15's down to 14's

Yaaaaaay well done. Hope to join you soon ?

Well done Mishelly, I also hope to be with you soon but it'll be a few weeks yet :)

Come on all you 15's, how's it going for you?

Hi Katie
I've had a long weekend off for the family wedding celebrations and let's just say I enjoyed it all!!! Back on it yesterday. Staying off the scales until Sunday as I don't want to get disheartened. How are you doing? ?

Lol well it's good to know you enjoyed your time off :) I agree with staying off the scales till Sunday, hopefully any gain from your fun time will be lost by then.

No more fun time allowed though as we need to get into the 14's ASAP then we're another step closer to goal!

All going well for me at the moment, I'm trying to up my steps and do a bit more walking, parking that bit further away from places etc.

Keep motivated and let's get shifting :D xx

Teehee Katie your right. Thanks. I must get focused again. Need to get back to the gym too but busy feeling sorry for myself as I have a cold and sore throat. In the words of Arnie 'I'll be back' hahahahaha ?

I've not made it to the gym yet, I'm planning on going this weekend so that should be fun!

Gym done (not been for over a week!). Now to keep myself occupied and on track all day ready for the big weigh in tomorrow ? xx

Gym done (not been for over a week!). Now to keep myself occupied and on track all day ready for the big weigh in tomorrow ? xx

Oooh exciting having weigh in, good luck and I hope the scales show lovely lower numbers :)

Ah thank you Katie. A bit nervous with having a long weekend off last weekend but feels good to be back on track. Can't wait to be in the 14's. That's what's keeping me motivated now ? x

Well another 3lb off this week. I'm quite pleased considering last weekend and no gym etc. Feeling pretty pants as cold has come back and I really haven't had nearly enough water. However, I am pleased to be staring the 14's in the face and even if I don't get there this week I know I will do it the week after. C'mon you 14's its been a while :D xx

Yay well done Roxi, that's a great loss - you'll be in the 14's in no time xx

How's it going Roxi, hope your cold is easing and that you're feeling better xx

Hi Katie. I had a terrible day on Sunday! It started so well but I fell off the wagon big time. I wanted every carb going and I caved! I really did go rediculously mad ?. I'm going to say that I think it wasn't helped by feeling lousy but not sure if that's just my excuse. Now I'm struggling this week but that's probably as I'm trying to get back into ketosis. Do you have bad days like this? I need to get more will power quickly! How are you doing? X

:( sorry you had a bad day, probably was due to feeling unwell - stick to TS and you'll soon be back in ketosis and feeling better.

Im doing ok, am now on day 51 TS and amazingly I've stuck to it - I've had many a time doing a vlcd where I've just given in and I don't know why this time is different. Every time I feel that I could go off track I distract myself by doing anything at all.

I hope that you're soon back in the swing of it xx Have you set yourself any mini goals? I really do find that they help.

Hi I think I may join you if you don't mind.

Had a1lb loss this week, trying to be patient with it, but really want to be dropping 3s and 4s! Seem to lose focus part way through the week. Weigh in is Mondays, so I have a full week to go!

I don't think I am drinking enough water, so I'm trying to bring that in more this week. I'm using the SAS logs this week too.

Hi Suzy and welcome, glad to have you join us :) Please don't lose focus, try and stick with it and the losses will soon add up xx

Thanks Katie. Just what I needed ? I'm sure with your help I will be back on track this week.
Hi Suzie and welcome. Well done for getting started, you won't regret it. Just a few short weeks ago I was almost 2st heavier. Sorry for moaning this week, please don't be put off. I have found it much easier to stick to than any other diet. I'm just having a bad few days ?. Hang on in there. Great to have you on board x

Back