16 stone 8 vs Slim & Save

it is motivating having a cupboard full of packs that you've already paid for :) i keep telling myself im too poor to give in lol
good that you're feeling more in diet mode- when do you weigh in? x

Thanks Rebeckah :)

Soooo.... Day 2 almost over and *drumroll* 100% Woohoooo! :bunnydance:

Breakfast:
crispy vanilla shake' made in to a pudding, although I put very little water in so I was really thick and blaming like! Lush!

Lunch:
milk chocolate truffa.

Well, I had this with a cup of tea... Couldn't quite believe it! when I first opened it I was definitely a bit meh at the size (just under a penguin I'd say) and at first bite the texture put me off (I think I was expecting a slim fast type snack bar/boots low fat one) but OH MY GOSH it is amazing! Tastes like a chocolate brownie... And the size felt 'just enough' if that makes sense.

Definitely glad I purchased a whole 14 of these! Teehee!

Dinner:

100g tuna (I had this about 5, then I went swimming) I've just got back and I had a meal pack - macaroni cheese - with my allowed 200g of veg (brocoli and cauliflower)

The meal pack was super watery and thought I was going to be disappointed ... But after I'd let it for a while it actually thickened up a little and I had it mixed in with the cauliflower. Yum yum!

With a class of coke zero and chugging down the water!

Feeling very proud for having for through today! I know it's only day 2 but it feels different this week! Mind is in the zone, head is in the game! Wooo!

Lost 4lbs since yesterday too! So I'm officially back were I was last Thursdy.... So not going to weigh in again now 'till Thurs :)

Hope everyone else is doing great!!!

Attachments

• image-614941837.jpg
    image-614941837.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 65
  • image-4185621219.jpg
    image-4185621219.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 67
  • image-1051577115.jpg
    image-1051577115.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image-3888099114.jpg
    image-3888099114.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 63
  • image-1264568406.jpg
    image-1264568406.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 59
LucyNewMum said:
it is motivating having a cupboard full of packs that you've already paid for :) i keep telling myself im too poor to give in lol
good that you're feeling more in diet mode- when do you weigh in? x

Well, I go to slimming world )I convinced my friend to join with me - so I still go with her for the WI, and image therapy - find it really motivates me) on a Thursday! So will be getting weighed then!
Went down to 16:07 last thurs (HW 18:11, started S&S at 16:11) butttt I cheated last week and was back up to 16:12 this Monday (grrr) but this afternoon I was 16:07.5 again,,, so maybe it was just a lot of water weight...

Sooo my officially re-start was Monday so that should be my WI but will be getting weighed on Thuradays,.. Ha does that make sense?

lol yeah makes sense :) thats good -those few lbs dropped straight back off then, so you'll still be lower than last week

well done on your previous weight loss btw x

Well done, great going!
Hugs

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

LucyNewMum said:
lol yeah makes sense :) thats good -those few lbs dropped straight back off then, so you'll still be lower than last week

well done on your previous weight loss btw x

biggusburdus said:
Well done, great going!
Hugs

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks guys!

Eeeek Day 3 and I am super super hungry *shall.not.cave* come on ketosis where are you?!

I'm waiting till half ten for my shake.... Lol stretching it out! x

Stretching it out is the best thing! I think I wrote on ur other diary. Oopsie! Have a fab day today doll xx

Good luck for today( day 3 has always been hardest for me). Make sure you have plenty to keep you busy today so you won't think about food as much :)

You know when you are most likely to snack( for me it's the evening) so try and time your packs wisely :)

When you feel hungry have a cup of tea or glass of water or something to make you feel full for a bit longer.

This diet( as with any diet) is mind over matter. You really want to do it then you will :)

Ha I agree Sia!

So, day 3 and I am HUNGRY!

