16 stone 8 vs Slim & Save

Hi guys!!!

Day 3 - wooo!

Okay first I will say I am hungry. Definitely and I can't wait to go to bed so I can wake up not so hungry. Lol!

Today I have had a chocolate shake for breakfast, a strawberry shake for lunch and then just had my dinner which was (100g) turkey with baggage and bean sprouts ... That's filled me for now! Lol...

Have some coke zero to take to the cinema tonight... Going to see KP3D! Hopefully my friend won't ask for popcorn/icecream/sweets etc ... Sick of all the food offers! Lol!

With me luck for tomorrow .... I'm getting weighed with a friend, we usually do on a Thursday so will keep this up) so will let you know how I get on after four days :) x

Well done hun sounds like you got it all planned out :)

Enjoy the cinema and good luck for weigh in xxx

RebekahR said:
Well done hun sounds like you got it all planned out :)

Enjoy the cinema and good luck for weigh in xxx
Thank you!!!

Skinny Sia said:
Well done for getting to day 3 hunny. Good luck with weigh in xxxxx

Thanks Hun!!

Crossing my fingers!!! x

Argh I ate some chicken :-(

Chicken is fine, do not worry Xx

I wouldn't worry too much about the chicken. It won't affect ketosis it will just mean some extra calories for today. Maybe go for a walk or something to burn them off :)

Woo! 16.07!!!

A loss of 4lbs since Monday :eek: roll on Monday morning for my first weigh in! x

Hi guys.... Well was doing well and thankful for my loss (Day 4) but then caved yesterday and had chicken, more chicken, then boiled eggs and then in the evening - curry!

I now feel sick as well as guilty . Ugh. Can't believe I ate. I feel horrible. Genuine guilt. I think it was because I had a Pepsi max at about 11 o clock... Or maye because it was day 6... I don't know I just feel awful.

Probably gained. Who knows how much :-(

Meh. Do I just start again or is there some sort of 'eat less' process. I dunno. There's nowhere that really informs you what to do if you all put fail :-(

Ela ine said:
Thanks guys :)

First day is awful :-( have wanted to eat pretty much the entire day and food is everywhere!!!

1. Mum wanted to buy me lunch out (what?!)
2. Auntie invites me for tea (first time this has EVER happened)
3. Went round to a friends to watch a movie and not only had she brought in sweets crisps and diet coke (saying no to this is the most difficult!!) but she then wanted to get a takeaway?

These never happen! And all on my first day :-(
Okay so I didn't give in but it's hard. SO.hard!

xx

You are a trooper not giving in to these.
I broke up from school on Friday and was bombarded with chocolates, cakes and thorntons special toffee (my favourite) and wine from all the children. I've had to give all the food away, luckily I don't drink wine so that'll do for Christmas presents!!!

dont worry tomorrow is a new day . draw a line under it and start again , and dont feel guilty your only human .
we have all done this at some point.

good luck

Thanks guys.
Just so hard :-(

Recently dumped, lost my job AND had to move home with my family. Not the best of times!

Anyway - enough eating my feelings. Have done nothing but *think* all evening... About why I want to do this and why a vlcd appeals to me.
Committed. Yes I will be re-starting. But with a vengeance.

Had a look at the scales and have gained 4lb that didn't show yesterday? But don't know if tho is water due to carbs?

Anyway - re:weigh in tomorrow and will let you know. Let the new week one commence.

P.s talking of commitment....

Attachments

• image-2557017291.jpg
    image-2557017291.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 64
sliminthecity said:
How are you getting on today?

Well.

Day 1 down!

Have had....

Breakfast: strawberry shake
Lunch: porridge
Dinner: chicken, stir fry veg.

And just having a warmed up chocolate shake now.

I put another order in last night so my new food should arrive tomorrow - bars and meals! Wooo!

Looking forward to using the moose aswell! x

Okay, so my new order came and I feel super positive about the week ahead!

1. Have some awesome tasting shakes to try! Which include crispy chocolate, crispy vanilla, vanilla caramel, red forest fruits... And also got the mix a moouse, so have pudding/I've cream options too!
2. Have meals (spaghetti, spicy chilli, cottage pie & mac and cheese - I know, don't know how much pasta n sauce they'll be getting in a pack for it to be 136-150 cals, but we'll see!
3. THE BARS! Ordered chocolate & coconut, milk choc truffa, dark choc truffa and lemon and dark chocolate!

So I'm going for 3 'packs' a day - hoping to be one shake, one meal one bar

And then the extra of 100g protein and 200g of specific veg (cabbages, brocoli, celery, green pepper, mushrooms etc)

Positive!

Day 2 and 100% so far... Off or a swim soon then will come back and have my tea :) xx

Attachments

• image-1117410090.jpg
    image-1117410090.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 50
  • image-605331236.jpg
    image-605331236.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 57
hiya sounds like you're doing well (esspecially as it sounds like your having bit of a rough time)- it is motivating when all your packs turn up isnt it! :)

well done on getting back on wagon, good luck x

LucyNewMum said:
hiya sounds like you're doing well (esspecially as it sounds like your having bit of a rough time)- it is motivating when all your packs turn up isnt it! :)

well done on getting back on wagon, good luck x

Thanks Lucy!

Yeah have been having the crappest time! But can't get fat(ter) as well on top of everything else! No way!

I have fallen off the wagon (last week) and ended up eating (badly) for three days! Not happening this - I'm 100% committed this week. Only on Day 2 but feeling miles better than I did last week, and besides, have a whole bunch (112) of packs to use now :D x

You can do it hunny

Keep plenty of options for meals and get creative with your protein it helps

Xxx

Back