16 stone 8 vs Slim & Save

RebekahR said:
It is hard to imagine but you will get there

How tall are you hun

It's good to get it out LOL I use my diary for therapy LOL

Xxx

I'm 5 foot 4 hun. Smallest I've been is a snug.... Very snug 16-18. I'm a 18 now. Was a 20 when I started S&S x

I'm apparently the same, was 5ft5.5 when I was 20 I've shrunk LOL

I was a 12 at 13-14st comfortably

How was your day hun?? X

RebekahR said:
I'm apparently the same, was 5ft5.5 when I was 20 I've shrunk LOL

I was a 12 at 13-14st comfortably

How was your day hun?? X

Ooo that gives me some hope! I don't know... I do think I carry my weight quite well being bottom heavy.

What size are you now hun?

Mrs shrinks hahha I would like a shoe size smaller please! If only we could choose where the weight would come off from!

Collar bones and lovely legs would be mine !

Was okay today, although really going to give 4 packs (or. 3 and. 2 eggs) a go as keep getting super hungry after my meal!
I know this is just my mind playing with me - since I can go almost a whole day sometimes before I have a pack.

Water and tea are my saviours.

STILL not drinking enough. How to get myself used to chugging on water all day?! Agh!

xx

I used to hate water too. I had lots of chai tea, water with flavouring and now I always have a litre water with me. Helps a lot!!

I'm an 8 on bottom now , with tiny feet and ridiculous boobs LOL hehe

If only we had a magic wand to zap it off the stubborn areas!!

Your doing ace hun, how you finding hunger levels??

Xx

Worst day ever. :( so hungry and just want some malteasers. :-(

Sorry hunny, I'm having a hungry day myself. Had a huge bottle of sparkling water.

Cottage cheese n cucumbers to dip later

Hang in there x

Thank you guys!

Oh so much pain the arse today!

First things - weigh in. Lost 2.

Pretty gutted. I weighed my veg and protein every day, and apart from the alcohol at the weekend I haven't been off plan at all :-(

2lbs is just.... I don't know just a bit depressing for me. I have so much to lose and the reason I am doing a vlcd is for faster/bigger losses but they're just not happening >.<

I know I NEED to improve on my water.... So any suggestions on how I can get 3L of water down a day without feeling yerrrghhhh are totally welcome. :)

2. Still no job.
3. No food. But I want to order a chinese >.< we're decorating so body magic here and there but eeeeek! So much food. Just want to eat. Weirdly, I know this is not physical hunger... Think I just miss the feeling of being full. Or feeling guilty for eating.

Either of those is kinda gross.

Psssh!
Anyway, WL so far on S&S: 10lbs in 4 weeks... Taking me to 16:07.

Right! Water intake:

Get up in the morning, brush teeth, step on scales, fill 1litre water bottle.

NOTE: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED FIRST MEAL UNTIL U HAVE DRANK IT!

Once 1litre is gone, have first pack.
Fill up water bottle and repeat with each food pack, if you have 4 packs then use 750ml bottles?
Have teas and coffees as and when you fancy as well, allowing water to take precedence before food packs.

Something along those lines is what I do, it means I get enough in most days, sometimes I have issues if I am out n about with work or no bottle in sight..
And yes I do struggle with glug glug..

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good morning Elaine, just caught up on your diary and I think you are doing fab! You're disappointed with a weight loss of 10lbs over the past 4 weeks, I'd give ANYTHING for that result! Go keep on keeping on...you are heading down the right path for you and have made a lot of lifestyle adjustments in a short space of time. Read back through this diary and see all the positives and you'll see just how far you've come.

Best of luck,

Conor x

biggusburdus said:
Right! Water intake:

Get up in the morning, brush teeth, step on scales, fill 1litre water bottle.

NOTE: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED FIRST MEAL UNTIL U HAVE DRANK IT!

Once 1litre is gone, have first pack.
Fill up water bottle and repeat with each food pack, if you have 4 packs then use 750ml bottles?
Have teas and coffees as and when you fancy as well, allowing water to take precedence before food packs.

Something along those lines is what I do, it means I get enough in most days, sometimes I have issues if I am out n about with work or no bottle in sight..
And yes I do struggle with glug glug..

Good luck!

<3 thank you BB!!!!

I am definitely definitely going to do this!!

