18's into 17's

1.5lbs off for me this week! Had a bit of a big weekend so am quite pleased with that! Annoyingly am only 1/2 pound off my 3 stone award! Next week, next week! Am now 18st 12lb.

Not so sure I am getting out anymore.....period has started and I am busy puffing out like the Michelin Man.......

Almost did it!!! 4 lb off this week im 18st exactly...so barring any disasters i should be going into the next stone down next week

ejgemmag said:
Almost did it!!! 4 lb off this week im 18st exactly...so barring any disasters i should be going into the next stone down next week

Oh well done that girl!

rachpid said:
1.5lbs off for me this week! Had a bit of a big weekend so am quite pleased with that! Annoyingly am only 1/2 pound off my 3 stone award! Next week, next week! Am now 18st 12lb.

Well done! I'm sure you'll do it!

Shirleen said:
5lb off so i'm 18 stone dead, I'm off next week girls!

Well done, that's brill! Not that your going, lol, well yes it is good your going, errr I shall stop now, lol! 5lb awesome!

3.5 off for me yipeeee!

18:7 and a half tonight.

I am 1.5 off. Takes me to 17stone 13.5
Glad for the support I got from you fabulous girls and boys, but I am out of here in a flash!
See you all in the next stone down thread. Make sure you get there soon, because I am not planning on hanging around there forever waiting for you all!

Well done Muis, I am in for another couple of weeks and hoping for parole asap!

Shirleen, you're almost outta here!

Kicked my bum in gear back on it

Gained 7-9lb last 4 weeks since my birthday.. my dads been in and out os hospital, lost my job and sons had chicken pox... But

I'M BACK!

And I'm getting out if the rut today and getting back on it . Off to do a sw food shop and join the gym for a month to keep my mind occupied for when he does go back.

Want to be in the 17s by April.

Come onnnn :)

fatbgone said:
Kicked my bum in gear back on it

Gained 7-9lb last 4 weeks since my birthday.. my dads been in and out os hospital, lost my job and sons had chicken pox... But

I'M BACK!

And I'm getting out if the rut today and getting back on it . Off to do a sw food shop and join the gym for a month to keep my mind occupied for when he does go back.

Want to be in the 17s by April.

Come onnnn :)

Woo! Well done you ..
Ive been in the same boat for a while now I got down to my 17 st but totally came off track for at least 4 weeks now im back in the 18's :(
I started mine again today it's good to know I'm not alone! Felt a bit of a failure x

Jadelouise91x said:
Woo! Well done you ..
Ive been in the same boat for a while now I got down to my 17 st but totally came off track for at least 4 weeks now im back in the 18's :(
I started mine again today it's good to know I'm not alone! Felt a bit of a failure x

Can so relate to that feeling.. I have jumped on it today and done a food shop, no naughtys, and baked a big syn free quiche and I've also bought a pizza tin tray thingy? As I think the probkm is the food was getting so predictable. So treated myself to the pizza tin and new pyrex dish!! And going to jazz up my food this week..

I had lost 2 stone 13.5lbs but now only 2 stone 6.5lb and missed WI this week so probably lost less now. Refuse to let it slip anymore.

I think the sun shining yesterday reminded me of all what I want to wear this summer! And now I'm redundnt again I'm going to focus on loosing weight.

We will get there together and well done you getting into 17s!!! I've not been in the 17s for 7 years!!! And I'm determind again to get to there for end of the month.

Ahh.. don't I rattle on lol

Back