16 stone 8 vs Slim & Save

I had toast :-( nooooooooooooooooo

Draw a line and carry on hun. Forget it entirely. No restarting just keep at it hunny
Xx

Okay so l'll be honest.

I had a little more than toast. Turned in to a magnum and 8 malteasers!

Anyway, got straight back on it (no restarts - thanks Rebeckah :))

Woke up with the driest mouth EVER.

Seriously it's disguising already had two pits of water and a peppermint tea to try and combat, ewwwwww! Ew ew!

Doctors at 10am....

Until then - Clone wars and playing jigsaws. Standard! Haha x

Ela ine said:
Okay so l'll be honest.

I had a little more than toast. Turned in to a magnum and 8 malteasers!

Anyway, got straight back on it (no restarts - thanks Rebeckah :))

Woke up with the driest mouth EVER.

Seriously it's disguising already had two pits of water and a peppermint tea to try and combat, ewwwwww! Ew ew!

Doctors at 10am....

Until then - Clone wars and playing jigsaws. Standard! Haha x

At least you got straight back onto it hunny. Hope docs went ok. Have a fab day today x x

Thanks guys :)
Doc gave me fluoxetine and counselling sessions!
The joys!

Evening guys :)

Okay so a bit of a hmmm post from me!

Need to sort myself out - obviously! I have no doubt that I will... Just a few more weeks! Not of moping though, I'm done with that :D

Soo started taking Prozac yesterday and was referred for counselling.
Thought that I was stop vlvd'ing for a few days - week while I get used to it etc. since I was already out of ketosis (oh thanks toast)

Anyway, second day of the meds today. Had some porridge this morning, and I didn't manage it all (28g pack) and then haven't been hungry or thirsty all day! Just had TWO mouthfuls of chicken and that's it.
My mum had made chicken, vege potatoes etc but I honestly couldn't eat it at all.

Now, I can eat. I am an eater... This is how I came to be 7 stone over weight in the first place!

Two days of Prozac and I have absolutely no appetite what so ever.

This can only been a good thing (I know) soooo my dilemma is do I try to eat healthy and give it a chance to kick in (barely with my appetite!) or do the packs anyway since I have no hunger?

There was no advice given on this! Although I have been scouring the Internet for ages :D x

Ultimately that choice cab only come down to you

Fluox always kills my appetite, I have to take a huge dose for ocd but even the smallest dose had that effect

Take it easy on yourself and take your time whatever you decide hun xxx

RebekahR said:
Ultimately that choice cab only come down to you

Fluox always kills my appetite, I have to take a huge dose for ocd but even the smallest dose had that effect

Take it easy on yourself and take your time whatever you decide hun xxx

Yeah I didn't think I suffered from depression but doc seems to think so.
I do with anxiety though and have MAJOR OCD... I can't believe how much it has killed it though - have none!

Do you take that and do slim and save then? x

I would say get back on the s&s as that way you'll be getting all your nutrients and you wont suffer needlessly getting into ketosis and before you know it 2wks in or so you'll be glad you sorted yourself out with maybe a stone off to boot.
Hope you're feeling better soon though x x

Yes I do hun, I take 4 a day no problems but I do have them alongside my first pack at lunchtime Xx

scousemouse0151 said:
I would say get back on the s&s as that way you'll be getting all your nutrients and you wont suffer needlessly getting into ketosis and before you know it 2wks in or so you'll be glad you sorted yourself out with maybe a stone off to boot.
Hope you're feeling better soon though x x

Thank you hun :)
Yep I agree! Since the hardest thing about getting into ketosis for me is the hunger.

Don't know much I'vr list this week thanks to eating... Aggggh head mess! x

RebekahR said:
Yes I do hun, I take 4 a day no problems but I do have them alongside my first pack at lunchtime Xx

Oooo and do you have any other side effects? I should be okay then! Glad to know someone else is having success while on anti-D'd and not gaining!! x

I take all my normal meds without problem, ran it all past my gp. He's fine with it knows the urgency is to get my op

Xx

Hi Elaine x I know you ve posted on my diary before and I thought I was subscribed to yours ? Altho I ve been missing in action the last couple if weeks just wanted to say please don't be hard in yourself with everything you are having to cope with and you are still trying x well done and you ve lost alot so far never forget that :)

Thank you lovelies :)

Okay guys. Week 2 update on Slim and Save.
Lost another 2.5lb... Taking me to 16.10.

Hmmm. I will keep at it. Because 6lb in 2 weeks is still good.
And I think the fact that I don't feel hungry on the anti-D's is a right enough reason to be doing it - at least this way I'll be getting all the nutrients etc.

Anyway, yeah a little gutted about only 2.5lbs... But at the end of the day I did eat and it is another loss. I should focus on that.

So.... Plan for today! To ring round all the hairdressers in the world and try and get my awful hair done! Seriously it looks like straw! Haven't been looking after myself at all it seems! Tut tut tut!

Sounds like time to look after yourself hunny

:)

It will all average out to a stone a month or more, I don't tend to pull big numbers everyweek its up and down and stops etc all averages out

Xx

RebekahR said:
Sounds like time to look after yourself hunny

:)

It will all average out to a stone a month or more, I don't tend to pull big numbers everyweek its up and down and stops etc all averages out

Xx

Thanks lovely :) I hope so!

Oh my gosh it's 18:04 and I haven't had anything to eat/drink apart from two cups of tea and a pint of water.

Oh my goodness. This has never happened to me before.... Absolutely no appetite what so ever. Bizzarre? Will have a chicken salad or something and a doubled up shake! Yikes! x

Hi Elaine, thanks for posting on my dairy:), Just read through yours, you have been through the ringer over the last few weeks hunnie and you are still here and doing it. You should give yourself more credit for just picking yourself up and carrying on.
I hope now you're on anti Ds you will start to feel better and having no appetite is a bonus! I was on citalopram for over 2yrs they definately helped level me out, been off then now 6mths. They made my eating out of control though so yay for yours giving you no appetite!
Take extra special care of youself hun, you're worth it. xxx

rachael40 said:
Hi Elaine, thanks for posting on my dairy:), Just read through yours, you have been through the ringer over the last few weeks hunnie and you are still here and doing it. You should give yourself more credit for just picking yourself up and carrying on.
I hope now you're on anti Ds you will start to feel better and having no appetite is a bonus! I was on citalopram for over 2yrs they definately helped level me out, been off then now 6mths. They made my eating out of control though so yay for yours giving you no appetite!
Take extra special care of youself hun, you're worth it. xxx

Thank you Rachel. AhZ need to carry on! x

Back