Week 7 weigh in

Kay

Gold Member
I turned up at the Chemist tonight for my 7th weigh in and there all gleaming and shiny was a new set of scales. As suspected the old set were faulty :D
The down side of that is I have no recorded weight loss for this week from the chemist, although on my scales I have lost 3lb. I am happy with this but hopefully the new scales will show a loss next week. Watch this space :rolleyes:

I really admire the way you have handled the situation Kay, some people would have gotten disheartened and used it as an excuse to stop L.T Well done :D

Thanks Daisy ;) I just know that this diet is the only way I can lose the initial weight. If I eat I wont stop :eek: This has worked in the past so it HAS to work this time, unless I am a freak of nature. My husband things I might be!!!
We will see what happens at my next weigh in, should be back on track then. :D

Good for you for not getting disheartened. I'm sure you will be rewarded :)

Whoop well done on the 3lb loss!! Did they not weigh you on the new scales then??

Thanks Yellow, yes they did weigh me on the new scales, but wanted to start afresh as they weigh heavier than the last set did. I'm not worried though, I will get a proper reading next week :D

Back