17 st 2(before) to 14 st 2(during). And not there yet.

Ally89

Gold Member
I did a comparison of my weight, me 2 years ago, 1 year and now, i always struggle to see changes in me, but I can see i've changed by this. Still got another 3 stone to lose yet, wonder what i will look like then.

425268_3520425453040_1344166105_3359397_726153756_n.jpg

If you can't tell how big I am on that first pic...this one might be better, I was 17st 2 in this one

5491_1201200633869_1344166105_560376_6538272_n.jpg

i don't have a photo of when I was at my biggest (17 stone 8)

Last edited:
Ally89 said:
I did a comparison of my weight, me 2 years ago, 1 year and now, i always struggle to see changes in me, but I can see i've changed by this. Still got another 3 stone to lose yet, wonder what i will look like then.

If you can't tell how big I am on that first pic...this one might be better, I was 17st 6 in this one

Fabulous keep up the great work.. So inspiring :)

Amazing, so good to see the changes in people. I'm glad you can see it for yourself!! Well done x

You're doing so well! Keep it going x

Amazing, so good to see the changes in people. I'm glad you can see it for yourself!! Well done x

I can't see it until i see two pics together and THEN I can, other than that I always think i look the same

Ally89 said:
I can't see it until i see two pics together and THEN I can, other than that I always think i look the same

You definitely can see the difference Ally. Well done. Great idea to put your photos side by side. I hate having my photo taken for obvious reasons but will hunt out a before picture so that I can do a before and after. You have really motivated me - thanks

Well done on the degree too!

You definitely can see the difference Ally. Well done. Great idea to put your photos side by side. I hate having my photo taken for obvious reasons but will hunt out a before picture so that I can do a before and after. You have really motivated me - thanks

Well done on the degree too!

I don't have many pics of me at all. Hated the camera. Don't mind it so much anymore, but before, I think between about the ages of 14 and 21 (when i got my degree), I have maybe 5 or 6 photos of me.

Can see a huge difference already ally just imagine when you can compare the graduation pic to you at target it will be amazing! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm very inspired by your post as I join this forum today weighing exactly 17stone 2lbs! I had major surgery in Dec but am now back at work and started SW on Monday - so far I am really enjoying it - even just did a Davina DVD (Well my version anyway :giggle:). I have another big op in Jan 2013 so want to lose as much weight as I can before then. I will be following your weight loss with interest...in a non scary stalkerish way!:p Well done so far!!

Good luck with the weight loss. I'm losing mine because of health reasons too, not for an op though. I'm 3 stone off reaching my target of 11 stone now.

JUst thought I would add this. This was me yesterday. I went a concert, and instead of being in baggy tshirt and jeans I wanted to be proper punk girl, the person I've always wanted to be....so this is how I dressed. I was half nervous about being dressed like that because I was on meet and greet with the band. One of my idols and I choose to go out dressed like that, over the last few days I have learnt to not be concious about my arms, so...yeah, here's me as off yesterday.

557586_3687832918122_1344166105_3434258_337000299_n.jpg

And this was me meeting the band. I was not aware of erik (guy in red checked shirt) having his hand on my shoulder, all I can remember is Jaret's (other guy) hand on my arm. He has been one of my idols for years.

548553_3693470139049_1344166105_3436315_762950398_n.jpg

so that is the 3.5 stone lighter, more confident me. Here's to another 3 stone to lose :)

Everyone is sick of me going on about Jaret and BFS now, but I just made another comparison pic, me from october 11 when i last met him, and wednesday. I so see a slight difference in me and not just the hair.

seethedifference.jpg

I found a pic of when I was at my biggest of 17st 8. Exactly 50lb's heavier than at the moment (well 49 but its only a pound :p) I've compared my prom pic to my 2 most recent pics (I was the same weight in both)

me-weight.jpg

Back