16's to 15's anyone??

Welcome to the 15s, I'm almost into the 14s, got 2lb to go and I'm there :)

That's great! Your doing well! I find minimins is great cause I can talk ww all day! Really helps the momentum going with my weight loss cx

I'm in the 15's!!! :)

Hi all, I'm in the 16s and really want to be in the 15s before September Hols. Good luck all!

Hi I started 8 weeks ago and weighted 19st 3.5lb im down to 16st 8 now and want to be back in the 15s by the end of the month :) good luck everyone xx

Hi all hoping to join in,

currently at 16st 7.5lbs and really want to get back to the 15's, I had got down to 15.8 at my lowest (started at 19.2) but a combination of a 3 week US holiday and not weighing in for 8 weeks left me with a gain!
So back on track the last week with WI in the morning, hoping not to be in this thread for long :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I started 8 weeks ago and weighted 19st 3.5lb im down to 16st 8 now and want to be back in the 15s by the end of the month :) good luck everyone xx

Wow Hun your flying!! Well done on the loss so far x

Your welcome!

Lost 1.5lb this morning so now at 16.6 a little disappointed I really thought it might be more but hey ho a loss is a loss!

Your welcome!

Lost 1.5lb this morning so now at 16.6 a little disappointed I really thought it might be more but hey ho a loss is a loss!

Well done hun on losing 1.5lb like you said a loss is a loss, your doing great :)xx

Thank you x when do you WI

Hello, I'm back on here after a while of being in limbo. A few months back I got to my lowest weight for years at 16st 2lb but now the weight has crept back up to 16st 9lb, which seems to be where I've been stuck for a while.
Controlling what I eat isn't an issue, it's the exercise I'm struggling to keep on top of. I've joined gyms, etc but the demands of family and work life stop me from committing, hopefully in a month I can come back on here stating how I've stuck to a workout and am close to reaching my target of 15st 3lb.

Lost 6lbs hun well happy lost 3stone 1.5lb in 9 weeks so over the moon :) How you getting on hun xx

Oh my lord that's fab, well done! Had a bad week this week I've had a lot going on and struggled to keep on track, find out in the morning but reckon I'll be up.

Back