18's into 17's

Hello everyone!
First time I found these posts and Im in this bracket too.
Have lost 8lbs in a fortnight so now down to 17st 12 so Im gonna be here a while xx

Hi anyone else in this weight bracket?? Couldn't find a current thread for this. Sorry if it's just me being a bit slow.
I been yo yo ing for awhile, but hopefully found my mojo again. Back at 18 stone today.
Started off so well then lost bro In law over Christmas last year and then had to let one of my beloved fur babies go to sleep last month,

Hiya, been faffing around for a while but back on track now so thought I'd say hi. Currently 18.7 - have been there for a while but hopefully heading in the right direction now so hoping I won't be in this room for too long! Hope everyone is having a good week xx

Hi. I've not been 100% trying to lose weight for a while. I had a baby just over a year ago and I have managed to lose 11lbs in 4months (I will admit it was half hearted which is why it's not a lot but a loss is a loss).
My son has now settled down in to a proper sleeping pattern so I feel more able to concentrate on losing the weight for good as he was also our last baby.
I've got a way to go, my current weight is 18st 5 1/2lbs. Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey xx

My husband and I joined last Monday.So this is our first week.I am 18.5 and am a bit nervous that I am doing this all wrong because I'm not hungry at all

Looking forward to joining this section very very soon :)

Got into the 18's this week. Very happy, as this is looking achievable now. Now looking forward to moving on through the 18's to the 17's

Welcome along Lara.

well first weight in and lost 5lbs so now 18,8. Hope everyone is doing well on the plan, christmas and new year a distant memory and now need to look forward to the summer. Lets all stick to the plan 100% and work towards getting in the 17s.

Lara x

Hoping to get into the 17's in the next couple of weeks. Can't wait. I think when I get to the lower 17's, I'll start to notice a difference. I'm still the same clothes size as I was when I started.

Back