15's down to 14's

Work buffet = danger zone!!

Colleagues birthday yesterday and she brought in doughnuts, muffins and cookies and I resisted :)

Proud with myself.....really finding the working solution better for me and may intersperse with odd TS days. Know that I will not lose weight as quick but at least I can stick to this !!

On a negative - far too hot for doing my exercise but did go on a long walk last night.......well more of a stroll lol

Have a great day guys xxxx

How are you doing gang??

I have been sticking to my plan (lol) and yesterday was secretly gutted as staying the same but today 1.5 down yay (darn that daily weighing - why do I do it to myself?!)

Hope everyone has a great weekend......it's like being abroad xx

Hi girlies

DM Well done on sticking to your plan, keep on doing what you're doing and down it will go, though it's tough when that number sticks for a bit............I too am a daily weigher........I think it helps

DQ hope you're okay

Love Love Loving this weather................I am slowly going a freckled brown colour lol Hope it lasts as I now have a week off work............a week to stay on track, read my kindle and spend time in the garden. I have told my OH today that for the next 2 weeks I am being 100% in an effort to get out of the 15s and into the 14s. I hope my resolve stays strong and if it doesn't I am sure I can depend on him to let me know I'm being naughty lol

Be happy ladies

Moo xx

Moo.......isn't this weather just fab and you are so lucky having the week off. My idea of heaven - week off in sun with kindle - yay and good luck on sticking to plan.

I have had a fab Weekend toasting myself and have been very well behaved food wise, wish I could say same about drink - oops ;)

Weigh in tomorrow (gulp) - also will be starting herbalife this week - my friend is a distributor but will be sticking around here for all your support.

Good luck everyone xxxxx

Hey peeps....I'm new to exante and currently on day 7 with first weigh in tomorrow morning. You all seem to be doing so great and really supporting each other......could that support extend to a newbie? :rolleyes:

Morning DM Good luck with the Herbalife. I think it's very fortunate that I don't do wine, lager etc as I get through loads of coke zero and other allowed drink stuffs to fill the hours sometimes. Hope you are happy with your weigh in . I was very close to 14 again this morning but last time I said that I went off the rails lol

Welcome Cliopatra Grab a comfie chair and stay a short while on your way to 14. Ahhhhhhhh that long forgotten first weigh in...............generally a good loss and a great incentive to continue.

DQ Hope all is okay with you

Having a great start to my week off...............Day 3 of 100%, the sun is shining,OH off to work(snigger snigger),Hoping to get to the swimming pool before the kids descend on it and then relax with the Kindle before looking busy when himself comes home later lol

Have a good one gals xx

Hi everyone extremely chuffed at my first weigh in this morning:D down 10lbs.....yay! Crack on week 2. Hope everyone has a fabulous day, the sun is shining what more could we want. Hi Moo, nice to meet you. Your weight loss is amazing, very inspirational.

Thanks Moo, I've been on cloud 9 all day lol had a bit of an upset this evening and normally I would stuff myself silly, but I thought I haven't worked this bloody hard only for some unpleasant person to come and undo it! And that in itself has empowered me even more. Hope you're well :)

Eating is a bit like smoking in some respects.................you can reach for it in times of stress.....................but we can change this. And you have shown you already do things differently. It's an incredible boost to see those pounds drop off.

This morning ladies I finally busted through the 14s. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I will still be here as you gals are so friendly and are now my comfort blanket lol

Moo xx

Well done Moo :D you must feel fantastic. I agree with eating in times of stress, when somebody really upset me last night I could have eaten till I popped, instead I put two fingers up (metaphorically) and rationalised I'd have felt totally crap had I done that. Looking forward to today, I get to see my fiance, not seen him since the day I started this so I hope he's suitably impressed. Somebody noticed yesterday who I hadn't seen for a couple of weeks so that was a boost. Have a fantastic day x

Awwwwww bless. Loving your excitement at seeing your fiance. Have a great time with him. Tis great when people start to notice you are disappearing.

Thanks for the well done comment, yes I do feel fantastic but also annoyed at myself for taking so long to get here! But to take longer is better than giving up on it.

