16 week to lose 24lbs! My diary :)

Well done on th swimming! I had a killer PT session and really struggled especially with the cardio but immso glad he kept pushing me. I even managed a final sprint on treadmill for a 1 minute which is an achievement for me after 59 mins of hell beforehand!

On the food front I've manged to get vlcd day done 3 s&s with a protein meal. I've discovered 2 chicks liquid eggs whites and made mushroom omelette which was fillin and tasty but with fewer calories than eggs with yolks. I'm only using vlcd products I have left over to help as a tool to get me to gain control over my eating again as healthy eating slipped. I think it really is the introduction of wine and losing my routine that's caused me to struggle coupled with essentially diet fatigue.

Maybe I really need to look at good old fashioned calorie counting on my return from Paris and use MFP properly?

Hope you have a focused week to keep yourself firmly in the 8's!

Well done on th swimming! I had a killer PT session and really struggled especially with the cardio but immso glad he kept pushing me. I even managed a final sprint on treadmill for a 1 minute which is an achievement for me after 59 mins of hell beforehand!

On the food front I've manged to get vlcd day done 3 s&s with a protein meal. I've discovered 2 chicks liquid eggs whites and made mushroom omelette which was fillin and tasty but with fewer calories than eggs with yolks. I'm only using vlcd products I have left over to help as a tool to get me to gain control over my eating again as healthy eating slipped. I think it really is the introduction of wine and losing my routine that's caused me to struggle coupled with essentially diet fatigue.

Maybe I really need to look at good old fashioned calorie counting on my return from Paris and use MFP properly?

Hope you have a focused week to keep yourself firmly in the 8's!
Hmmm that sounds really nice I should start cooking more

I use myfitnesspal I really find it helpful and helps me stay focused when I log on :)

Thanks hope you have a good week too and keep up those PT sessions!

I did a cheeky weigh in this morning and was 8 stone 12!! shouldn't weigh in til Friday but I don't care because I am finally half way to my goal of 24lbs!!

12 lbs down 12 more lbs to go! :D

I am sooooo excited for you NG! Well done! I think I've confessed I am a serial daily weigher even though I know the scale can go up when I've had a 100% day! Just a habit that sometimes helps me keep on track when I'm I'm the zone. The same time roughly naked and post pee! Sorry TMI!

I am sooooo excited for you NG! Well done! I think I've confessed I am a serial daily weigher even though I know the scale can go up when I've had a 100% day! Just a habit that sometimes helps me keep on track when I'm I'm the zone. The same time roughly naked and post pee! Sorry TMI!
Hhahaha your exactly the same as me!!! :)
It helps me stay on track though aswell.....luckily my boyfriend doesnt have scales so i dont weigh every day but when i stay at home i do!

Well I know I weighed in early this week but seen as Friday is my official weigh in gonna go with todays cos I've lost a lb!
Definitely not gonna check my weight now til next Friday!

Weight now 8 stone 11 and 11 lbs to go!!

I have 9 weeks to reach my goal now!! :D

I think my mum is a little worried as I've lost a stone in about 5 weeks! Eek!

A stone in 5 weeks when u r so small is wow!!!!!! If only I had ur willpower x

Wow a stone in 5 weeks! Great job!

Aw thankyou! :)

My weekend hasn't been too bad actually, had a few treats but not too much, and been on track all day today!

Just realized my holiday is still just over 10 weeks away which means I only need to lose about a lb a week to get to 8 stone!

I've still got 10-11lbs to go but people are starting to tell me stop now as if I lose any more i'll end up looking poorly but I am only 5 foot 2 and I still don't feel comfortable myself yet but I am also worried that I wont know when to stop aswell!

Feeling good today!

Food diary

Breakfast - banana and one coffee
dinner - grilled chicken salad wrap
and for my tea think i'm going to have some prawns and maybe salad hmmm

stayed away from the chocolate today aswell woo!

I've still got 10-11lbs to go but people are starting to tell me stop now as if I lose any more i'll end up looking poorly but I am only 5 foot 2 and I still don't feel comfortable myself yet but I am also worried that I wont know when to stop aswell!

Don't let other people put doubts in your head about your goal weight, its still a very healthy weight at a BMI of 20. You have obviously changed drastically with a weight loss as much as you have done and that's a fantastic achievement. But it can take time for those around you to accept the new look you, and they may start to say things like this. Keep to your plan, you will know when you have lost enough.

Don't let other people put doubts in your head about your goal weight, its still a very healthy weight at a BMI of 20. You have obviously changed drastically with a weight loss as much as you have done and that's a fantastic achievement. But it can take time for those around you to accept the new look you, and they may start to say things like this. Keep to your plan, you will know when you have lost enough.
Exactly i try and explain that i will still have a healthy BMI and i'm only short! Its just that they are not used to seeing me look like this but i dont look 'too skinny' in any way at all!
I think once i get to 8 stone i'll be happy!

Weigh in is not til friday but had a cheeky mid week weigh in and was 8 stone 9! 2 more lbs gone! forever!

15lbs down 9lbs to go!!!!

Nice work...you're totally storming it! :) xx
Thankyou!! I'm trying hehe :)

Well I've been using my e cigeratte 4 weeks today and it just goes to show stopping smoking doesn't mean you have to gain weight!
I have noticed my appetite has gone up a little bit but I just control it

Had a good day food wise today but I have been soooooooo lazy about exercise I have left my gym clothes in my car for the past week or 2 but just haven't gone! Even when I do I last like half an hour if that I really need a kick up the bum!

My official weigh in day tomorrow so hoping to still be at 8.9, still got 9/10 weeks left til my holiday yet too yay! Its a fiesta though which usually involves drinking but I don't think my body will be able to handle alcohol any more as I hardly ever drink eek!

Hey! NG how was weigh in Friday? Just got back from hols and inspired by you being comfortably in the 8's and plan on getting back in the 8's very soon!

You have done great and I agree you shouldn't listen to anyone about stopping until you reach your goal. They are not used to the slimmer you and it will not show too much losing the remainder and it will also give you a buffer zone to maintain if you gain a little.

Back