18's into 17's

Thanks! It's great that were so close! I'm hoping to be out in two weeks too! Doubt I'll do it by Wednesday but certainly the following if I try hard enough! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi! I'm 18 stone 7lbs. Would love to be in the 17's by the end of November.... Sticking at it so fingers crossed. Xo

Lulabulubop said:
Given how off plan I have been this week I think I will be in here a while - or moving back up a zone! How's everyone else's week been?

Me too! Was fine till Saturday!

Joining you guys again as gaines 2lb this week but throughly deserved after a weekend of heavy drinking hopefully back down next week :0)

Hi everyone. I joined this forum today so I am a little confused. Starting Slimming World and weigh 17st 7lbs...really need help as I am in Italy and here there are no clubs so doing the plan online. Please help me as I am soo depressed. All my clothes are very tight.

3rd weigh in tonight lost 4lb that's me down to 18.5 now. Happy with my loss just disappointed as a few months ago I got down to the 17's now I'm back in 18's. Wanna be down there again in a couple of weeks x

Hi lost 3lb this week so am now 18st 11
2 lb to go for 2 stone and I think 3lb for club 10.

Glad to be in the 18s YAY

chattyj said:
Hi lost 3lb this week so am now 18st 11
2 lb to go for 2 stone and I think 3lb for club 10.

Glad to be in the 18s YAY

Welcome and well done! :)

hi all, had wi today and lost 2.5lb so that takes me to 18st 11.5lb so i hope u dont mind me joining this group now. hoping to get some tips and advice.

well im afriad this is hello and goodbye from me 1st weigh in last night and i lost 7.5lbs so i am dropping down into the next group!!! Keep up the good work and hope to see u all soon in the 17st group!!

bubblensqueak said:
well im afriad this is hello and goodbye from me 1st weigh in last night and i lost 7.5lbs so i am dropping down into the next group!!! Keep up the good work and hope to see u all soon in the 17st group!!

Well done! See you soon.

Hellooo all!! I'm jumping on the bandwagon a bit late here, hope thats ok!! I'm 18st 7lb (weighed myself today at work, nearly fell off scales, gutted lol). Having a red day today and i've decided Tuesday will be my day! Glad to meet you all :)

I've lost 3.5 lbs this week after two crap weeks, I'm at 18.2 so fingers crossed next week I'm heading towards the 17's, how's everyone else doing?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi, hope you don't mind me coming down to join you. I only just qualify as this week i'm at 18st 131/2 lb. Started at 20st 7lb five weeks ago but along way to go as have about another 61/2 st to go. Good luck to everyone on their journey down to the next rung of the ladder!!

Welcome guys!

Think I'll be here for a wee bit longer, I'm at 18.5 but fear I'm staying the same at WI tomorrow due to a few naughty things at the weekend (now totally regretting!) but we shall see, I'd like to be out of here easily by the end of November otherwise I'll have to throw a tantrum lol no offence ladies ;)

brummie66 said:
Hi, hope you don't mind me coming down to join you. I only just qualify as this week i'm at 18st 131/2 lb. Started at 20st 7lb five weeks ago but along way to go as have about another 61/2 st to go. Good luck to everyone on their journey down to the next rung of the ladder!!

Oh wow you and me both! Our weight and loss's are pretty similar and I also have a long way to go! Keep at it and hopefully we won't be here long!
Assuming your username means location I'm also near Birmingham :)

Hi Emmey,
I am a brummie but no longer live there. I live on the isle of Portland in Dorset at the moment. Its nice to speak to someone who looks like making the same journey as me with their weight, hopefully we can keep each other going. Where abouts in Brum are you?

brummie66 said:
Hi Emmey,
I am a brummie but no longer live there. I live on the isle of Portland in Dorset at the moment. Its nice to speak to someone who looks like making the same journey as me with their weight, hopefully we can keep each other going. Where abouts in Brum are you?

Oh Dorset is lovely I've been a few times :)

I'm in Dudley really but is easier to tell people near Birmingham lol although originally from Leicester but working in Warwickshire lol phew!

Do you have a diary on here? Let me know if you do and I'll stop by, the link to mine is in my signature :)

Back