18's into 17's

Hi Everyone, -2.5lb for me this week taking me to 18st 9.5lb :)

Well done OhhowIwish!

I'm new to slimming world and mini mins.
I started at 19st 2lb before Xmas. I was 18st 9lb at my first ever weigh in on Monday. I did the first weight loss by myself and am determined to carry on. Want to be a mother, daughter and partner everyone is proud of. I want to be happier and more confident. I used to be. I used to drink a lot of cheap alcohol. Piled on 4 stone through that. I've cut right down and haven't had a drop since new year. Before Xmas I had cut right down too, hated doing it anyway. No more alcohol cravings, so I know I can do this!

It's my first slimming world week, AND it's my birthday tomorrow so I'm wondering what will happen. Cake is my favourite, but I can cut it out if I want to. I'm going to do this. I will. Good luck everyone! :)

Hiya, -1.5lb for me this week - tad disappointed, but thats just me being impatient ;-) So, now down to 18st 8lb, keep going everyone xx

Hi everyone, coming into this thread from the 19 - 18 thread, just squeaked in at 18.12 on Saturday's WI! :)

Have a feeling I may be here a while so hello *waves whilst simultaneously eyeing up packet of biscuits*

Hi everyone,

I weighed in this week at 18st 3lbs after a 3lb loss this week. Hopefully will make it to the next group down soon.

Hope you're all having a good weekend x

hey everyone,

im currently 18st 10... originally 23st 3.

I've only ever once dipped below 18stone its like my nemesis.
I'm hoping to get back to my 5 stone this week (weigh in tonight) then really push to hit 17stone.

I finally managed o get into the 18 stones mark now I'm back to my pre birth weight ( baby is 6 months ) took me shamefully long to get a grip . I can't even recall when I was 17 st .. shall we hope it will happen again in this month or maybe the next :) 12 lb to lose before I can see that beautiful 7 :)

Hello everyone :) , just popped in to say, I am running a 3 month Challenge for April, May and June. If you are in need of motivation and support, and are looking to be a slimmer you this summer :cool:, come along and join in the fun ! :D We're a friendly bunch, and together we can help each other reach our goals ! :winner:

Here is the link to the challenge to sign up :-

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-april-may-june-summer-2016.354223/

Looking forward to seeing some of you there soon ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hi all, got weighed today and I am now not on the fence on 19stone. I am now 18 st 11 and half lbs, Never stayed on slimming world and got this far and I cant believe I am so close to the 17 stone bracket eeek! I can't wait.
I have never gained since I started 18 or so weeks ago and I am not planning on it either. I only want to go down! Hopefully there are more active people in this group than the one Ive just left (19 to 18) as it was so quiet and no regular updates, so here's hoping!

congratulations:) it's nice when you finally reach that different number , it's not to busy here either but there are a few who always report how it goes :) I'm nearly out of the 18 st took me ages to get to that point .

weighing tonight and dear god I'm bricking it :/ this week was bad .. I blame my teething not sleeping daughter .. okay I'm also a greedy butt ;) let's see last time it was 18.2 st. I'm fearin I went up , anyone else with a bad week ?

Hi @moogirl How did you get on?
I am having one of those weeks where I have been super good, measuring healthy extras every day and sticking to 10 syns a day having sp meals 3-4 meals per week and start to bloat out on the eve of my weigh in :( I get weighed tomorrow and I have been bloated since yesterday. I think I am ovulating, but my body has been all over the place lately, I have had only ONE week with no period symptoms (last week) and now its starting back again :( getting sick now. its been 3 weeks of bloating, water retention, acne around the chin and feeling tired.
I was chasing my 3 stone award which i was 3 and half lbs away hence been a strict swot on slimming world this week to get it but body has decided to bloat out and keep water, so it will be a small loss like 1lb or something. But when you have been super good to get 3 and half pounds and getting on a 1lb off, I wont be happy tomorrow.
I hope you did well or atleast maintained! You are so close to get out of this bracket!

aww im so sorry that sounds awful =( i have to say im in a similar boat i had the implanon fitted and been struggling with a half on and off period what made me bloated like a cow =( good luck tomorrow !!!! i hope it is better than you think im now 17.12 so im out of this one =) hope to see you down the 17 topic very soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) good luck tomorrow <3

Back