16 week to lose 24lbs! My diary :)

You look amazing! Young and gorgeous in the before and after but definitely more stunning in the last two pics as you are looking so very happy! I have to say you don't look like you need to lose another stone but I appreciate being a shorty like me the extra stone can make a difference on us even though to others we may look slim. I managed to get to 8st 7/8 in early May and I so annoyed I gained that 7lbs that has made a dress size difference especially on my tummy!

You'll manage to shift this last bit within 13 weeks I'm sure! It's certainly doable. I really should have no excuse as I have a personal trainer and I don't work so I should be exercising all day long in between being a taxi service to my kids over the holidays!

You look amazing! Young and gorgeous in the before and after but definitely more stunning in the last two pics as you are looking so very happy! I have to say you don't look like you need to lose another stone but I appreciate being a shorty like me the extra stone can make a difference on us even though to others we may look slim. I managed to get to 8st 7/8 in early May and I so annoyed I gained that 7lbs that has made a dress size difference especially on my tummy!

You'll manage to shift this last bit within 13 weeks I'm sure! It's certainly doable. I really should have no excuse as I have a personal trainer and I don't work so I should be exercising all day long in between being a taxi service to my kids over the holidays!
Thank you kira!
Wow half a pound made the difference between a dress size!? that's amazing I thought it was at least a stone to drop a size! Yeh its my tummy area where I really wanna lose weight as I still have a belly argh!

How often do you see your personal trainer?? I wish I had someone to kick my butt into shape went to the gym tonight and lasted half an hour! :(

After going to a resteraunt Friday night and then a chineese buffet Saturday night I am pleased to say I am back on track after the weekend!! :)

Food for today
Breakfast - one white coffee
Dinner - grilled chicken wrap and a pineapple chunk
Tea - 4 ryvita crackerbreads, bernards matthew turkey and some wafer thin ham

According to myfitnesspal I've only ate around 700 calories yet I don't feel like i'm under eating at all!

Went to the gym for half an hour but was soooo tired I will make up for it tomorrow! I burned 200 calories on the treadmill

13 weeks til my holiday lets do this!!! :)

Sorry I meant half stone (7lbs) has mad ethe difference between a size 10 dress and skirt fitting well and being really tight on the time and bum that it's not wearable.

Glad you are back on track. You are on very low calories no wonder you felt tired at gym! Have you thought about 5:2 where you fast on Monday and Thursday or any two days but not connsecutive and then eat "normally"? A few people on MFP still track the calories on a non fast day as I guess eating normally means one thing to one person and quite a different thing to another.

Anyway whatever you are doing is working so just ignore me! I was suggesting it if you want to do a good strenuous gym session. I have three sessions a week with a day rest I between. I used to have 2 but found I needs another one. I look at it as investing in myself to justify the cost! It's worth looking at doing a block of 12 and getting the trainer to teach you the best way to use weights and do strength training and that way what youndomat the gym will be more effective certainly with the wieghts.

Hi newgirl! You've done so well already! Can't believe you have another stone to lose?! I'm another shorty and like Kira says sometimes a small amount of weight makes a massive difference to us!

Sorry I meant half stone (7lbs) has mad ethe difference between a size 10 dress and skirt fitting well and being really tight on the time and bum that it's not wearable.

Glad you are back on track. You are on very low calories no wonder you felt tired at gym! Have you thought about 5:2 where you fast on Monday and Thursday or any two days but not connsecutive and then eat "normally"? A few people on MFP still track the calories on a non fast day as I guess eating normally means one thing to one person and quite a different thing to another.

Anyway whatever you are doing is working so just ignore me! I was suggesting it if you want to do a good strenuous gym session. I have three sessions a week with a day rest I between. I used to have 2 but found I needs another one. I look at it as investing in myself to justify the cost! It's worth looking at doing a block of 12 and getting the trainer to teach you the best way to use weights and do strength training and that way what youndomat the gym will be more effective certainly with the wieghts.
Ooooh that 5:2 sounds interesting I will have to read up about it later! I ended up having some cereal and hot chocolate last night so would of boosted my calories up for the day :)

Ahhhhh I would so love a personal trainer!!! I've always just thought they were too expensive and never looked into it, i'm going gym later hopefully so i'm gonna work out better than yesterday hopefully I think they may even do personal trainers here if I ask hmm

Hi newgirl! You've done so well already! Can't believe you have another stone to lose?! I'm another shorty and like Kira says sometimes a small amount of weight makes a massive difference to us!
Thanks! I think its because I still don't feel 100% comfortable in clothes etc my family + boyfriend have said I look fine now and not to lose any more but I just feel like that extra stone would make me better! If my body is even capable of getting there lol

I'm glad you had a few more calories as unless one is doing a vlcd with the nutrients all counted out in the products doing a vlcd with food risks us not having nutrition we need but then again when I over ate and stuff my face it wasn't exactly nutritious either!

