16 week to lose 24lbs! My diary :)

Working nights again tonight :( hate it cos I get really hungry as usually I would be fast asleep grr so I always feel like i'm eating too much but if I don't i'd be starving! I have saved myself 500 calories though so as long as I keep it healthy i'm sure it will be ok : )

I need to set an official weigh in day aswell I might do Friday as I am weighing myself far too much! Probs cos I just wanna see the 8's lol

Hia!! Well done on ur weight loss so far! I have virtually the same stats as u and going to be starting my diet and excersise tomoz!! Wish me luck xx

Im not doing a particular diet ... I have bought slim fast meal replacement shakes going to have one for breakfast then snack on fruit then one for lunch then late afternoon muesli mixed with low fat greek yoghurt then a shake in the evening followed by fruit! Thats my goal tomoz anyway!! Along with davina dvd and have to work somewhere which is a good hour and half there and back xx

Thanks new girl.... I'm getting there :)

Im not doing a particular diet ... I have bought slim fast meal replacement shakes going to have one for breakfast then snack on fruit then one for lunch then late afternoon muesli mixed with low fat greek yoghurt then a shake in the evening followed by fruit! Thats my goal tomoz anyway!! Along with davina dvd and have to work somewhere which is a good hour and half there and back xx
Oooo go you!! How you doing with the slim fast shakes? I've always wanted to try them! xx

Well i'm finally off night shifts and back on days hooray! Felt like I was eating soooo much more than I would normally! Going to make Friday my official weigh in day aswell so will do that in the morning but I don't think I've lost anything, feel bloated abit at the moment.

Work til 5 today and then I cant decide wether to go to the gym or wait til 8 and go swimming......I need to push myself to do one of them but im tired today

Just done my measurements and don't really understand them but they aree
waist - 28in
boobs - 35in
hips - 35in

just compared them to my measurements when I was 12 stone 6 as that's the highest weight I did them

waist - 37 I/2 in
boobs - 42
hips- 42

love how my boobs and hips have shrunk the same haha! :D

anyway feeling good just had some cheerios and its off to work I gooooo!! xx

Todays my first day!!! Had one this morning was pretty lush!! Im gonna eat some grapes now x
Yeh I think I tried one years ago and they were nice lol!! Hmmmm grapes I've got some in the fridge aswell might have to have some myself,
good luck with your davina dvd I've heard good stuff about her dvd's!x

Weigh in day!! Weight now is 9 stone 2 1/2 pounds! Gonna start weighing in every fri now! half a pound gone :) better than nothing! x

You are doing an amazing job well done!!! I'm doing weight watchers at the moment to lose the last bit of weight x

Well yet another day of doing no exercise! I am seriously lazy ! Think its the fact that i'm going to a resteraunt with the boyfriend and i'm definitely going to have a treat :D been too long!

Anyway I will get to the gym this weekend so its all good! :)

Food wise all good today however ended up with butter on my salad muffin arghhhh!! haha :D

I'm finding it ok I guess at the moment..... 26pp seems like so lil though

Just dropped by and wow! You've done really well! My goal is the same as yours 8st although I suspect I'm twice your age!

Interesting that at 9st 2 or bit more you are size 10 in trousers I'm still at size 12 which are a comfy ish fit. Mind you I'm pear shaped.

Your look fabulous and I lim in your pics! How many weeks left from your original 16 weeks you started with the remaining 24lbs? I'm so impatient about this last bit and delayed by two months of messing around drinking to much and eating too much! Trying to remain on track until 24 August before my hols.

Sorry new girl it's 26 pro points which is my daily allowance on weight watchers

Just dropped by and wow! You've done really well! My goal is the same as yours 8st although I suspect I'm twice your age!

Interesting that at 9st 2 or bit more you are size 10 in trousers I'm still at size 12 which are a comfy ish fit. Mind you I'm pear shaped.

Your look fabulous and I lim in your pics! How many weeks left from your original 16 weeks you started with the remaining 24lbs? I'm so impatient about this last bit and delayed by two months of messing around drinking to much and eating too much! Trying to remain on track until 24 August before my hols.
Hey thankyou! :D ooo that is interesting as your the same height as me aswell! What size do you think you'll be when you get down to 8 stone?

I think i still have 13 weeks left from my 16 weeks and 16 and a half pounds to go! Hoping its doable in this time!

Does give you more motivation when you've got something to look forward too!

Sorry new girl it's 26 pro points which is my daily allowance on weight watchers
Oooooo! I see :) how many calories is that?

I've been at my boyfriends all week and been a little bit off track but i dont care because had a very lovely weekend :)
Finish work at 2 so may try and aim to go to the gym but i might be meeting so friends later so shall see!
Back on the healthy eating though!
Toasted bagel with jam and pineapple for breakfast hmmmm :)

Wow so my mums got a new phone so I transferred all of her pictures on her old memory card and found these!!
I know I seem to post a lot of photos but i'm just in shock at how unhappy I look and just didn't care about how I look when I was bigger! The best thing about losing weight is definitely the feeling of happiness and confidence you get amazing

Love how both of my 'fat' pictures are took in mcdonalds LOL ( I do work there though woo :/ )

And me last night with my boyfriend the biggest change is definitely my smile!! :)

me from about 2 week ago

Back