15's down to 14's

Folks I have every reason to believe you will soon join me when I leave this friendly, comfie,funny thread. Not going to happen imminently as the scales have stopped moving but they will move when I least expect them to.

You ladies make me smile, which is a blessing on this journey.............it's blooming tough at times.

Pretty knickers is one of the first things I brought DM, along with some over the shoulder boulder holders when I realised I could shop in the undies department at M and S again. Asda do some pretty stuff too at reasonable prices.

Just back from shopping with OH and I really struggled with it this time for some reason. Doesn't normally bother me him picking up stuff and asking "can you have this" but tonight I wanted to tell him to put it all back as I couldn't have any of it. Maybe its going to be my totm!! Or I'm just a crabby Moo lol

ttfn

Moo xx

Men! Mine has been sat eating ice cream out of the pot, drinking g&ts and we were watching made in Chelsea so he decides to look up one of the places they are in and start reading off the menu. I said "WTF do you think you are doing?" He soon looked sheepish and shut up!!!

You are never a crabby Moo xxxxxx

I have had a 'blip' again today and you reminding me of pretty knickers and 'hammocks' has reminded me why I so want to lose the blubber!!

Thanks again Moo - you are soooo fab and I m going to relish my naughty glass of red and get back on the exante 100% again tomorrow :)

Hope DQ and Ritsia are sticking with it and if I don't shape up I'll be on my tod in this zone!

Nightie everyone xxxx

You are never a crabby Moo xxxxxx

I have had a 'blip' again today and you reminding me of pretty knickers and 'hammocks' has reminded me why I so want to lose the blubber!!

Thanks again Moo - you are soooo fab and I m going to relish my naughty glass of red and get back on the exante 100% again tomorrow :)

Hope DQ and Ritsia are sticking with it and if I don't shape up I'll be on my tod in this zone!

Nightie everyone xxxx

I'm sticking to it DM but I'm guessing you are much closer to the 14s than me :) mmmm wine... *licks lips*

You stick with it DQ - do not let my slip ups deter you!! I have woken up raring to go 100% today. Hope you are feeling better - do you have insomnia too??

Have a good day.....same to you too Moo and Ritsia xxxxx

You stick with it DQ - do not let my slip ups deter you!! I have woken up raring to go 100% today. Hope you are feeling better - do you have insomnia too??

Have a good day.....same to you too Moo and Ritsia xxxxx

I have ME/CFS and it likes to switch my body clock into reverse at the moment it wants to wake up at 2200 and go to sleep at 1100 :S I have literally just woken up! :S

Evening Ladies

DQ I know they don't mean to do it..............but they do the ******* lol

DM Hope you enjoyed your glass or red.......................never have liked alcohol but that's a plus on any diet!!!!!

I have to fess up and say I did a major naughty last night. Went out with OH and had chinese................yummy............back on the wagon today but not helping me get closer to 14st is it.........tut tut.

I also keep finding excuses to not go swimming which is bad as I love it once I'm in the water, it just feels like too much hassle to go on the way home from work, then once I'm home I can't be bothered to go out again. I am hoping it's just a "stage" I am going through.

I was chatting to someone at work today about my goal and said this year I am determined I will be able to dance at the Christmas party for more than 10 minutes without needing oxygen. I must keep this in mind when I am weakening.

Moo xx

Evening Ladies

DQ I know they don't mean to do it..............but they do the ******* lol

DM Hope you enjoyed your glass or red.......................never have liked alcohol but that's a plus on any diet!!!!!

I have to fess up and say I did a major naughty last night. Went out with OH and had chinese................yummy............back on the wagon today but not helping me get closer to 14st is it.........tut tut.

I also keep finding excuses to not go swimming which is bad as I love it once I'm in the water, it just feels like too much hassle to go on the way home from work, then once I'm home I can't be bothered to go out again. I am hoping it's just a "stage" I am going through.

I was chatting to someone at work today about my goal and said this year I am determined I will be able to dance at the Christmas party for more than 10 minutes without needing oxygen. I must keep this in mind when I am weakening.

Moo xx

Mmmmm Chinese sounds good ;)
Ooo wish I didn't like booze, major wine monster here :)
I'm at 15.8 1/2 this am :) how you guys doing??