My personal trainer is at the gym and it's £30 a session but some do them for less. Or look for a boot amp in your area where you pay for a block of sessions. Google and I'm sure you'll find lots where you don't have to be tied into a contract like the gym. However your gym would be you first port of call.

I know what you mean about family and friends saying don't lose anymore.but we know our builds and where the fat bits are so consecrate on healthy eating and exercise.

Mynfriends has lost on 5:2 just under three stone and had to stop and do 5:1 where she fasted for one day on 500 calories to maintain.

I guess you'll be planning for maintenance as you've come such a long way.

I'm glad you had a few more calories as unless one is doing a vlcd with the nutrients all counted out in the products doing a vlcd with food risks us not having nutrition we need but then again when I over ate and stuff my face it wasn't exactly nutritious either!

My personal trainer is at the gym and it's £30 a session but some do them for less. Or look for a boot amp in your area where you pay for a block of sessions. Google and I'm sure you'll find lots where you don't have to be tied into a contract like the gym. However your gym would be you first port of call.

I know what you mean about family and friends saying don't lose anymore.but we know our builds and where the fat bits are so consecrate on healthy eating and exercise.

Mynfriends has lost on 5:2 just under three stone and had to stop and do 5:1 where she fasted for one day on 500 calories to maintain.

I guess you'll be planning for maintenance as you've come such a long way.
Me too I ate my right amount of calories today and felt so much better for it and definitely had more energy at the gym! :)

I've seen them boot camps I think there is one that goes on in the park near my home maybe that would be cheaper than a personal trainer it just looks hard lol i'd need to get a friend to come with me I think

I'm worried about when it comes to maintaining but when the time comes I shall have to sort a plan out because theres no way i'm going back to how I was lol!

Hows your week going so far anyway?x

I'm doing ok trying to complete a full week on vlcd (slim and save as I have products left over) just to get some control back into what I'm eating and get back down to 8st 7/8 ish which is what I got to in May. However, the weight can come on in the blink of eye hence I was asking what your plans are for maintenance.

I said in another threat my point of no return is 9st which means if I have to so a week or two of abstinence I will. This is the only way I seem to be able to control my weight. Ideally once I reach goal of 8st I will make my cut off 8st 7 as my body fat on the military calculator is 34.3% and I'd prefer if to be under 30.

when is your next weigh in?

I'm doing ok trying to complete a full week on vlcd (slim and save as I have products left over) just to get some control back into what I'm eating and get back down to 8st 7/8 ish which is what I got to in May. However, the weight can come on in the blink of eye hence I was asking what your plans are for maintenance.

I said in another threat my point of no return is 9st which means if I have to so a week or two of abstinence I will. This is the only way I seem to be able to control my weight. Ideally once I reach goal of 8st I will make my cut off 8st 7 as my body fat on the military calculator is 34.3% and I'd prefer if to be under 30.

when is your next weigh in?
It definitely can! I've gained weight in such a little time and not realized its unbelievable!

I'm going to weigh in on Friday I think i'm staying with my boyfriend tomorrow night though which means I either take my scales with me or do it tomorrow hmmm, I might weigh in tomorrow actually that makes more sense lol

Having a day off the gym today as I actually went for the past 2 days yay go me!! Meeting my friend for a carvery later, have about 600 calories left and I have no idea of how to control my plate, I LOVE the roast potatoes and Yorkshires lol!!

Going to be weighing in tomorrow morning as I wont be home the Friday morning. Please let me lose scales!! I just wanna weigh 8 stone something lol not that I will tomorrow but fingers crossed next week eek!

So glad I made this diary its definitely keeping me on track knowing i'm posting back here!

Weighed in this morning at exactly 9 stone!! That's 2.5lbs gone this week well chuffed with myself!

10lbs down 14lbs to go!!

U r flying it new girl am I right in saying ur doing low calorie?????

Brilliant! Well done! I wish I could say I had a good day alas I haven't. Not feeling to good and I'm sure it's because I've over eaten! Just feel like to bed already! I think it is because I haven't had as much water as I would usually. However hope to follow suit Newgirl with a loss on my weigh in on Monday.

Brilliant! Well done! I wish I could say I had a good day alas I haven't. Not feeling to good and I'm sure it's because I've over eaten! Just feel like to bed already! I think it is because I haven't had as much water as I would usually. However hope to follow suit Newgirl with a loss on my weigh in on Monday.
Aw I know what you mean with the water thing I definitely feel better and less bloated etc when I drink a lot of water throughout the day. Good luck for Monday you can do it!!! :)

I had a not so good day yesterday. Mini binge and several glasses of wine. Argh!

So back on track today and will try extra exercise/walking after my PT session later today. Hoping I'll still mange to lose a little.

Back