18's into 17's

Only 2.5 lost this week. Not as much exercise as it's been so cold. Looks like I'm i this zone for a bit longer than I'd hoped.

Hi all,

Started back at SW last Thursday weighing in at 18st 3. No offence, but I'm hoping not to be in this group long! I've been on plan so far, so fingers crossed for a good loss...

Keep at it - you know you can do it!

Hi all,

Started back at SW last Thursday weighing in at 18st 3. No offence, but I'm hoping not to be in this group long! I've been on plan so far, so fingers crossed for a good loss...

Keep at it - you know you can do it!

Good luck Squeako - keep it warm we will be along as soon as we can x

well done squeako, see you in the next group down soon

Hi all....i'm joining you at the top end of the 18s... 18 st 13. Doing SW from home started last week at 19 st 5 so am happy to be heading in the right direction. This is the heaviest i have ever been but am trying hard to remain motivated and taking it one day at a time.
I find it helpful to post my food diary quite a bit so aplogies in advance for giving you a daily record of what i'm scoffing !

Week 2...day 1

Breakfast : 2 nimble, scrape butter, half banana, water
LUnch : lettuce, tomato, pineapple, beetroot, sweetcorn, boiled egg, chicken, water
fruit salad, muller light yog
dinner: 4 saus, carrot, tomato, potato, boiled egg, water
alpen light bar, cup milk

Boiled eggs are once again my snack ! Drank lots of water today & lots of speed too. V little exercise today.

Keep reminding myself that i'm in control of what i'm eating !

Week 2 day 2
Breakfast : 2 nimble& 2 boiled egg, water
lunch: baked potato, baked beans, roast chicken, diet coke
dinner: lamb shank, potato carrots, gravy (bisto gravy, resisted using meat juices !)water
alpen light bar, cup milk, fruit salad

Need to up water and speed uptake. Exercise v little: plan to do 15 mins daily in feb to see how it goes. Mid week look on scales...hovering @ 19 st found an old sw book today...4 years ago i was 5 st lighter ! Really want to keep to this and loose weight...i know it works & i can do it

Breakfast : banana & 2 slice nimble, water
lunch : chicken salad, water
snack 2 small oranges, mullerlight yog, diet coke
dinner: sw burgers (2), carrots, tomatoes, boiled eggs, sw chips, water
snack alpen light bar

Feel sooo full tonight ! Poss bit constipated but peeing like a horse !
These posts are helping keep me motivated !

arrghh I'm still here. Feels like it's taking forever to get into the 17's. I know it probably hasn't been that long, but getting impatient.

Start Weight:
21st12lb
Current Weight:
18st3lb

My stats are to the left of the screen, under my name.

I'm still sticking to SW .... bit of an up and down few weeks but keep reminding myself that i'm in control of what i eat !! Now at 18.11 ! So just over half stone lost in jan which i'm happy about. Would love to be close to 17s by end feb....another half stone would be good. Gonna start 15 min cross trainer per day in feb ☺to see how that goes.

Back