Morning my beauties xx

I have been baaaaad and am feeling so peeeed off with myself!!! Just can't seem to keep in the zone during the evening and the slightest excuse and I'm off in the kitchen - not even enjoying!! I actually feel much better on my shakes so gonna keep this in mind and keep reminding myself that gorging does not make me feel good!! So line drawn again and back on it today with a vengeance!!

Moo - sometimes I think it does you good to have a night off and so lovely to go out together. Hope you had a great evening xx. Now get that cossie on and swim them lengths!!

DQ - hope your sleep pattern is returning but aren't you doing amazing, you are putting me to shame. I know what insomnia is like and it stinks :(. I am on Meds at mo for hypothyroidism, low calcium and vit d deficiency which all contribute to me feeling crappy but know my weight isn't helping so yet another reason to stick to it!

Ritsia - how's your first week going honey?

Hope everyone is ready for a scorching weekend xxxx

Ladieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

DQ I always think it's a good job I don't do alcohol as I think I have an addictive nature...............took me forever to give up smoking but it's now been 4 years so fingers crossed that I cracked that one . Chinese was oh soooooooo very good, a local buffet stuff ya face til ya sick one lol. Not going back for a while now though.

DM Back on the wagon just like me...............don't give up when you give in! A blip now and then may make the journey longer but it doesn't have to be the end of it.

I put 3lbs on overnight following "the meal" but this morning 1 of them had dropped off again. Mini target for me this week to just lose those 3 and see 14st something...............I can and will do it.

It's our town carnival this weekend and we will be taking our grandson who has already expressed a wish to visit the fun fair after.............oh the joys of being a grandparent lol. His mother has plans to relax and enjoy the sunshine at home while we keep him busy. What a clever Mum she is.

Hope you have a fun weekend ahead girls

Moo xx

Morning my beauties xx

I have been baaaaad and am feeling so peeeed off with myself!!! Just can't seem to keep in the zone during the evening and the slightest excuse and I'm off in the kitchen - not even enjoying!! I actually feel much better on my shakes so gonna keep this in mind and keep reminding myself that gorging does not make me feel good!! So line drawn again and back on it today with a vengeance!!

Moo - sometimes I think it does you good to have a night off and so lovely to go out together. Hope you had a great evening xx. Now get that cossie on and swim them lengths!!

DQ - hope your sleep pattern is returning but aren't you doing amazing, you are putting me to shame. I know what insomnia is like and it stinks :(. I am on Meds at mo for hypothyroidism, low calcium and vit d deficiency which all contribute to me feeling crappy but know my weight isn't helping so yet another reason to stick to it!

Ritsia - how's your first week going honey?

Hope everyone is ready for a scorching weekend xxxx

It's a hard hard diet DM and we obviously all have some problem with food or we wouldn't need this diet, you are doing really well x my sleep patterns are still pretty insane fell asleep at 2pm yesterday and just woke now 6am lol hmmm what I saw of yesterday it was lovely weather hope it continues today :) xxx

Ladieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

DQ I always think it's a good job I don't do alcohol as I think I have an addictive nature...............took me forever to give up smoking but it's now been 4 years so fingers crossed that I cracked that one . Chinese was oh soooooooo very good, a local buffet stuff ya face til ya sick one lol. Not going back for a while now though.

DM Back on the wagon just like me...............don't give up when you give in! A blip now and then may make the journey longer but it doesn't have to be the end of it.

I put 3lbs on overnight following "the meal" but this morning 1 of them had dropped off again. Mini target for me this week to just lose those 3 and see 14st something...............I can and will do it.

It's our town carnival this weekend and we will be taking our grandson who has already expressed a wish to visit the fun fair after.............oh the joys of being a grandparent lol. His mother has plans to relax and enjoy the sunshine at home while we keep him busy. What a clever Mum she is.

Hope you have a fun weekend ahead girls

Moo xx

Mmmmmm that does sound good! Well done on the smoking I was similar constantly giving up but have been off them now for 3 1/2 yrs so maybe we will kick this food thing now :) Lol that does sound clever tee hee. Good luck Moo we're going to miss you :) xxx

Hi guys......just saying a quick helllooooo from a slightly pink(!) and tipsy dextersmum........tried ever so hard to be good this weekend but not really there - sorry :(

Apart from pimms/diet lemonade and half a chinkie (sounds like I've eaten half a Chinese man haha) oh and my 2 glasses of white wine not been a terrible weekend!!!!

