16 stone 8 vs Slim & Save

Ela ine said:
I'm enjoying watching The Olympics, especially the swimming! (I used to swim competitively at school - obviously not any more! Yuck!) and have always wanted to get back into it!!

I've decided I'm going to give Zumba a try on Monday... I don't want to do anything majo calorie burning since I'm not eating that many... But definitely Zumba and a swim :) so looking forward to that ... Feel like I haven't done any proper exercise in ages!

Also wanted to add - My Mum told me last night that she's booked a holiday! A cruise! 'Ancient wonders' around Turkey/Istanbul/Athens etc.

Excited.... Although.... It's in 8 weeks time!

Holy s h i p !!!!! xx

The countdown starts now! Lol..

You can lose an impressive amount of curvage in that time, go for it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I made the spaghetti and chilli with a green mixed salad and to make the meal more substantial I shredded 100g of white cabbage cooked in the micro for 3mins and mixed it with the chilli/spag packs and it actually looked like spag bol and was delicious x x

biggusburdus said:
The countdown starts now! Lol..

You can lose an impressive amount of curvage in that time, go for it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ha! Hope so! Do you think 2 stone in 2 months is a little unrealistic?

scousemouse0151 said:
I made the spaghetti and chilli with a green mixed salad and to make the meal more substantial I shredded 100g of white cabbage cooked in the micro for 3mins and mixed it with the chilli/spag packs and it actually looked like spag bol and was delicious x x

Oh wow - so you just shredded the cabbage and microwaved it? Or did you steam/boil it first? x

Ela ine you can easily shift 1stone a month on this programme the loses are amazing.
I put the shredded cabbage in the micro and cooked it first with a tsp of water. Mixed the food pack as instructed and cooked in micro then mixed both together mmmmm delicious x x

You are the same size height as myself and we could spur each other on as we both don't have too much to lose to get us into the healthy BMI range. That's my main goal really to be in the normal category range instead of overweight. I was obese when I began 5wks ago and I can't believe how quickly the days are flying by x x

What a good idea scousemouse!

My holiday is the 25th September, just read that you are off to benidorm on the 19th?

Operation weight loss!!! x

where you going to Ela ine
I'm hoping to get another 10-12lb off before I go just so I feel comfortable in my clothes and it also gives me room to enjoy my drink/food. Straight back on it though when I return. Loving it that much and I can't regulate my weight so good doing Slimming World x x

Checking in hun, hope your doing ok today xxx

You can do 2st in two months easy peasy :) xxx

scousemouse0151 said:
where you going to Ela ine
I'm hoping to get another 10-12lb off before I go just so I feel comfortable in my clothes and it also gives me room to enjoy my drink/food. Straight back on it though when I return. Loving it that much and I can't regulate my weight so good doing Slimming World x x
:) I know what you mean... I do enjoy red and green days on slimming world but my losses are rubbish on EE....

I'm going on a cruise! We can do it.... As BB says, much curvage ca. Be lost before then!

RebekahR said:
Checking in hun, hope your doing ok today xxx

You can do 2st in two months easy peasy :) xxx

Thanks hun :)

Hoping to go to Zumba tomorrow! How many packs do you have when exercising? x

4 & protein or 5. Only if its High intensity though xxx

Thanks hun!
Used to do body attack and body pump! Want to build back up to that. x

I remember seeing the ladies in the body pump class that was before my class and they had the most toned bodies id ever seen. I was too chicken to join the class though! Hooe ur doing great hunny xx

Skinny Sia said:
I remember seeing the ladies in the body pump class that was before my class and they had the most toned bodies id ever seen. I was too chicken to join the class though! Hooe ur doing great hunny xx

I know! I've done it a few times but find attack easier (how ironic!) but have out on 1.5 stone since then and am really self conscious >.< so hoping in a few weeks I'll feel able to go! x

Omnomnom two daya 'till weigh in....

Attachments

• image-2041465254.jpg
    image-2041465254.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 38
  • image-694239206.jpg
    image-694239206.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image-1947468878.jpg
    image-1947468878.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 33
Hi Ela ine! This is my first day of s&s and so far I'm finding it tough already :(. Do you find it getting easier?

moesy22 said:
Hi Ela ine! This is my first day of s&s and so far I'm finding it tough already :(. Do you find it getting easier?

Ha, I wish I could say that - I had a couple of dodgy weeks and kept having to re-start!
However, I started again last Thursday and have stuck to it thus far :)

Still haven't gone an actual week but fingers crossed!

I find it easier having 3 packs and the protein as I have the protein at night so feels a bit like a proper tea! The bars as especially yummy :)

Which packs have you had so far? Do you like them? xx

Just try to keep focusing on how we *will* be... In one week, one month, two months time x

I know I keep saying that over and over in my head too...PMA and all that jazz lol. Today was much better thankgod! I think I was just having carb withdrawal yesterday. I'm doing the 4 packs a day initially to try and get used to this sort of diet first. So ive started with porridge, then soup for lunch, a meal pack- I had chilli yesterday and have to say I've never felt more depressed eating something in my life as I did eating that so don't particularly like it but had the spicy spag Bol today for tea and thankgod it was actually really nice and filling! Then I just have a shake in the evening. So fingers crossed we can stick to it :) xx

Keep at it hun, it will come xxx

I say just go day by day no restarts, just keep at it and results will come :)

Have a good day xxx

Back