18's into 17's

I was down 2lb on Monday - was a bit disappointed it wasn't more considering it was my first week and I had gone crazy on speed foods! But 2lbs is 2lbs! 5 more til I see the 17! Onwards and downwards!

Woohoo I'm off to the 17s group now - lost 5.5lb this week to bring me to 17st 12! :D And my first award : :sw007:
Good luck folks!

been in between 17.12 and 18.2 so on a special drink to help combat my pains and help me lose inches while helping me stay on plan, my blog also helps, what are your favourite meals that you would love to be SW friendly?

Hi everyone! Can I join in? Joined last week at 19st8, lose 7 1/2lb in week one so am now hovering on 19.0 1/2lb! Thrilled with it so far, going really well and i feel very certain I can do it this time around.

Morning all. Just arrived here today after -4lb this morning so only 1lb to go for 2stone😁 7 weeks in now and feel so much better already. Long way to go but trying to set myself little goals along the way.....the little goals add up to make the BIG picture eventually 😉. Good luck everyone keep going x

It doesn't like this forum sees much action these days but hi anyway!

I'm 18st 6lbs at the moment. It was a bit shocked when I realised that this was my weight and I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be in the 17s within the next week or two. :oops:

I'd love to hear from anyone on a similar journey so we can follow and support each other. I'm doing it alone and want to stay motivated!

It doesn't like this forum sees much action these days but hi anyway!

I'm 18st 6lbs at the moment. It was a bit shocked when I realised that this was my weight and I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be in the 17s within the next week or two. :oops:

I'd love to hear from anyone on a similar journey so we can follow and support each other. I'm doing it alone and want to stay motivated!

I'm also in the 18s going for 17s but a bit behind you.

I would love to be in the 17s for Christmas.

Good Luck!

I have just finished my first week and lost 8lbs. I know that will slow and have a 2lb target for this week. Horrified to see I was rapidly approaching 19stone when I started, pleased that hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be 17 stone something. Long way to go!

Back