Things I have done to stop me eating:

- Hoovered the entire house
- Watched toy story with my 2 year old nephew
- had a bath (mmmm radox)
- painted my nails
- cleaned out the drawers
- arranged my DVDs in to alphabetical/genre order (OCD much!!)
- filed all bills and paperwork

Wish it wasn't raining so I could go out!!!

Will not cave today. Will not. Just need to get past day 3/4 and ketosis should kick on right? Right! Well.... I hope so :-(

Food for today... Well planned!

In addition to lots of water and green tea (already on cup 6!)

Brunch: (11:30am) white choc and lemon bar (omnomnom can't believe how tasty these are!!!!! Wanted to try one so I didn't eat all the truffa at once but yum is the only verdict!)

Dinner: 5:30 (100g chicken, 200g veg (stir fry or brocoli & mushrooms - haven't decided yet) and a pack of either spicy spaghetti or spaghetti bolognaise

Dessert: 7pm strawberry shake with ICE!

Lol! So thats three packs and a shake. Just crossing my fingers that I don't cheat >.< hungriest I've been all week!!!

x

sliminthecity said:
Good luck for today( day 3 has always been hardest for me). Make sure you have plenty to keep you busy today so you won't think about food as much :)

You know when you are most likely to snack( for me it's the evening) so try and time your packs wisely :)

When you feel hungry have a cup of tea or glass of water or something to make you feel full for a bit longer.

This diet( as with any diet) is mind over matter. You really want to do it then you will :)

Thank you <3

I totally agree, I seem to be fine in the mornings (ironic as on other diets I'm always hungry when I wake up) so trying to last as long as possible before a shake/bar and then have my dinner and obviously have a pack left.

I know it's evenings for me and emotional/boredom eating.

Just seems boredom eating is far easier to combat than the other. Meh.

Oh well, it will be worth it! Keep focusing on where I want to be/will be in just 12 short weeks... Although I honestly can't imagine myself 'slim' if that makes sense!

The last 6 months have been hellish and I'm looking forward to brighter more positive times! Definitely hope my self esteem increases as my butt decreases!

hiya hope todays going well :)

totally agree about stretching out packs. i have my first midday, second about 4/5, dinner bout 7/8 then a bar and cup of tea bout 10

it will be worth it when nice and slim, like you said; we'll ge there! :D x

Thanks Lucy!

Day 3 dinner....

Amazing how much Pepper you get for 50g!!!

Roll on Day 3 almost being over!

Attachments

• image-796468295.jpg
    image-796468295.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 52
looks lovely- and healthy :)
well done, like everyone says, first 3 days the worst- hopefully get easier from tomorrow x

Okay... So a little bit lumpy butttt Ta da - my
Third pack - chocolate pudding!!!!

Attachments

• image-430648729.jpg
    image-430648729.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image-253278501.jpg
    image-253278501.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 37
  • image-407279598.jpg
    image-407279598.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 31
nom nom :D

Hi guys!
Had a weigh in at slimming world tonight (day 4)

And I have gone from 16:11 to....... 16:5.5!!! So that's 5.5lbs in 4 days! Woooo!

Very pleased :)

Sabotagers are out tonight.... I'm off for a night out... Wish me luck on my water (no lemon!) eeeeek!!!! xx

woop woop well done!! :D

have a good night out x

Hi all!

Well.... I didn't have any alcohol... Or crisps... Or takeaway on my night out. I did however have three glasses of diet coke.
Yikes!

Not sure wether or not this has/had/did/will knock/knocked me out of ketosis or not (or if I was yet in - maybe it hindered) so I'm just going to draw a line under that and carry on regardless.

Hope everyone is doing well! Hungry this morning day 5!! Time for a strawberry shake!

P s going to see batman tonight (whoooo) and then to Silverstone for the weekend. Yikes. How am I going to do this :-/

Don't stress the diet coke, you will be fine xxx

Take a bar to the cinema n have a zero (or smuggle one in your bag!!)

If your out and need somethin hit the protein. Be prepared, you will ne fine

Enjoy hun xxx

Back