16's to 15's anyone??

Wow well done!!! That's amazing! Really wish I could get my bum in gear! Good luck for next week! X

Thank you, Dont know where my determination or motivation is coming from this time but after spending years going up and down the stones. I finally had enough. Weigh in wednesday so hoping that this week is it. Never to see 16 again. Good luck to you too on your journey x

Hi guys I am 16st 7 just now and would love to see 15 on the scales would be awesome :) lol

Someone mentioned bananas causing bloating etc... i have experienced that too but have come up with a solution! I make no point veg soup with added chilli and we call it poop soup haha ! It counters the banana's perfectly lol !!

xxx

Restarted last week at 16 2.5 and down to 16 this week so hopefully get into 15s next week :) x

hey folks, after my third weigh in im joining your club!! wooohooooo feels good to see the big numbers coming down, any one any tips or goals to keep going?

cx

Hey, guys! I'm in the 16's wanting to get into the 15's! Still a longggg way to go for now, but it's nice to know there are others in my position too!

I started on 16 13 four weeks ago, I'm now on 16 stone and half a pound so hope I'm in the 15's on my Friday morning at home weigh in!

Good luck, Cherry Cola!

Aw congratulations on getting so close! I have teo pounds to go so I am so focused on seeing the end of 16s this week!

Any helpful tips? Cx

I'm 1lb 1oz off getting into the 15's now! I suggest drinking a lot of water, that can help flush everything out. Also, maybe try walking around a bit more! I wouldn't suggest cutting points/syns/calories, as the diet wouldn't work as effectively.

I've the legs walked off me this week so far! Lol hope to see you all in the new group soon!! Fingers crossed for a good week girls!! Cx

I got into the 15's on Friday morning, only just lol I'm 15 st 13.5 lbs, on my way to 14's now, good luck everyone!

I still have two more days til I weigh! I'm hoping to be in the 15's!

Good luck! Hope you have a great week and hope not to see you here again lol! Sounds so bad that cx

Back