18's into 17's

lol alas I'm a bloke so with heels on your probably taller than me!! :D

Kick boxing sounds fun, do you go to a class for that? I recently joined a gym which I'm actually quite liking so far! It didn't help that it was closed for four days over bank holiday though! doh! Not sure I'm brave enough to go along to any of the classes just yet although I think they have a 'boxercise' one which sounds good!

lol alas I'm a bloke so with heels on your probably taller than me!! :D

Kick boxing sounds fun, do you go to a class for that? I recently joined a gym which I'm actually quite liking so far! It didn't help that it was closed for four days over bank holiday though! doh! Not sure I'm brave enough to go along to any of the classes just yet although I think they have a 'boxercise' one which sounds good!

Phew!! As a male I'm very happy you are taller than me! (I should get over this fear of one day meeting a girl taller than me - it will happen one day i'm sure). I do have a pair of 5 inch heals that I teeter about in, but normally save them for xmas nights out!

Kick boxing is great fun, I have been given a new male partner at class last week as I knocked a woman flat! :character00115: In her defence she was probably less than half my weight! :sign0151:
I'm not really into the 'fighting' side of it, it's just great for excersize and toning arms and legs. I think boxersize does the same sort of thing (great for me as I really need to get rid of some wobbly bits on my arms!)

Hope the gym is going well :whacky068:

Thanks very much, I'm so pleased and LOVE this thread, your all real nice and supportive here.. hopefully we all move down to the 17s so we can stay together!
I'm so chuffed, but very aware that I must not let this go to my head and slip this week now. Big deep breath in, best foot forward and stride off towards next weeks weight loss!

Well done to everyone on your losses, loss 3.5lb, got club 10 and SOTW aswell, only need 2lb to be in the 17 zone, hope this week wi will do it. xx

So after my weigh in yesterday I'm now 18st 3lbs. This could be the last week i'm jn the 18's... I say that and I'm thinking that at the most I will loose 2lbs but that still brings me close to the 17 stones mark! whoop whoop!

x

Well done to everyone on your losses, loss 3.5lb, got club 10 and SOTW aswell, only need 2lb to be in the 17 zone, hope this week wi will do it. xx

:cry:
You're going to leave this thread soon and leave me behind..............wait for me!!! :cry:

just kidding, go for it and very well done! I'll be there in a few weeks x x x

Going wrong way again. 1lb on this week. Still entitled to stay here, but on just. Phew! :D

bless, was that to stay here and keep me company?? So very thoughtful of you x x x x! ;)

Its just dawned on me, I'm on annual leave as from the end of today and I'm going on holiday. I'm all prepared with my food plan and I've found eating out quite easy with the SW plan.... but I had forgotten I cant weigh in for 2 weeks :cry:I weigh in on Fridays, so my next one will be on the 23rd of September. Hopefully I will be strong and not tempting to weigh myself everyday as I only trust the SW scales!

I'll let you now on the 23rd how close I am to the 17s! x x

lol you two! Alas another gain for me!! :ashamed0005: as I fell apart on the weekend again!! :booboo: I know where i'm going wrong now though and won't let it happen again!!!!!!! DETERMINED NOW :character00115:!!!!

lol you two! Alas another gain for me!! :ashamed0005: as I fell apart on the weekend again!! :booboo: I know where i'm going wrong now though and won't let it happen again!!!!!!! DETERMINED NOW :character00115:!!!!

liking the determination :)

Well if i lose anything more than half a pound i am in the 17's but i have had such a bad week i anticipate a gain!

Doh so close but you never know! When do you weigh in, is there time to undo the damage? Still I'm sure you'll get there next week if not this one! :D

Well if i lose anything more than half a pound i am in the 17's but i have had such a bad week i anticipate a gain!

if you don't get it this week then next week for sure - like CANdothis says is there any time before wi for damage limitation?

1 and a half off! :)

So that leaves me at 18 stone 1 and a half... I'm nearly there! Yay

X

Well done Karen. ;)

Have a lovely holiday Vikki. :) I go off on my weekend break the day that you come back from yours. Lets hope we both lose while away. :rolleyes:

Back