18's into 17's

Well done everyone! This week seems to be bringing lots of big losses - perhaps the thought of Spring coming has spurred us all on!

Looking at my BMI is keeping me going at the moment - not long and I'll be out of those troublesome 40's. :)

Morning Guys,

Hello to all 'newbies' and well done on some fab losses . Well I went back to class on Tuesday it was a last minute decision as up until 7.00 pm I'd completely talked myself out of it and there was no way I was going as I knew I'd have a big loss and my head wasn't in it BUT went for a walk with my furbaby Cassie and in the end talked myself into going and have to admit it wasn't as bad as I thought, I had a SP on my scales and they said +11lbs but thought I need to get back on it and NOW so anyway went and it was a + but not that bad it was +6 which is what I lost in my first few wks I was very good yesterday and I've my meals all planned for today too and I had a walk before work yesterday with Cassie and walked 1.42miles I know its not a lot but a lot more than what I was doing, I didn't manage it this morning but will be doing it tonight have decided I'll be doing the same route once a day and then increase the distance when my fitness increases. Sorry for the long post Good luck anyone facing scales

M x

Stayed the same, quite surprised really ... Going camping this weekend so another bad weekend to come :-( xxx

2 and a half off for me so down to 18:3.5

After failing to keep up with SW a few weeks back I'm back on the band wagon!!
Will be my first weigh in again tomorrow, talk about nervous! Hope my first week gives me a good loss! :) x

chelemad said:
Morning Guys,

Hello to all 'newbies' and well done on some fab losses . Well I went back to class on Tuesday it was a last minute decision as up until 7.00 pm I'd completely talked myself out of it and there was no way I was going as I knew I'd have a big loss and my head wasn't in it BUT went for a walk with my furbaby Cassie and in the end talked myself into going and have to admit it wasn't as bad as I thought, I had a SP on my scales and they said +11lbs but thought I need to get back on it and NOW so anyway went and it was a + but not that bad it was +6 which is what I lost in my first few wks I was very good yesterday and I've my meals all planned for today too and I had a walk before work yesterday with Cassie and walked 1.42miles I know its not a lot but a lot more than what I was doing, I didn't manage it this morning but will be doing it tonight have decided I'll be doing the same route once a day and then increase the distance when my fitness increases. Sorry for the long post Good luck anyone facing scales

M x

Aw well done you for going anyway... I look forward to seeing your loss next week! :)

Always best to go.
I knew I'd gained big a few weeks ago and didn't go.
I'd put on +6 lbs by my scales ( weigh in at home every week before SW so no surprises. )
The following week I LOST 11lbs, but it only showed as -5 lbs at SW because I didn't register the gain.
I was poorly and most if the gain was water I think since it came off so easily.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Lost 1/2lb and now at 18stone 3lbs. Arghhh... Need one more half pound for my 3 stone award.

Next week I'm going to get it! So frustrating!

Hi everyone, just joined you today after losing 6lb this week (week 4). It seems like i've been hovering for a while. Weighed in today at 18st 13.5lb so scraped in lol!

Hi Lolacola, I made it at last after messing about for 2 weeks. Well done to you for losing 3.5 this week :D

Lolacola83 said:
That's soooo exciting well done! I got 7lbs to go I can't wait to do it! Ur sooo gunna do it xx

Awww thank you!!! I really hope so, and so will you!!

I've been for a 3.6 mile power walk / jog so hoping that'll help and have to do food shop today too :)

Back