16 week to lose 24lbs! My diary :)

Thankssss!!! I know fingers crossed i stay on track!

You've done great too! When you weighing in again tomorrow???

Gonna leave mine til friday now!

Well weigh in for me and I STS. I'm actually not too fussed, think I should focus more on toning up now than my weight loss. I think my body is comfortable around 8.7 - 8.10. Or maybe its me whos just not pushing myself enough lol.

How has your weight loss gone this week Kira?

That's great NG and I agree you may be better toning and increasing muscle tone rather than trying to lose. Perhaps just focussing on practising maintaining for a while? You look great in your pics anyway!

Im in the 8's and planning on staying in them! I'm 8st 13 although my official weigh on monday was 9st 1.

Meant to add that hoping by Monday's weigh in I'll be down 8st 12. It doesn't feel quite "safe" yet not official weekly weigh saying I'm in the 8's! Dress/jean sizes are still between 8/10 on top probably 10 and jeans and trousers are still very much 12 and big 12's at that as I'm pear shaped. My clothes from May when I was 8st 7/8ish are still very tight and not wearable so this 5-6lbs makes such a difference and probably because I'm short.

Ive come the the conclusion I can live with being 8st 7lb at the most but would like to be 8st which would be harder to maintain. This time though I will be aiming for 8st and see where it gets me.

Have agreat weekend and well done for a Sts!

Well done you for getting in the 8's! I bet you feel great now!!
I'm the same as you i'm comfortable being 8 stone 7 but would love to be 8 stone but of course would be so much harder to maintain!

I think I definitely need to try and maintain for abit I've been feeling generally unwell lately so went to the walk in centre yesterday with my mum turns out I've got a kidney infection and they found ketones in my urine and he said that basically that means my body is starving :/ going for a full check up with my GP on Wednesday so hoping I get some answer as to whats wrong with me!

I'm working all weekend cos I've gone back to college now so no fun for me haha! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Back