18st 4lbs!!!!!!

Sunnysmile

Laserbeams set on goal
WOAH!! I can't believe my WI -- 18st 4lb!!

Now, I know it's still a lot :)o) BUT considering I was 20st 10lbs on 13th May I can't belive I've gone from nearly 21st to 18st 4lbs in under 2 months!!! Yipee! :D

I love this diet and I love you guys!! :party0019:

A very very happy Me xxxxxxx

Well done Claire, that is great keep up the good work, it will be worth it in the end xx

Well done x

Well done hunni that is a amazing loss!!! and you must have a will of oron to stick to it the way you have x

well done excelllent work

Fantastic losses - well done:D

thats brilliant claire, really happy for you.

is your end goal a size or a weight or both? Just curious as being me i cant really remember what weight i was when i was a 14 or 16 or 12, and now with my bulging overhang i dunno how much i will have to lose to get back into any of those sizes :-(

aaargh, I have given too much reputation out in the last 24 hours, but thank you girlies!! xx

thats brilliant claire, really happy for you.

is your end goal a size or a weight or both? Just curious as being me i cant really remember what weight i was when i was a 14 or 16 or 12, and now with my bulging overhang i dunno how much i will have to lose to get back into any of those sizes :-(

Oooh, I think I would like to be 10st. I'm like you, I can't really remember what weight I was when I was little sizes, but think it was 13st = size 16!

:giggle: I tried on some too small trousers the other week -- the overhang I had looked like the mushroom cloud of Hiroshima!! ;) :D

xx

Wow thats brill hunni, keep it up.

Quick update -- now 17st 13 1/2!!! 17 something -- yeehaw!!!

I don't know why it's coming off so quick at the mo, but I'm glad it is!! :D :D

Well done! you're doing really well!

Back