18's into 17's

1 and a half off! :)

So that leaves me at 18 stone 1 and a half... I'm nearly there! Yay

X
Well done

Well prob not enough time...3hours lol. And am on holiday next week lol uh oh!!!!
that's leaving it a bit late - have a good holiday and get back on plan when you return (unless you're super good while away!)

After a week in this zone I'm off to the next after just scrapping through with a 3lb loss (current weight 17.13.5 lol)
bye xxx

AnwenG said:
After a week in this zone I'm off to the next after just scrapping through with a 3lb loss (current weight 17.13.5 lol)
bye xxx

Congratulations! :) I'll see you next week!

x

Welcome Dani.

I lost 3.5 this week so down to 18st 5 1/2 - now I don't like 1/2 lbs they mess up my tidy numbers so I'm aiming to sort that next week. Good luck everyone.

Hi guys, lost 1lb today and its my *week really chuffed I am dead on 18st, next week hoping to be in the 17st mark, well done everyone. xx

:8855:at the 1/2lb!!!
Every 1/2lb counts, they just help you on your way. Well done 3.5 is a great loss and your on your way close to the 17s now x

Thanks Vicki

Hi guys, lost 1lb today and its my *week really chuffed I am dead on 18st, next week hoping to be in the 17st mark, well done everyone. xx

Fantastic news Jane - definately one for the 17s next week

Well done! party on! :talk017:

But does that me we wave cheerio to you now as you can move on to the next thread next week?:cry:

Thanks, not taking any chances till next week, only need 5lb for my 2.5st sticker hope to do it in 2weeks xx

Fantastic news Jane - definately one for the 17s next week

Thank you, :secret:I can't believe I started in the 20st thread and now I may be going in the 16-17st thread :) xx

Slightly of the 'through the stones' track, but I'm just sooooo excited I gotta spread the word..... toad in the hole YUM!! just had:

1/2 bag of tesco batter mix (12 for whole lot) = 6
2 x sainsburys half fat sausages = 5
egg = 0
1 x tablespoon extra virgin olive oil = HEXB
runner beans = 0
carrots = 0
cauliflower = 0
broccoli = 0

OMG huge toad in the hole (I could have saved syns using lower sausages), but 11 syns was soooooooooo worth it! :D I cant believe that I'm on a 'diet' and I can have toad in the hole - my favorite!!

:gimi:

Slightly of the 'through the stones' track, but I'm just sooooo excited I gotta spread the word..... toad in the hole YUM!! just had:

1/2 bag of tesco batter mix (12 for whole lot) = 6
2 x sainsburys half fat sausages = 5
egg = 0
1 x tablespoon extra virgin olive oil = HEXB
runner beans = 0
carrots = 0
cauliflower = 0
broccoli = 0

OMG huge toad in the hole (I could have saved syns using lower sausages), but 11 syns was soooooooooo worth it! :D I cant believe that I'm on a 'diet' and I can have toad in the hole - my favorite!!

:gimi:
If I use my favourite morrisons 60% less fat sausages at 1/2 syn each then 7 syns - definately one for the whole family to enjoy - I'd even add in an extra few syns and have some bisto gravy.

ohhh... I'll look out for them at morrisons!

I'm pacing up at down the room at the moment - I'm on holiday and not able to weigh in today or next week. AArrrgggghhhh! I don't trust any other scales than the ones at group....am I going mad!!???

:D yes, you're on holiday - stop pacing & relax

Praying that this week I shall be into the 17's... Come on! I want to speed up to Tuesday morning!!

x

AAAAAAAAArrrrrgggggghhh, still pacing!!I might be in the 17s (unlikely as I had 6.5lbs to go 8 days ago) or I might be back up in the 19s (even more unlikely)...but just not knowing is killing me!!:mad:
Silly rant over :eek:, now to the sensible post; So great to see this little group doing so well so many of us are close to the 17s and I can't believe I'm saying that too as I started in the 20s also, I hope well all continue to move down as a group! x

:gen126:

vickidyers said:
AAAAAAAAArrrrrgggggghhh, still pacing!!I might be in the 17s (unlikely as I had 6.5lbs to go 8 days ago) or I might be back up in the 19s (even more unlikely)...but just not knowing is killing me!!:mad:
Silly rant over :eek:, now to the sensible post; So great to see this little group doing so well so many of us are close to the 17s and I can't believe I'm saying that too as I started in the 20s also, I hope well all continue to move down as a group! x

:gen126:

You're going to kill me but I hopped on the scales this morning (weigh in is Tuesday) and I'm 17st 13 according to my scales (my rubbish scales normally weigh me a pound or two than what I am) so unofficially... Im in the 17s! :) :) :)

x

Back