:(

lalliali

xPink Princess!x
I just need a little rant ive been off the diet for 2 weeks now :( i just i dont know what it is, ive been having problems with my periods againa and my hair seems to be thinning even more and i swear ive put on ALL the weight ive lost, i've just started back at uni, final year, im literally walking up and down 8 flights of stairs everyday (they have like 2 lifts in the building im in and it gets manic) and im walking back n forth to uni but i still feel like crap, im going for my WI tommorow and im just feeling down about the whole thing

also ASOS do a plus size range now and i ordered a really nice coat and its loose elsewhere but wnt fit at the bust *sigh* i just feel crap about everything tbh :( any words of advice and motivation to get me back on track?

Naz x

Hi Lalliali

Sorry to hear you are feeling down. Don't tell yourself you are "fat" just because that coat doesn't fit on the bust.. just because it is plus size doesn't mean it is cut well. I've also realised with time and experience that we can often bury the real reason we are feeling down under noise (the coat, the walking etc) so it might help to take a breath and try and re-focus. Are you not looking forward to being back to uni? Or were you hoping to go back "slimmer" and now beating yourself up because you haven't hit your target?

The Diet Guy - Believe You Can, Believe You Can't, Either Way You'll Be Right is a fantastic link and his article further down the page "what's the benefit of being slim" has a list of questions that really help clarify your focus. I found it really good (although it took me a few days to work through properly) and now I take it out and re-read my list when I feel "wobbly".

One day at a time hon and don't be too harsh on your self. Tell that voice in your head that's being nasty to you to "shut the f**k" up any time you hear it start"... it'll soon start to listen and then you can focus on being good to you.

Big hugs

Well said love!!
I agree.. ( although had a rubbish day myself today...)
Good luck with your weigh in. and I'm sure that those stairs and walking will keep you fit when you get into it.
Chin up hun. xx

Hi Lalliali

Sorry to hear you are feeling down. Don't tell yourself you are "fat" just because that coat doesn't fit on the bust.. just because it is plus size doesn't mean it is cut well. I've also realised with time and experience that we can often bury the real reason we are feeling down under noise (the coat, the walking etc) so it might help to take a breath and try and re-focus. Are you not looking forward to being back to uni? Or were you hoping to go back "slimmer" and now beating yourself up because you haven't hit your target?

The Diet Guy - Believe You Can, Believe You Can't, Either Way You'll Be Right is a fantastic link and his article further down the page "what's the benefit of being slim" has a list of questions that really help clarify your focus. I found it really good (although it took me a few days to work through properly) and now I take it out and re-read my list when I feel "wobbly".

One day at a time hon and don't be too harsh on your self. Tell that voice in your head that's being nasty to you to "shut the f**k" up any time you hear it start"... it'll soon start to listen and then you can focus on being good to you.

Big hugs

i think i am gutted i didnt hit my initial target what i wanted to be.. i know all clothes are different cuts i have stuff in various sizes and it annoys the hell outta me.. just i think the stress got to me but ive been back on the diet since sunday and i know ive got to really work hard and make the effort and focus and il get there i sppose.. thank you for the link im going to have a read through it xxx

Just stick with it, it willl all be worth it in the end x

Back