18's into 17's

Regreting my power walking this morning ended up called in to cover my brother in laws evening shift 9.30-3 am ! And its heavy duty cleaning... Argh. :)

curlygirl84 said:
Well done to you all on some great losses this week!

The warm weather definately brightens my mood up and I lost 2lbs this week...only 3 lbs and I'll be in the 17s!

Come on everyone we can do it!!!

xxx

Me too !!!!

3lb to go.. come onnnn! Well, I'm 18 st 3 so I need 3.5 really! Is that right?

Halfway there. 18:7 as of tonight.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done everyone! Been to the drs for an ultra sound to check my liver today all fine but I have gallstones!!! X

I'm waiting to have my gallbladder out. Spent a week in the local hospital with crippling pains (worse than childbirth) last October. Op is due in May. Can't wait cos I don't want to go through that again. If you get any grumbles however small go to your doctor straight away and get on top of it hun.

Stupid body.
Yesterday am, I hopped on my scales in my WI gear and was still 18:7, this morning I did the same and now weigh 18:3 ?

That can't be right?

Same gear, same time, same "morning routine" ( ie post pee, pre breakfast. )

ColJack said:
Stupid body.
Yesterday am, I hopped on my scales in my WI gear and was still 18:7, this morning I did the same and now weigh 18:3 ?

That can't be right?

Same gear, same time, same "morning routine" ( ie post pee, pre breakfast. )

Ooo fingers crossed.. although I'm always nervous to not be a serial weigher as It would either make me eat more as I'd done so well or make me think bugger it and feast on choc!

yay me! i have made it into the 18 stone bracket, just! i'm hoping never to see the 19's again or heaven forbid the 20's.
i've just had a referral from the doctors for the local health centre, haven't rung them yet so not quite sure what it entails.but have gall stones and need to shift some weight have lost 16.5lb so far since end of january, so hopefully will be able to shift a bit more before my appt with consultant on 23rd april.

nannydi said:
yay me! i have made it into the 18 stone bracket, just! i'm hoping never to see the 19's again or heaven forbid the 20's.
i've just had a referral from the doctors for the local health centre, haven't rung them yet so not quite sure what it entails.but have gall stones and need to shift some weight have lost 16.5lb so far since end of january, so hopefully will be able to shift a bit more before my appt with consultant on 23rd april.

Aww welcome...!!

I weighed in this morning and lost 3.5lbs and now 17 stone 13.5lb. This feeling can't be beaten! I weigh half a lb less I did on my 18th birthday. Yay!

So I'm off to the 17s, see you soon in the 18s! Keep going, It works!

Aww welcome...!!

I weighed in this morning and lost 3.5lbs and now 17 stone 13.5lb. This feeling can't be beaten! I weigh half a lb less I did on my 18th birthday. Yay!

So I'm off to the 17s, see you soon in the 18s! Keep going, It works!

Thats brilliant, congratulations!

I had a hiccoup last week and gained two lbs due to a combo of pmt, star week and a large Easter egg. My sneeky peek shows i'm on track for a bumper loss on Thurs and i'm really hoping to be out of here on Thurs!

Well hello! I've snook in from the 19st room at 18st 13.5lb this morning! :woohoo:

Back