basically fat free. Excited to try it for tea. Only bad thing I bought was potato wedges, but I guess you can get worse unhealthy things.

So going to have my dinner of ham and mustard sandwich on 50/50 bread, quite a few strawberrys and a muller light. Then going to get a bit more sleep and hopefully wake around 7 to get ready as my friend is coming up to visit tonight, so the alcohol with be flowing but one night off won't do any harm and with no real unhealthy food in the house there will be no diet glitches tomorrow :)

What a bonus with the lettuce LOL

Sorry to hear about your rubbish nights sleep hope you have managed to catch up on some this afternoon.
Always nice to get some new clothes makes you feel great.
Enjoy your evening with your friend and have a drink for me, I so badly want a drink!!

Oh god after Friday night Nessa I don't wanna drink ever again, was so hungover yesterday still don't feel 100% now haha.

As for the diet, yesterday I didn't eat until 10pm (thats how bad my hangovers get lol). So resisted being naughty and ordering an Indian takeaway, I did look at the menu's though but happy I resisted. So ended up frying some chicken and mushrooms and had them with wedges. Not the healthiest meal and a massive potion, but not too bad considering I didn't eat all day.

Thursday ain't seeming all that far away now. Hoping for a 3lb or at a push 4lb loss with it being my first week. Certainly not gonna be as high as my 6lb loss first time around last time :eek:. But being down to 14.3/14.2 will give me real motivation as that was whereabouts I was last time before I totally gave up, so it will feel like my 6 weeks of failure have been redeemed in 8 days :D

My first small aim is to get to 13 stone 11lbs, last time around it seemed like 13.12 was my glass ceiling always got to there and would mess up. Think 13.11 would also be my lowest weight in 15 months

Haha sorry to hear about the hangover!! Chicken mushrooms and wedges sounds like the perfect cure!!
Thursday will be here before you know it! The weeks are just flying by lately.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Woke up full of cold on Sunday morning, must have used a roll of toilet roll blowing my nose :/ haha. But left the heating on all last night and woke up this morning and its eased a little, so sitting today with the heating on hoping I can sweat it out of me.

Just looked in my fridge and cupboard too and I have seemed to use all my food for meals, so just got odd bits of fruit and veg left. Guess thats gonna be my day bulking up on fruit and veg as I really cba getting ready to go to the shops. Will just have to make sure I have a nice meal tomorrow to make up for it :)

Afternoon!!
Oh no hope you manage to sweat the cold out!! My sinus are playing up a bit today but I did a bit of painting yesterday so I hope it's just because of that.
Have you got any tinned tomatoes and curry paste/powder you could rustle up a veg curry or something? I'm having the same dilemma for lunch, thinking I might have an omelette or poached egg on toast (lots of eggs to use up!)
Chucking it down with rain here so I don't blame you not wanting to go out.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Afternoon!!
Oh no hope you manage to sweat the cold out!! My sinus are playing up a bit today but I did a bit of painting yesterday so I hope it's just because of that.
Have you got any tinned tomatoes and curry paste/powder you could rustle up a veg curry or something? I'm having the same dilemma for lunch, thinking I might have an omelette or poached egg on toast (lots of eggs to use up!)
Chucking it down with rain here so I don't blame you not wanting to go out.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Not got tomatoes or curry hmm. This is the problem with living at uni, never end up buying the small things you take for granted whilst at home lol. Thinking might roast some potatoes and carrots in some garlic, ooo I have ham as well, there I go thats my tea sorted :p

I need to stock up on more eggs, was one thing I went to the shop for the other day and came out without them lol

paul1989 said:
Not got tomatoes or curry hmm. This is the problem with living at uni, never end up buying the small things you take for granted whilst at home lol. Thinking might roast some potatoes and carrots in some garlic, ooo I have ham as well, there I go thats my tea sorted :p

I need to stock up on more eggs, was one thing I went to the shop for the other day and came out without them lol

Haha don't you just hate that, go to the shop then come out with everything but what you went there for in the first place!!
I ended up having a toasted sandwich for lunch was nice for a change and I'm having steak and mushroom pie for dinner with mixed veg so the eggs will have to be used tomorrow now instead!

Roasted veg in garlic sounds yum enjoy!

Haha don't you just hate that, go to the shop then come out with everything but what you went there for in the first place!!
I ended up having a toasted sandwich for lunch was nice for a change and I'm having steak and mushroom pie for dinner with mixed veg so the eggs will have to be used tomorrow now instead!

Roasted veg in garlic sounds yum enjoy!

mmm love toasted sandwiches, used to go crazy with them at home and put unimaginable amounts of cheese on them haha. Must say i love steak and mushroom pie too yum.

I forgot to put the garlic on the potatoes and carrots durr. But were easily the best roast potatoes i've ever made normally rubbish with them and roast carrots, wow why have I never had these before, love them. Thats Turkey steak and roast carrots added to my new foods I love this week :D

What a long day today has felt like.

I've had no slip ups at all since I restarted and its my first full week tomorrow :D.

Decided to treat myself and buy a lovely big piece of sirloin steak today for tea. Going to have it with some very garlic mash :D. I was good with the steak though and cut the excess fat off it, even though I love that part it saved quite a few calories (get me ;) ) haha.

Also walked back from uni today so thats about 150 calories burnt. At this moment in time I don't think a 4lb weight loss will be that far away this week :D

Scrap that we don't seem to have a potato masher in this house, now have to have roast potatoes haha

paul1989 said:
Scrap that we don't seem to have a potato masher in this house, now have to have roast potatoes haha

Get the fork out and mash away!! Rustic mash!!

Get the fork out and mash away!! Rustic mash!!

Roasties in the oven now, not that I can complain love them too. Starving and stinking the house out with how much garlic I have put on them :p.

Excited for my first weigh-in thats when things really start getting exciting

Was meant to be going for first drink with someone next week but he's just asked me if I want to get a pint tonight when the match is on. Last minute plans always suit me, less time worrying about it :p

paul1989 said:
Was meant to be going for first drink with someone next week but he's just asked me if I want to get a pint tonight when the match is on. Last minute plans always suit me, less time worrying about it :p

Hope you enjoyed the pint! Shame the footie was postponed although a good excuse to go out for another pint tonight and watch it?!!

Hope you enjoyed the pint! Shame the footie was postponed although a good excuse to go out for another pint tonight and watch it?!!

I had 3 pints and have bit of a headache now. Did play the pub quiz though....came third from bottom haha. Ooo thats made my day didn't realise it was rescheduled for today :D

Well I was naughty last night, after only having a muller light all day I ended up ordering a indian takeaway.

But on the brightside, just weighed myself and it was a -4lb loss :D

Back