18's into 17's

Have you tried the half syn Swiss roll? It's on my blog and it sorts my sweet tooth right out actually tastes like a full fat cake, easy to make too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

brummie66 said:
Ooo i'll pop over to you blog for a peak!! All I can say is thank heaven for super soup!!!

I must admit I've had a hard week food-wise my first real struggle and proper fall off the wagon since I started 8 weeks ago and was looking at a big gain but I've been speedy soup-ing since the weekend and has changed to a small gain so hopefully by Wednesday I can be a STS I hope!

Sometimes its just hard isn't it but keep up with the speedy soup it really seems to help. Hopefully you may at worst have stayed the same and you may even get a nice surprise on wednesday. Make sure you let us know how you get on!!!

brummie66 said:
Sometimes its just hard isn't it but keep up with the speedy soup it really seems to help. Hopefully you may at worst have stayed the same and you may even get a nice surprise on wednesday. Make sure you let us know how you get on!!!

I shall! So close to leaving the 18's I really wanna stick to it! Hopefully I won't be far behind you when you drop, you can't be too far now can you?

I'm back...this time skipping in at 18st 11.5lbs :D

I shall! So close to leaving the 18's I really wanna stick to it! Hopefully I won't be far behind you when you drop, you can't be too far now can you?

Don't think I'll be there befor you i'm at 18st 4.5lb so still 2 or 3 weeks I expect. Keeping my fingers crossed for you for tonight!!!

Well as my diary reads I was expecting a gain and I got one!

1.5 on for me leaving me at 18st 4! I intend to be out of here in two weeks and want to hit a 3 loss next week to make up for my
Utterly bad naughty week this week! Phew!

Well you thought you might put on and it could of been a lot worse so well done on pulling it back. You have 0.5lb less than me to the 17's so i will try for 2 weeks too, although won't be surprised if it 3!! Whats everyone doing diet wise over christmas. I think I may give myself xmas day and boxing day to indulge but not too madly and then get back on track before too much damage is done, but not positive yet! Best wishes for a good week everyone.

brummie66 said:
Well you thought you might put on and it could of been a lot worse so well done on pulling it back. You have 0.5lb less than me to the 17's so i will try for 2 weeks too, although won't be surprised if it 3!! Whats everyone doing diet wise over christmas. I think I may give myself xmas day and boxing day to indulge but not too madly and then get back on track before too much damage is done, but not positive yet! Best wishes for a good week everyone.

Christmas eve, day and boxing day are free days to eat what I like, but will keep it to a normal level and not overindulge and be back on track ready for WI as our group is having a class on the Wednesday between Christmas and new year! I love Christmas and I really didn't wanna have to totally hold back, especially because we're here there and everywhere for Christmas and I can't really tell other people how and what they should cook :)

brummie66 said:
Well it seems the struggle was worth it as I managed to stay on plan and was pleasantly surprised with this mornings weigh in.
A fantastic -6lb!!! Well chuffed!!

Fantastic!!

Well, +3.5 for me this week, but I don't mind - it was worth it. Having some wine and munchies later, then back on the plan tomorrow. Our house was getting decorated and I just wasn't organised. BUT I went to class anticipating a gain - previously I would've just given up. So, I'll be enjoying children in need with the family and the shopping is done, so no more excuses! Would love to be in the 17's for Xmas. I'm 18, 5 @ the mo - I think it's doable. Well done to those who did well this week, and a kick up the proverbial for those who (like me), need it. Xo

Well its looking like I'm going to pay for last weeks big loss with a gain this week. I did my back in on wednesday, in absolute agony so no excercise for me this week and a sneeky midweek hop on the scales is shouwing a 2.5lb gain. Wouldn't mind if i'd been naughty but I haven't, so feeling a bit fed up!!!

brummie66 said:
Well its looking like I'm going to pay for last weeks big loss with a gain this week. I did my back in on wednesday, in absolute agony so no excercise for me this week and a sneeky midweek hop on the scales is shouwing a 2.5lb gain. Wouldn't mind if i'd been naughty but I haven't, so feeling a bit fed up!!!

Dont feel too bad, it might not be a gain yet and besides with the big loss last week your still way ahead, try to look at an overall total and not just week by week - I've learnt the hard way this month that sometimes there will be a gain :( but it's how you deal with it and get it off that counts :)

I know your right really Emmey1 but it seems unfair when I haven't cheated, if I've gained I'll feel like I might well have eated a box of malteesers!!! Thanks for the encouragement and I'm sure it will all be sorted next week especially if my back is better and I can get some excercise in!!

brummie66 said:
I know your right really Emmey1 but it seems unfair when I haven't cheated, if I've gained I'll feel like I might well have eated a box of malteesers!!! Thanks for the encouragement and I'm sure it will all be sorted next week especially if my back is better and I can get some excercise in!!

I totally know the feeling of that! If your gonna gain you'd prefer to gain through something like a box of chocs or a take away! BUT just think it would then be a higher gain and longer to work off, I think sometimes our bodies are rubbish and are so unpredictable! My mum stayed on plan 100% all week and lost nothing, she did the same thing the week after and lost 7lbs! It was totally weird and unpredictable but that's female bodies for you!
Hope you get the loss you deserve at WI and here's hoping the pair of us can be out of her in two WEigh-in's time :)

Back