15's down to 14's

Well done Cate & Sandrat, I'm slightly behind you two but hopefully we can all say goodbye to the 15's soon, keep up the good work ladies x

2lbs off for me this week :)

Really pleased with the loss after first weekend with some food (and too much booze), hope I manage this weekend away well. Will be harder as staying with relatives who will want to cook for us, a buffet at the party on Saturday night and there is talk of a carvery on Sunday :eek:

Officially down 2lbs. Scales haven't moved since earlier in the week when I hit my 2st off so that's where I am still. I suppose TOTM could have something to do with it but it is just sooooo boring losing 2lb after 2lb after 2lb. :sigh: Still at least it's coming off and not going on. Still 2lb to get to my 15st target and 3lbs to get into the 14s. Looking at my signature, I hit 15st 6lbs (216lbs) on 11th June and on the 30th June I am still only a further 4lbs down from that. That's 4lbs in 19 days. I really have to cut out the cheats and up the exercise if I am to speed up my loss. I can't stand the thought of the 14s taking as long to get through. Really want to be 14st by the end of July. Have got to go for it. :whip:

Only 1lb off this week so still in the 15s - 15st 1lb today. Getting through this stone has been torturous. Please God I'm out of them by next week.

Hi Cate. Keep at it. I found I lost a bit more when I stopped having a dash of milk in a couple of cups of tea and the odd bit of ham or cheese. Just sabotaged my losses for a full week and it really wasn't worth it. Wished I hadn't. Mind you it was a full blown - off the scale - fill your boots kind of week and not just a couple of little cheats.
Your doing great :) xx

Morning all, fab 6lbs off for me this week taking me to exactly 15 stone :D

Yaaaaay go CP. Fabulous!!! :) xx

Managed to lose 3.2lbs this week and now I am almost into the 14s. Hoping to reach them next week - so close!

15 stone exactly today. This WILL be my last post in this thread. Joining the 14s to 13s next Monday.

STS for me this week. Not too disappointed as I have been unwell from last Friday until Tuesday and had a gain during that time. Do feel like I have lost weight so hopeful to be in the 14's next week. Good luck everyone x

Fingers crossed for you CP. Hang on in there :) xx

I'm out of here! Good luck everyone x

Anyone still here? I have just returned to the 15s after a daliance back in the 16s following 10 days in Corfu. Think it will be a slow haul down into the 14s but looking forward I getting there.

X

Anyone else here? Back in the 15's today :sigh:

Gained 11.8lbs from illness and holidays and restarting today. Have not been eating sensibly and have been unable to exercise, now feeling well enough to get back to it. Have set myself a target to lose the weight gain this month, should be achievable?

Will be starting back to exercise today and aiming to get back to jogging for 30 mins 3 times a week. Run days will be Mon, Wed & Fri and I will be adding a meal on these days. Prior to the gain and illness my weight loss had all but stopped, not sure if it was the exercise or the run up to being ill or maybe even both. Can only give it a try and do my best :)

Good to have you back CP, sorry to hear you've not been well, good luck getting back on it :) x

Just found this thread. I am now (proudly) in the 15s again and looking forward eagerly to the 14s. Will be a few weeks, yet, so not obsessing about it. Very glad in fact to be losing weight steadily. It's been tough, slowly but surely regaining 7st of an 11st loss. Many here will know exactly what I mean, and how that feels! Good luck everyone x

Just found this thread. I am now (proudly) in the 15s again and looking forward eagerly to the 14s. Will be a few weeks, yet, so not obsessing about it. Very glad in fact to be losing weight steadily. It's been tough, slowly but surely regaining 7st of an 11st loss. Many here will know exactly what I mean, and how that feels! Good luck everyone x

Hope to be joining you here on Monday :)

Hi everyone,

well as the title goes im in the 15s and I want to get down into the 14s. Hopefully I wont be staying too long with you all here before I sling my hook but thought I would say hi

Hello everyone! My starting weight is 15st 10lb so on my way to 14s. Hoping for a fab first week then I might not be here long :)

Back