17th week weigh in!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Another 2.6 pounds banished forever! Got all of my packs for my holiday! 140 of them babies plus my 28 for this week! - I told the group I was planning a lighter life binge! :D

But ouch - did sting the wallet!! I know it all comes out the same, but paying all up fron - ouch!! Good motivation to abstain for the five weeks I suppose!!! :)

I sure like the new ladies in our group. Fantastic talkers - I like that!!

Off to adjust ticker, and see if I can spot any new milestones!! :D

BL you are my inspiration and often the reason I do not give up.

I have had a rough few days but reading how positive you are really is inspiring...I will not give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done you... :) Keep doing what you are doing and you'll get to goal in no time.

Well done honey - your threads always cheer me up.

Your constant weight loss is an inspiration.

enjoy your trip back home. we shall miss you babe xxxx;)

Great New BL, we will miss you while you are away.

WAY TO GO
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

well done BL!
your doing fab :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You just go from strength to strength BL, what an inspiration!! Well done and have a great holiday xx

Way to go BL, although I'm a british lady my dad is from Colorado and I have been all over the states and it always feels like home to me somehow. Have a great break BL and take care xxx

Thanks everyone for such nice words! You really do keep my spurned on!!!

I am not away yet though - just had to buy all my packs tonight as I am packing up this weekend....I don;t actually leave until a week from Thursday!! So you are stuck with me for a few more days!!! :D

Thanks again for the support!!! :)
XX

Bl when I visit the US always loved Milkyway, cousin came home last week with them (my ultimate fav) but resisted, hope you visit seal beach and the Irisher

Thanks ladies - feeling good!!! I am as good as half way through in my mind as I intend to tweak the final goal as I get closer....and certainly not lower then it is, so yeah - thats me half way!! Cheating a bit, but sounds and feels good to day!

Lola- I'm aftrain we won;t be near Seal Beachbut it is lovely there. Colorado is beautiful too - what part is he from?

Milkyway are good - they are different the MW's are here - but my favourite, to die for is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. There's just nothing better. A bag or two are coming home with us and going in the freezer for the future! And some Fritos too!! Best "crisps" in the world!!! All my favourite naughty foods.....will have them again, just not this trip. :( :D

Cheers everyone!!

Well done BL, am soooo proud of you! You have been an inspiration to all of us on here, day in day out, well done! We are proud of you, congrats! When are u off to US?

Hi SLims honey!! Thank you :)

I am off on the 15th of May and not back until the 12th of June!! I cannot wait!! I am getting so antsy!!! I want to go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Can't wait to see my best girlies!! I miss them so much, that I am already sad about having to say goodbye again!! :D

And goes without saying - will be fab to see my mom again. I miss her immensley!! So I am getting very very excited!!!

THanks Slimss!!!

XX

Ahhhhhhh your flying out on my Birthday, woohoo, not long to go BL, you deserve to see your family and friends! They won't even recognise you! They will be shocked! :)

Well done on another great loss - you're ticker looks so good now ..... great to see you're still doing well on the (no) smoking too :D

Back