Have spent last hour or so 'researching' vlcd and considering trying some different flavours - any opinions? Have decided that the soups aren't so tasty and struggling to finish them ...... Thai chicken today. Finished my choc shakes in work last week....they are my least fave - it's the mouldy smell!! Love the vanilla and banana though.

Still have a drawer full to finish and know that week is easier than weekends......may try small salad with chicken/tuna to keep me on track.....any thoughts?

Anyone else tried the fast (5/2) diet? Do I sound desperate here?? Just so need to find a plan that fits me and helps me shift this weight!

Moo - hope you've had a fab weekend at the funfair and well done on giving up the cigs.......i deffo have an addictive personality (so glad I never really started smoking - mind u perhaps I wouldn't be addicted to food!!!).

DQ - hope you are behaving and have enjoyed the weekend.....I have packed my banana shake ready for work and loads of water. I will weigh in tomorrow (gulp) and start again xxxxxx

Good morning my lovelies - hope you are all ready for the week ahead. I've sayed the same this week which is no surprise to me as I just couldn't seem to stick to it. Days would be fine and then the evenings it would just go wrong but determined now to get back on it again and if evenings are torment I am going to allow myself a small salad - that's the plan, wish me luck xxxxx

Where are my pals???? I've had a good Monday but have switched to the working solution - just enjoyed a fresh salmon and salad. Am also drinking a lot more water and looking forward to seeing a loss this week. I am still going to try the odd TS days but prefer this to going off the diet completely :)

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine xx

Evening Ladies

Hanging my head in shame..............again..............blooming fun fair food grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

100% today and no doubt will be all week but when the weekend appears who knows? I need to get this under control or I will still be this size come the Christmas Party lol

DM Pink and tipsy sounds amusing. My daughter did Exante for a while but switched as she struggled with the no food. She's now lost 3 stone in total doing what works for her so give it a go on WS and see how you go.

DQ Is your sleep pattern still topsy turvy? I went through a stage of being in bed by 8.30 every night but then I was up at silly o'clock. Took forever for me to turn it around to going bed after 9/9.30ish so I laid in longer. I am still up at 6 most days, even weekends which is a bit of a bummer.

Ritsia How's it going for you. The first week can be really hard going but once you have that cracked things get easier.

Have a fun week peeps

Moo xx

Yay Moo and thanks for the positive support. Your daughter has done amazing and I think that is the way for me - funny but allowing myself a meal seems to make me less greedy!! In fact have stuck beautifully to plan all day, very healthy salad mostly straight from neighbour's garden and drank loads of water xx

Hope you had all the fun of the fair - love the smell of fair (yum) xx

DM Tis good to see you feeling lots more positive about things. Different things work for different folks, I know my daughter is not stressed out so much now and not feeling like she failed.

How lucky to have a neighbour with fresh salad for the picking. And still be close to the ladies room for all that water you are getting through.

I went to M and S at lunchtime today and resisted everything except a latte lol I was chuffed with that. I have no excuses if I cheat over the next week or two as I have no days out planned.

Lets stay on track and be in the 14s soon :)

Moo xx

Well done Moo, especially in M&S lol

I have had a great day food wise......like u say it seems to be working for me - I think I have taken the pressure off myself. I decided that I will now have a shake for breakfast, banana this morning - actually felt a spring in my step this morning on our dog walk. Vanilla shake for lunch and nealy 2 litres of water during working day. Home made spaghetti Bol for supper with small portion of spaghetti, cabbage and salad. Actually feeling healthy today :)

Gonna see how a week like this works for me, wish me luck everyone xx

DM Good Luck :girlpower: I have a mental image of you on springs bouncing along walking the dog.............thanks for starting my day with a smile :chores016:

Have you tried zero noodles....................I think they have no carbs and almost no calories :eek: They do them in Holland and Barrett and it's usually buy one get one half price.......worth a try maybe.

DQ Off plan occasionally is what keeps some of us going on this diet....................and it doesn't appear to do any long term damage :eatdrink051:

I have a works buffet to avoid today, though I did get the OH to do something scrummy for everyone else to enjoy so I feel like I'm still joining in

Have a good one ladies

Moo xx

Back