18's into 17's

WOOP WOOP, 4lb off tonight!!! Sorry folks but gotta move on down!

Hi guys, well done on some fab losses :), I've not been on plan for a few wks so I'm stuck in the 18's for a while longer, I'm sure when I go back to class I'll have to move up to the 19's lol!! my MIL passed away last Monday so we've been up the wall helping to organise things and clear the house etc so had last tuesday as a holiday and the funeral was supposed to be today (now been changed to thursday) and had today booked as a holiday too, just going to keep it that way too!! I'm trying to get back on track but finding it difficult done nothing but eat take-aways (convenience) and drink :eek:!! Will be back to wi next tuesday and that 6lbs I lost in 1st 2 wks will probably ALL be back on!!! Good luck anyone facing scales

M x

@chelemadhttp://www.minimins.com/admincp/index.php: So very sorry to hear of your sad news. I hope you find time to take care of yourself now. As for me, this week I weighed 18stone 11.5lbs. Working my way down soon hopefully!

Hiiii, had my weigh in tonight with a 3.5lb loss :) so I'm now 18.12 and a 1stone loss in total so far.... Bring on the 17s. Hope your all doing well xxx

fatbgone said:
Can so relate to that feeling.. I have jumped on it today and done a food shop, no naughtys, and baked a big syn free quiche and I've also bought a pizza tin tray thingy? As I think the probkm is the food was getting so predictable. So treated myself to the pizza tin and new pyrex dish!! And going to jazz up my food this week..

I had lost 2 stone 13.5lbs but now only 2 stone 6.5lb and missed WI this week so probably lost less now. Refuse to let it slip anymore.

I think the sun shining yesterday reminded me of all what I want to wear this summer! And now I'm redundnt again I'm going to focus on loosing weight.

We will get there together and well done you getting into 17s!!! I've not been in the 17s for 7 years!!! And I'm determind again to get to there for end of the month.

Ahh.. don't I rattle on lol

Yay well done !!
It's the summer that keeps
Me focused as well and seeing everyone wearing there shorts and thin strap tops with nice arms and legs ! Be a while before I get there I think haha.
I only have to eat a Chip & I put a stone on :(

Well do it though like you said :)

WE WILL BE FIT FOR SUMMER WOO! x

Greetings, I'm just passing through I hope.
Should be 18:10 tonight.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:

ColJack!!!! It doesn't look like you anymore! Looking trim there boyo!
Heres to a brief visit x

ColJack said:

Crikey I just saw on another thread somebody mention your change of pic and come across here! Well done you look fantastic :)

Well done ColJack!

I forgot to post earlier in the week - 1lb on for me this week but not enough to take me back into the 19s. Am now 18st 13lb. Am determined to get my 3 stone this week (18st 11.5lb) and it's been pretty good so far. I know why I gained this week so not too bummed out. I blame my husband for having a birthday!

18:6 tonight, feeling the right side of the 18's now :D

Trying to get out within 2 weigh in's or thats the plan!

im still here :(
had a really bad week after eating 100% on plan but made mistake of going to brazilian steak house and eating lots of red meat(i usually only do green days and eat quorn) ....neeedless to say I suffered the consequences until yesterday (couldnt go to loo- sorry guts TMI i know)...I maintained this week ,couldve been worse I couldve gained i guess

Here sto my wednesday weigh in!! VAMOS!!!

Ooohhhh dear, had takeaway for tea an I'm out tomorrow night, this weeks not starting good!! Xxx

Happy Birthday for this week, Shirleen :birthday:

I am really trying to up the speed foods this week. I am out of here in 2 weigh ins or else!

Going to have a big prawn salad tonight with a jacket and a salad cart sized amount of salad!

Back