16lb and many inches lost..a "during" picture.

d14

Here I am wearing the shorts I wore when I joined Slimming World 5 weeks ago. They are a size 20 from Primark...the most embarrassing part is that when I was wearing these shorts they were too small for me! I had to leave the zipper about an inch or so down....look at them now! Only 16lbs down but I have lost loads of inches (fallen in love with body magic) Still have a long way to go but i'm getting closer every day ♥

Untitl2.jpg

Wow!! Your looking great. Nothing like being able to pull your bottoms up or down without having to unfasten them is there!!!
Keep up the good work.x

Wow thats fantastic! What body magic are you doing?

wow thats such an achievement! Well done you! You have me all motivated now to go out for a walk when I get home :D

I do sw from home and keep hearing about body magic , would love to know what it is and how much of it you do, as its clearly working on you in 5 weeks !!! Congrats :0)

Thanks everyone :)

Yoyo body magic is just a nicer word for exercise :)

Catherine - i've been doing the 30 day shred every morning up until yesterday, since two days after I joined SW. The first week of SW I just did the 30 day shred, no other exercise. The following week I started walking, about 1-2 miles a day. The next week I started walking 2-3 miles a day. Now i'm walking 3/4 miles a day and cycling between 1 and 4 miles a day (I cycle in the evenings so how far I go depends on how tired I am and the weather!) I live in a hilly part of town so I purposely go routes that I know will involve me walking uphill lots because I know it gets my heart rate up! I would say start off small (if you're not fit already) and increase it when you feel ready :) Thats what I do...five weeks ago I was out of breath just from walking up the stairs in my house now I can walk miles! Its amazing how your body can change in such a short amount of time x

Oh and I forgot to add that this week I started adding in a tiny bit of jogging in my walk! I don't want to over-do it because I know i'm not able to jog much, but I jog 1-2 minutes during each 30 minutes of walking and I really feel like i'm able to go a bit further each time x

Brilliant name for exercise !! I think though i will just start off with toning sessions at home and then walking . Would probably do more body magic when i am at least 3 stone lighter :0) D14 you sound like an athlete !!

d14 said:
Oh and I forgot to add that this week I started adding in a tiny bit of jogging in my walk! I don't want to over-do it because I know i'm not able to jog much, but I jog 1-2 minutes during each 30 minutes of walking and I really feel like i'm able to go a bit further each time x

Soon you'll be running more than you're walking! Believe me..
When I started in 2009 @ 17st 7 I was breathless just walking. Now I'm running over 5k a day. Most days. Really hoping to up the anti and enter a 10k charity race?!!?!!

WOW! Wish I had that many inches lost! Dying to get into a size 12! Was a size 20 jeans, now size 16 jeans, 14/16 top. Really really want to fit into size 12 jeans!

Thanks everyone...I am really glad that I can help motivate people :) another 2.5lbs off today and im now on the lower half of 14 stone (14 stone 6lbs) xx

d14 said:
Thanks everyone...I am really glad that I can help motivate people :) another 2.5lbs off today and im now on the lower half of 14 stone (14 stone 6lbs) xx

well done thats fab! Are you doing 30DS? I have ordered it, just preparing myself!

Back