16 stone 8 vs Slim & Save

My phones being annoying. If its diet cream soda its fine, I love the Asda one mmm :)

RebekahR said:
My phones being annoying. If its diet cream soda its fine, I love the Asda one mmm :)

Yeah but the tesco one!

Tesco or Asda diet cream soda fine Xx

Just drinking a can of asda cream soda now and looks like the ingredients are the same so I would say yes it's fine.
Only thing is I'd be tempted to drink the whole bottle if I opened it so would prefer to stick to the cans x x

Hi beauts.

Well this is me just in.
I have been on a night out... Well to a cocktail party no less!
And I am sooo proud of myself I managed to stay on track!

Took a bottle of coke zero - only trouble is I drank at least 2/3rds!!

Avoided:

All alcohol
All buffet food
All drinks
All drinks on the night out that followed
Take away,

Feeling proud and lighter <3

Should be back in ketosis tomorrow or Monday, it will be worth it! It will x

Well done hun that's great going :))

Coke zero is fine!

Well done xxx

Hi beauts.

Well this is me just in.
I have been on a night out... Well to a cocktail party no less!
And I am sooo proud of myself I managed to stay on track!x

Ela ine when read this earlier I thought you were saying you were sooo pi$$ed :8855:
Had to do a double take. Well done you I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a good loss at weigh-in now x x

When I did lipotrim I struggled with water so I always over diluted my shakes to get a bit extra in. Peppermint or redbush tea is nice and refreshing and can stall the hunger pangs between meals ;)

RebekahR said:
Well done hun that's great going :))

Coke zero is fine!

Well done xxx

Just hoping drinking almost 2 l of it is!! Hahah! But figured it was better than coming off plan.

scousemouse0151 said:
Ela ine when read this earlier I thought you were saying you were sooo pi$$ed :8855:
Had to do a double take. Well done you I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a good loss at weigh-in now x x

Hahaha. No no. I'm serious Honeybunch. I want that inchloss!!!! And I want that good weight loss next Thursday too!!!

leahcnnr said:
When I did lipotrim I struggled with water so I always over diluted my shakes to get a bit extra in. Peppermint or redbush tea is nice and refreshing and can stall the hunger pangs between meals ;)

Good idea with the shakes hun!! May just do that!!!
Bought some peppermint tea yesterday so hall be having it between meals. I wonder if we can add a swetner?

yes tablet sweetners are allowed ela ine
Also have you seen bouillon on the allowed drinks list this is nice as a hot oxo type drink. Also adds flavour to the meal packs and bulks the soup with added veg. Mmmmmm delicious with the Thai soup x x

Well done on the party! It's amazing how much fun it is watching everyone else, you also get to see and listen to some fab things you would miss while drunk! Lol..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

scousemouse0151 said:
yes tablet sweetners are allowed ela ine
Also have you seen bouillon on the allowed drinks list this is nice as a hot oxo type drink. Also adds flavour to the meal packs and bulks the soup with added veg. Mmmmmm delicious with the Thai soup x x

Ooo yum yum! Where do you get that from hun? Is it an oxo cube??? x

biggusburdus said:
Well done on the party! It's amazing how much fun it is watching everyone else, you also get to see and listen to some fab things you would miss while drunk! Lol..

Hahha I know! Had my own fun to get up to - just far too much coke zero! Eeeek! Hope it hasn't prevented my track to ketosis!!!

Should be in now I'm sure but can't tell. Can't wait to drop a size like everyone else! x

You won't knock yourself out with coke zero even if you had two big bottles, which I don't advise LOL

I have as much as I want. Better than wine LOL

Boullion you can get at Holland and barrets, think s&s do a savoury drink too. I don't personally use either

You got much planned for bank hol??

Xx

I got mine from Tesco but had to be directed to it as it's not where you'd expect it to be (by gravy/oxo)

here's a link to a pic to check it out hope it works :confused:

Marigold Swiss Vegetable Vegan Bouillon Powder Reduced Salt 150g

scousemouse0151 said:
I got mine from Tesco but had to be directed to it as it's not where you'd expect it to be (by gravy/oxo)

here's a link to a pic to check it out hope it works :confused:

Marigold Swiss Vegetable Vegan Bouillon Powder Reduced Salt 150g

I got the wrong one, and was livid, so be very careful! They are different colours and someone helpfully posted up a pic, I think it is purple..

Thanks lovelies!!!!

I think I'm okay with my diet cream soda and coke zero for now. Cup of tea when I need a hot drink.

Loving peppermint tea also! Mmmmm!

The strange thing is I always thought I was much more of a savoury person.... Yet on S&S I tend to prefer two shakes, a bar etc.

Made a lovely chocolate shake today. Loads of ice and shook it or ages it was really nice!!

I'm finding myself less and less hungry... Really think I can do it this time :)

Only a 1lb drop on the scales, but four more days 'till Thursday!!!

Hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend. Rubbish weather - meant to be going to the zoo tomorrow, so hope it clears! x

Sun may come out yet hun

Mmm I love chocolate shakes, so scrummy :)

Your doing great hun, I know I don't take my own advice but try and wait til Thursday to weigh :)

Xx

Yum yum choc truffa bar dipped in tea.

Never thought I'd love anything more than a kit kat/malteasers.

Put it in the freezer for about an hour before. It.is.lush. Omnomnom.

Okay so food for today:

Chocolate shake
Spaghetti pack
Strawberry shake
Choc truffa

Edit: okay I had some protein this evening. Which technically means I had an extra pack today.

Which adds 130 calories give or take.

'don't crack have an extra pack' my new mantra haha

'don't crack have an extra pack' my new mantra haha

Loving this Ela ine and I'll remember this when I'm feeling the urge to nibble x x

Back