Off to have carbonara for tea with added garlic granules....................yummy

Moo xx

Hey guys :) sorry I ran off to the land of food but I'm back now and everyone is in the 14s :O
Really pleased for you all, well done Moo and Clio hi *waves* what a great week 1 loss you must be thrilled :) better start catching you lot up :) will WI when u wake up assuming I ever get to sleep damn heat lol x ;) xxxx

Hello DQ Welcome back. Hope your foray into enemy territory hasn't done too much damage :) I have been there loads of times and no doubt will visit again but I do not give up and keep coming back. The more I lose and the longer I'm on this diet the harder it gets. As I still have a long term goal in mind I keep getting back in to it and even if it takes much longer it will still be worth it in the long run.

Last day of my week off today and the dreaded housework is calling. Want to get most of it done while its still cool out there then I can sit and read in the sun later without feeling too guilty. Lots of ice in the water today me thinks .

Have a good one ladies and stay positive

Moo xx

Hello DQ Welcome back. Hope your foray into enemy territory hasn't done too much damage :) I have been there loads of times and no doubt will visit again but I do not give up and keep coming back. The more I lose and the longer I'm on this diet the harder it gets. As I still have a long term goal in mind I keep getting back in to it and even if it takes much longer it will still be worth it in the long run.

Last day of my week off today and the dreaded housework is calling. Want to get most of it done while its still cool out there then I can sit and read in the sun later without feeling too guilty. Lots of ice in the water today me thinks .

Have a good one ladies and stay positive

Moo xx

No thankfully not too bad I didn't eat very much :) one day back on the wagon and 15.8 7/8 :)

Morning my lovelies just popping in to say hi to you all xxxxx
weekend here at last - loving this heat wave :)

I have started my new plan after having a relapse - sound like a real addict!!

Started thurs and am in the zone - probably helps that I know I will be measured (yes measured!!!) next Thursday. I am having 2 shakes of my herbalife just like exante and a healthy evening meal so really hoping to be in the next zone with 2 weeks - DQ I'm still with you 15st 8 this morning but I was nearly 15st 11 Thursday - flipping 'eck I was starting to go up the stones!!!

Well done, well done Moo can u still keep an eye on us guys here - and hope to join u soon xxxxx

Cliopatra - welcome to our special troup and well done - amazing first week!!

Ps I feel a bit strange doing herbalife not exante and hanging around with you guys but you are my friends now and am sure you will put up with me ;)

Good morning Im Scamp and restarting my weight loss journey AGAIN today, I have in the past gone from 18.4 to 11.4 and felt wonderful but as time and life flys by the weight seems to appear without really noticing too much. I would love to join you ladies in the 15 to 14 thread, my current weight as of 2 minutes ago is 15.10 and I feel now is definately the right time to get a grip of the situation and get back on this wonderful site for help and motivation. Hope you are all enjoying this great weather hope you all have a good weekend.

Good morning Im Scamp and restarting my weight loss journey AGAIN today, I have in the past gone from 18.4 to 11.4 and felt wonderful but as time and life flys by the weight seems to appear without really noticing too much. I would love to join you ladies in the 15 to 14 thread, my current weight as of 2 minutes ago is 15.10 and I feel now is definately the right time to get a grip of the situation and get back on this wonderful site for help and motivation. Hope you are all enjoying this great weather hope you all have a good weekend.

Hi there Scamp, welcome and good luck :D:D:D

Morning my lovelies just popping in to say hi to you all xxxxx
weekend here at last - loving this heat wave :)

I have started my new plan after having a relapse - sound like a real addict!!

Started thurs and am in the zone - probably helps that I know I will be measured (yes measured!!!) next Thursday. I am having 2 shakes of my herbalife just like exante and a healthy evening meal so really hoping to be in the next zone with 2 weeks - DQ I'm still with you 15st 8 this morning but I was nearly 15st 11 Thursday - flipping 'eck I was starting to go up the stones!!!

Well done, well done Moo can u still keep an eye on us guys here - and hope to join u soon xxxxx

Cliopatra - welcome to our special troup and well done - amazing first week!!

Ps I feel a bit strange doing herbalife not exante and hanging around with you guys but you are my friends now and am sure you will put up with me ;)

Hey DM
Yeah that's the problem with changing plans isn't it you have to make a whole new bunch of mm friends? Lol I've fancied trying the alternate day fasting (JUDDD diet) but don't want to leave my exante friends lol
15.8 1/4 this am :)

Back