• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution 15th August 2011 - TS Diary

The day that will change my life. Today, 15th August. I have to lose this weight so am going to keep this diary so I can remind myself when my motivation is low why I want this, and that I CAN do it!

So today... a great start. I had a strawberry shake about 9am and then went to the gym. I have a programme that was written for me by a PT 2 weeks ago so I did that. Its now 12.30 and I have drank 1 litre of water so far and around 1pm I am going to have my 2nd shake of the day. I think chocolate. I am keeping myself busy and distracted with housework, washing, ironing and looking after my 9 month old daughter.

Why do I want this? Well... the usual - to be slimmer, fit in nicer clothes, look nicer, feel sexy and to be able to look at photos of myself and not cringe.

Today I weigh 13st 2lb. Eventually I want to be 9st 7lb. I am going to take this journey one day at a time. I feel almost like the first few days may be hour at a time! Its so daunting!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You can do it! Good luck for your exciting journey to Slimdom :)
Stick with it, the first few days are tough but I promise it gets easier! Good luck :)
Thank you! So far still going great! I have kept myself busy which has taken my mind off eating. 5 hours until bedtime, I can complete day 1!
Well, I am chuffed to bits that I made it through the whole day yesterday 100%, and so far, so good today as well! I dont even fell hungry! Motivation right now is super charged! I have had a banana and strawberry shake for brekkie and lunch. 1 litre of water down as well. Day 2 is going better then expected!
You sound so positive! Well done! :)