18's into 17's

Bang on 17 and have been for four months hopefully this is my week x

I'd better say hi and cheerio in one go then!! :D:wave_cry:

this is very cheeky... I weighed in last Friday at 19stone 1lb, then searched to see if this thread exsisted as I am convinced I will be joining you all tomorrow....gonna look really silly now if I don't!!

Best of Luck Ally and best wishes for you getting into the 16s x x x

Hopefully you will have everything crossed for you. Am sure you will be fine. I am not so convinced tho had a bad day today, some serious training will be happening tonight :-\

Candothis - well done on the loss :happy036: !!

Aly77 - hopefully that was your penultimate post the last one being to say bye :wave_cry: !!

Vicki - :fingerscrossed:

Hi Guys, Loss 3.5lb this week and got som, only need 2.5lb to get my 2st sticker and club 10.

Well done Candothis on your big weight loss.

Jane x

Where there's a will..... said:
No cos if ur 17 ur working towards16. Then when ur 16 something you will be 16 going into 15. Hope that makes sense. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh got it wrong again lol

Please can u share mushroom & bacon soup?? I just poisoned myself with homemade potato salad ewwwwwww :/

Gobby x

Laughing so much at this I almost pee'd myself (sorry) :8855:

Although I have mostly red days I do have to have the occasional green day just for my potato salad that I loooove so much, not that I'm trying to poison you, but if you dont mind I will share my very simple potato salad and my other half (who isn't over-weight) loves it:

boiled new potatos (I'm lazy and leave skin on and just scrub them)
grated carrot
cooked peas
red onion (I use red as it adds a bit of colour)
some twisty cooked pasta (just bulks it out a bit.. not totally necessary)

lob it all in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of hellmans lighter than light mayonaise at 0.5 per tablespoon.

So in total 2 syns for a massive bowl and most of the time I have eaten the lot before my chap gets a look in!! Well..... he doesn't need to diet anyway so it's mine, mine, mine!! :gimi:

I never dreamt i'd be heading towards 17 stone again... I know that might sound silly to people lighter than me but I just never imagined it... but as you can see by my signature... its quickly approaching and Im so proud of myself, I have to be honest !!

WE CAN DO IT !! x

Way to go CurvyKaren! :happy096:

At a starting weight of 20 stone 6, I couldn't ever dream of getting into the 17s either, I'm a little behind you - but we both have something to aim for!

Thats why I like this thread, I have so much to lose I cant face a target of the whole amount, but trying to aim for the next weight range is a mini target that is achievable and realistic - let us know when you get there Karen and hopefully I'll be a few weeks behind you x

I never dreamt i'd be heading towards 17 stone again... I know that might sound silly to people lighter than me but I just never imagined it... but as you can see by my signature... its quickly approaching and Im so proud of myself, I have to be honest !!

WE CAN DO IT !! x

I agree with you curvykaren, I to am aiming towards the 17st only 0.5lb infront of you, vickidryers I also started at 20st 2lb now 18st 4.5lb. can't believe the weight is coming off so quickly, we should all be proud of ourselves.
Yes we can do this all together. xx

Well I am praying desperately for a loss over 2lbs this week! At 18st 2lbs I would love to be in the 17's as of next weigh-in! If only for my holiday in a couple of weeks :)

Well I am praying desperately for a loss over 2lbs this week! At 18st 2lbs I would love to be in the 17's as of next weigh-in! If only for my holiday in a couple of weeks :)

Whens you next weigh in aesir22? keep us posted!

I was so chuffed to have joined this thread this week, but now got to be super good this week and cram a load of speed foods in - I went out for a meal with friends to celebrate them getting a job, I was so good and chose a steak with salad (no chips) then completely fell apart when it came to the desert :mad: angry with myself now!

Well I put on 2lbs this week, not happy with myself, this means I have to leave this thread cos now I'm 19.01, but watch this space I'll be back next week x

Back