CelticTiger said:
Good morning Elaine, just caught up on your diary and I think you are doing fab! You're disappointed with a weight loss of 10lbs over the past 4 weeks, I'd give ANYTHING for that result! Go keep on keeping on...you are heading down the right path for you and have made a lot of lifestyle adjustments in a short space of time. Read back through this diary and see all the positives and you'll see just how far you've come.

Best of luck,

Conor x

Aw, thanks so much! What plan are you on hun? How are you getting on? Everyone else has such bigger/faster losses you see. Just abut disheartening sometimes.

Okay guys.

Woke up this morning and figured I have two choices:

I can whine on about how I've only lost 10lbs in four weeks. Feel sorry for myself, eat. Gain a few back and then re-start even more depressed.

Or I can accept that I'm doing good and stay on plan, do everything (*waaaattteerrr*) possible to persevere and continue to make sure I get another 10lb before my cruise in a months time.

So. With that In mind I got up and

Had 500ml of water
Measured my milk for teas! (I'm sure I always go over !!!!!) I'm going to have a tea before I have my pack! Eeep!!

Good luck everyone!!! 100% week here I come! No drinking, no nibbling and lots of water!!

Attachments

• image-3258986148.jpg
    image-3258986148.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image-387719812.jpg
    image-387719812.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 26
You can do it Ela ine
Just stay focused and visualize yourself another stone lighter as this can be done within the next month.
As you say no nibbles NO ALCOHOL and 100% willpower.
I believe you can do this as you sound as though you've turned a corner now x x

scousemouse0151 said:
You can do it Ela ine
Just stay focused and visualize yourself another stone lighter as this can be done within the next month.
As you say no nibbles NO ALCOHOL and 100% willpower.
I believe you can do this as you sound as though you've turned a corner now x x

Thanks lovely :)

I hope so!

I always, well, should I say - I have previously given up on diets.... Typically either 3-4 weeks or 10lb-14lb lost.
I think I must always just be all excited I've lost 10lb/my clothes fit nicer and give in! Always end up gaining back and then some!!

Not anymore!!

Got to keep going! Focused. If my losses *are* slow then that just means I have to be even more determined to loose another 10lb in September. Anyway.. One more week left in August yet!

How are you getting in hun? xx

You can do it hun

BB gave you fantastic advice :)

Stick to it, its all worth it. I've still got a ling way to go myself but the three months have flown by

Xxx

RebekahR said:
You can do it hun

BB gave you fantastic advice :)

Stick to it, its all worth it. I've still got a ling way to go myself but the three months have flown by

Xxx

<3 thank you lovely.
I just get so annoyed with slow losses as I have so much to loose! Grr!

Just want to be in my jeans!

2 weeks! Give it two weeks!

Edit. I just took a pic in my jeans. Not pretty! Not pretty at all! Hoping they are going to DO-UP this time next week!!!

I'm a slow one too, can't worry just keep at it :) Xx

Slow but sure instead of your up and down? Mmm prefer the slow approach if that's what it takes! I never lost on SW or WW or anything, my weight would just bounce about so I am happy as long as its a STS or a loss on the scales.

Think how long it took to put it on, and also think of it as the body fighting for survival? It doesn't know you are in a land of plenty, so it will try and hang onto everything it can!
Also the scales and the inches don't often come off on the same week.
Have you seen a pound of fat? Look it up in google, it looks disgusting!
Then think how hard it was for your body to shift that in a week?

Be proud of your losses.. Is a battle and you are at least winning!

I know hun! I know you guys are right!
I just get so disheartened sometimes... But you're right, and I have lost more on this than on SW/WW

I just have to carry on. I always always give up, usually either 3-4 weeks in or 10-14lbs,
Never lost more than a stone in one go. Ever. Seems as soon as my clothes are lose again I get carb happy!!!

Eeeek! Testing Time must persevere.

I'm currently in bed watching movies sipping sparkling water.... Avoiding temptation hah!

You can do it hunny, getting through those harder evenings

I find weekends super tough so going into long weekend prepared with veggies, loads of protein and fizzy :)

Xxxx

Anyone know if this is allowed? No citric acid but just double checking x

Attachments

• image-1003884369.jpg
    image-1003884369.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3760997846.jpg
    image-3760997846.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 29
Back